Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
lol.. they are not professional writers.. they are tv viewers just like us...
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Everyone..EVERYONE knows Imran Abbas is Imran Abbas. How do you mix Abbas and Aslam? like a lot of people don't even know who Imran Aslam is yet everyone knows who Imran Abbas is..that's Pakistani television 101 right there, folks. 😆 You don't have to be a professional writer to write stuff..but nowadays everyone thinks they can write their views on websites like they're very legitimate when they're kinda not.
I knew Imran Abbas before I even started watching dramas 😆
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Isn't Adeel Chaudhry that singer who sang "Mere Haniya" and "Move Your Body Now?"

Yeah the writer lost most of her credibility when the first thing she said was Ahsan Khan wear coloured contacts. It's very easy to tell between real eyes and coloured contacts. I feel that Ahsan Khan's make-up is fairly normal.

Fahad and Mohib both need to tone it down. The tan skin suits them and really, guys look better with tanned skin anyways.

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Usman: If you or me write up an article tomorrow about this and this.. we're gonna know our actors at least.. We're gonna have to go over the material and make sure what we are claiming on the website is al teast correct..

I didn't even know who Imran Aslam was before that under/over rated thread..😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think ahsan khan has colored eyes, no lenses...but do agree with the rest.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I can't stand the perfectly shaped eyebrows. What is wrong with these men?! One reason I can't stand Imran Abbas is his collection of pink lip colors. Drives me crazy.
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ahsan does wear pink eyeshadow a lot as i notice in mujhe khuda pe everytime he shows up. And in kankar fahad is also wearing makeup. A little bit is okay to be presentable but when they start looking girly with the shaped eyebrows and gloss and eyeshadow it just kills the manliness.
Edited by amy22 - 10 years ago