Male actors who wear more make up than their heroines (article)

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
source: http://reviewit.pk/male-actors-who-wear-more-makeup-than-their-heroines/
written by Ayesha Ahmed

Male Actors Who Wear More Makeup Than Their Heroines

My sincerest apologies for the blunt title and the bluntness that will ensue in the discussion but these actors really need to know that there is a difference between polishing your looks a little through make up and going overboard. When I see these actors on the television screen my first instinct is to pick up a face wipe so that I can clean all that make up off of their faces. All male actors wear makeup because that is a per-requirement for looking presentable on screen but some actors feel a dire need to wear more make up than is necessary. This post is not meant to offend anyone but it is more of an earnest request to these artist to smooth down their makeup.

Ahsan Khan

The colored lenses, mascara, eye shade, blush on and pink lipstick is a routine with Ahsan Khan. He looks decent enough with a little foundation and some soft color lenses but he obviously does not think so!

Fahad Mustafa

Fahad Mustafa wasn't always loaded with makeup before but now he wears so much make up that sometimes one cannot help and appreciate the amount of effort he puts into looking "pretty"! The straight shiny silk hair, heavy foundation, glossy lips, perfectly shaped eyebrows and the eye makeup does not add to his good performance but just invites unwanted criticism.

Mohib Mirza

I remember the way Mohib looked when he started coming in dramas, he has come a long way since then and I do not mean that in a good way as far as his looks are concerned. The straightened hair, arched eyebrows and all the makeup only shows that he is not comfortable with his looks. Why can't men accept that there is nothing wrong with having a tan complexion? The eyebrows too should be just neatened and not shaped so that you appreciate the hero's eyebrows more than the heroines.

Imran Aslam

Imran Aslam is the same as rest of the actors. Sometimes the shades of his lipstick are so good that they completely overshadow the lip color his heroines are wearing. I particularly remember noticing that in Dil-e-Muztar!

Adeel Chaudhry

As compared to rest of the names in the list he is very new to the industry but it is very obvious that he takes his makeup very seriously. He pays more attention to his styling and makeup than his acting, the hairstyles, highlights and overly done makeup cannot make up for bad acting skills!

Do you feel annoyed when you see talented actors wearing so much makeup when they can look equally well without it all? There are many actors who wear makeup that compliments their looks, these actors should take some lessons from them

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The list is true..but it loses credibility with calling Imran Abbas..Imran ASLAM, who is actually a totally different actor.

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
By the way..Ahsan Khan's natural eye color is green if I'm not mistaken? I actually don't think he puts a load of make up on or anything..he's just one of those guys who just naturally looks pretty? 😆
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I've never seen that last one.. And yeah, I agree with Star on both topics. 😆

And Fahad, I disagree. I remember seeing it like that a while back, but right now he looks pretty normal to me. And he has shorter hair then that picture..so.
I knew Fahad would be there! He really needs to cut down on the make up
He looked much better in his old dramas..
Usman. thumbnail
Fahad really needs to tone down. He looks hideous in his morning show with all that loud make up.

Mohib serously gives tough competition to his female co-actors when it comes to make up
Edited by Usman. - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

Fahad really needs to tone down. He looks hideous in his morning show with all that loud make up.

Mohib serously gives tough competition to his female co-actors when it comes to make up

😆😆😆

And his long hair! Pata hi nahi chalta hero kaun, heroine kaun😆
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

I've never seen that last one.. And yeah, I agree with Star on both topics. 😆

And Fahad, I disagree. I remember seeing it like that a while back, but right now he looks pretty normal to me. And he has shorter hair then that picture..so.

@ BOld 🤣
I was thinking exactly the same thing, WHo on earth is he 😕
Usman. thumbnail
^ I think he comes in Saud-Javeria serials.. i.e. Yeh zindagi hai types..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
who is that last guy? heck he has a slab of makeup on his face in that picture? and since when did Imran Abbas become Imran Aslam.. now that only shows how credible this writer is 😆

Fahad doesn't really put alot of foundation on.. he has got his skin whitening treatment so he is very fair now.. LOL.. but yeah he does put blush and all.. I don't know why 🤬

Come on now yeh writer hath dho ke mere Ahsan ke peeche kyun padi hai ?? 😡 Ahsan is fair and he has colored eyes.. he doesn't put contacts.. and I see him in MKPYH every Tuesday tho his dressing is extremely bad but he doesn't have alot of makeup on.. you can't even tell that he has makeup on.. his eyebrows are not done..even if they are they don't look done.. I'm sure they put foundation on for the lighting and stuff but other than that no it doesn't look like he has alot of makeup.. He looks so good naturally..

Errr freakin Writer check your facts..

grrr Rant over 😆