Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BeShArAm

I should have elaborated more
They had bad marriages and they wanted to get out of them was the concept
But KJo didnt succeed in making us despise Abhi and PZ, nor feel sorry for SRK and Rani bcuz he was aiming for a mostly happy film so he didnt add anything worse than few marital problems,

Yea That would be more interesting if he would show when a marriage not working from both side and they wanan get rid off! but he just ruined the concept!

Just like his dialogue pyaar ek baar hota ek baar jeetey hai ek baar martey hai!!!

Lana kuch aur chata hai lehke kuch ajata hai kya karen bich mein confusion hai naπŸ˜†
809123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeShArAm

Frankly I liked thr concept of the film , the whole SRK and Rani leaving their stupid marriages and getting together
But that was all I liked
The characters were not properly developed and the story was too flossy for a film dealing with infidelity

I agree with u, I don't know y people didn't like it..preity and abhishek' character both were so cruel to dev and maya.. I would do the same as dev and maya did wiithout being so apologetic about it..
I find preity and abhishek very immature, stupid and selfish in the movie
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I didn't like the concept, I also thought the way SRK-Preity's marriage was depicted was so fake and out of the box. Theirs was a love marriage right? Nice way for SRK and Rani to say they're both bored of their partners and would like to move on.

Anyway, Preity was just about the only good thing about this movie. I dunno what happend to KJo from this movie onwards, almost like he didn't understand his audience at all.
923402 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humsafar.

I didn't like the concept, I also thought the way SRK-Preity's marriage was depicted was so fake and out of the box. Theirs was a love marriage right? Nice way for SRK and Rani to say they're both bored of their partners and would like to move on.

Anyway, Preity was just about the only good thing about this movie. I dunno what happend to KJo from this movie onwards, almost like he didn't understand his audience at all.

I love how Preity slapped SRK. 😳 Total classic scene. πŸ˜‰
.Bongsookie. thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveProfusion

I love how Preity slapped SRK. 😳 Total classic scene. πŸ˜‰

That scene was so good right, SRK so deserved it in the movie! πŸ˜†
923402 thumbnail

That scene was so good right, SRK so deserved it in the movie! πŸ˜†

I wish I could do it in real life. 😈
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I understood wht they were trying to do...its not propogating infidelity or anything...infact it actually shows how messy and disgusting things can get if u dunt chose ur spouse the right way...it was trying to show that the only reason one should marry is because they love the other person and not as a compromise...because if u dunt, and say u fall in love with someone after u get married because u wont be "happy" with a marriage of compromise, then ud be putting urself and the spouse in a huge mess...
BUT, the way the film portrayed it was sick...
if they are showing rani and srk getting into infidelity, dunt show me that with all the fairytale sonu nigam songs with chiffon sarees and gloss...thts completely the wrong approach to take because it makes their "affair" seem glamorous when it is anything but...and dunt give me stupid comedy or silly puns in wht is sppsoded to be a serious film...this isnt masti or no entry...

had KJO stuck to the script without overblowing it in terms of the look/budget or without ghusaoing the yash chopra fairtytale kinda vibe in a disturbing emotional story, it would have been much better as a film...

the film is meant to disturb, not to make one feel good...nothing wrong with that...but the fact tht kjo took the "feel good love story" approach to it just ruins it all...
Edited by pathaka - 11 years ago
.Bongsookie. thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveProfusion

I wish I could do it in real life. 😈

To SRK or Dev? πŸ˜‰
923402 thumbnail

To SRK or Dev? πŸ˜‰

Both. πŸ‘