Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Hey Akanksha, Welcome to PSF

Totally agree with you. For a change this year we have gotten good written male leads and strong female leads too.

Either it's Shehram from Jej, kabir from Stand up girl, Salar from radd, mustafa from KMKT and nofil from ZPKB all these postive male characters are treat to watch.

Also I just wanna say about Zgh that zaroon was problematic but kashaf was a flawed character too so, in general zaroon maybe not likeable but I feel he was suitable for kashaf.

I would recommend you Stand up girl, Mere humdum mere dost, App ky liye, Dhoop kinarey.

Hi Ninaaa ! smiley31

Yes Completely agree about Kashaf and Zaroon, do the read the post quoted above you.

Also Noted : let me start with Kabir and Salaar ! smiley4

Akanksha29100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Welcome back to the forum and to ptv dramas, Akanksha. We have very similar taste in dramas. smiley17 Yks is a comfort show for me and Asfya is just unmatched. smiley27

Hi theresmiley31

I agree this year has been great in terms of content and also for both ml and female leads. I can understand why JEJ was the drama that brought you back to ptv...it really had that old school, slow burn romance that is trademark of classic ptv dramas. I am a huge fan of shehnoor myself and the cinematography of the entire show was just too good. smiley42

Hainaaaa???!!smiley42

Zard and KMKT are also hitting all the right notes with the audience..you can also try watching Radd, it recently ended. It is not entirely perfect but the male lead is another green flag and the female is also one of the best portrayed strong, modern realistic females we had recently. The flaws it had were dragging, too much focus on side characters and a bad actor in a second lead. I skipped most of their scenes.. smiley36

Okay I think I need to watch Radd se asap ! Almost each one of you have recommended this. Sherhiyar I have always found good looking. Was meh about Hiba but I have also never seen anything of her so let's seesmiley36

If you haven't watched it yet, you can also try Raqeeb se..it is one of my favorites and it had such great portrayal of complex human relationships and layered characters..although it starts a bit slow but it is totally worth it seeing the journey of all the characters and how they all grow.

Okay that's new. Noted. But all in for complex human relationships and layered characters!!

Another recent one I am enjoying is Mann Jogi..it is a mini series of 9 episodes. Here the ml is more of a very innocent, meek male who becomes a support system for a woman who recently got out of an abusive relationship. It has some religious elements like Halala but since you enjoyed Alif, you might like this one too...

Ohhhhh! Okay that's new. Let me google this too😂🐒

@moosewithagoose Replied in Bold !

Akanksha29100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Hi welcome to PSF

You can try some fun dramas like very filmy and BRKRJ you'll love it

Hi There !!!!!smiley31

Okay. Skeptical about this 🐒but thanks and noted. smiley4

Akanksha29100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

This year has really been relevantion. Honestly in terms of content it's one of the best. Also thanks to ARY too for bringing good content and not sticking to same formula. GEO still lacks Though if I think about even Gaznavi of Jaan Nisaar is a green flag till nowsmiley27

I will also add Radd to the list of must-watch dramas with green-flag male lead. It’s my favorite despite some flaws. The show had one of the strongest female leads in modern times: she's educated, knows exactly what she wants, successfully manages her family, takes care of her father, and is the catalyst for change in her husband, who endured abuse since childhood. The male lead is also a green flag throughout, which is refreshing to see. I highly recommend watching it at least up until the confession scene or ep 26. The story drags a bit afterward or you can ignore it afterwards and only watch important scnenes, but before that, it’s absolutely beautiful.

Hellosmiley31

Righttt! I was also trying to articulate if Ary went through some major managerial changes or anything because the content it is suddenly bringing, it's almost like on a mission of undoing years of toxicity and breathing life into stories. Different content, simple stories coming across in an efficient manner.

Well, Radd now that each one of you had suggested thats what I picking next. ASAP

Akanksha29100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Shehraam ❤️

What I learnt from him

Never kill the good in you and use your privilege to help others

Yet to watch other two dramas

He has my heart. smiley27

You know the funny part during my watch was half the time I was like ohh Hamza Ali ABASSI is that handsome???! How come I never realised before😭

Akanksha29100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

Male leads do bare minimum and get hyped best male leads.

Bar is in trenches.

Well, Desperate times.

No harm appreciating the little good.