Is Katrina really a big crowd-puller like people say?

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

So if Katrina is really a huge draw at the box office like everyone says, then how come her recent films(especially her solo movies) either flopped or underperformed? smiley29

Here are the list of her recent films which commercially/financially disappointed big time at the box office!

1) Fitoor

2) Baar Baar Dekho

3) Tiger 3

4) Phone Bhoot

5) Merry Christmas

6) Bharat

7) Zero

And no…Sooryavanshi does not count since she was just an item girl in this film with a useless 10 minute role!

What do you think?

smiley39

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Everyone has a peak time and then they fizzle out. Not only katrina , her contemporaries are also giving flops after flops (excluding kareena) . Even Sridevi and madhuri fazed out after their peak so it happens! but kat was a huge huge star and national crush at her peak. People used to give her examples like tu badi katrina jesi sundar hai smiley36

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Only on insta.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

"crowdpuller" isn't the term I associate with Katrina, but she was/is a valuable star with a big fan-following.

I did not watch a movie because of her but I enjoyed her in all the movies I watched with her having a role in it.

Personally, I don't agree with most of the criticism she got/gets, instead being happy when her performance was/is lauded (like, e.g., in Zero).

Edited by Clochette - 4 months ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes she was, in her peak days, most definitely.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Not today

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Well her entire filmography is about working with huge superstars who had great BO pull. So by default she has that as plus point, but going by her recent films & their collections she lacks the box office hold. So no I don’t think she is a Bo star, but was famous coz of her beauty in her prime.

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

She is good at being looking good, dancing and fighting. So if there is no dancing and fighting, her film would be flop in box office.

And she is good with superstars

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

People like her in pairs

Like with akki

Or salman

But yes she has screen presence and many many admirer from both genders

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

So if Katrina is really a huge draw at the box office like everyone says, then how come her recent films(especially her solo movies) either flopped or underperformed? smiley29

Here are the list of her recent films which commercially/financially disappointed big time at the box office!

1) Fitoor

2) Baar Baar Dekho

3) Tiger 3

4) Phone Bhoot

5) Merry Christmas

6) Bharat

7) Zero

And no…Sooryavanshi does not count since she was just an item girl in this film with a useless 10 minute role!

What do you think?

smiley39

Tees Maar khan smiley36 what was Farah thinking smiley39smiley36