Is Katrina really a big crowd-puller like people say? - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Used to ,Only to washroom not to cinema.

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I had co-workers who went to see Bang Bang, Fitoor, and Baar Baar Dekho just to see Katrina on the big screen.

ruchisahay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yep she is a flop like this post is insinuating. So is Aamir because Lal Singh Chadda and Thugs of Hindustan failed. So was Shahrukh before Pathan and Jawaan when Zero, Jab Harry met Sejal etc flopped. And of course so was Amitabh during his Lal Badshah phase.

Is it so difficult to understand that there are ups and downs in each career and eventually everybody's career ends? And that ending does not negate what they have already achieved. That she has flops in recent past does not take away all the earlier popularity and success.

Edited by ruchisahay - 1 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I think she has one of the higher hit ratios of any actress.

Juhi Chawla was in support of her saying Katrina had about 10 back to back superhit movies and she deserves an award.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQJf1HiFqCQ

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She always had overrated star power and to answer the question, yup she is totally finished now

Edited by Surly_Devil - 1 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

She always had overrated star power and to answer the question, yup she is totally finished now

They (Bollywood) just never seem to feel that she should get any awards. smiley13

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

They (Bollywood) just never seem to feel that she should get any awards. smiley13

And rightfully so my dear 🤓