hello dear
sorry for not commenting 😭
i read all the parts 😳 already.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
update soon dear !
thanks for pm 😳
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update well done loved the flash back so sweet nk wants pari to tie raki for him awesome update thanks for the pm
soni19sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Awww that is so sweet proposal.I wish we had something like that in real show.Yes we did but in this sense .You know what I am saying.πŸ˜‰

OK so as I was reading Pari was burnt and her face is like Khushi so what happened to that child who Khushi left after her death.Love NK in your story.Kind a same.πŸ‘

Thnx for pm .means a lot.Update soon😊

dear i want to clarify some things
1 pari's face is not like khushi
i will tell you
khushi leave as a guest in pari's house ok. khushi and pari's phen. have affair like shyamm and khushi and anjali this full part will now come. ok so that child is of him. now as pari lost her memory she know only that khushi had saved her and die in that process. khushi's child responsibility is of pari, she is her legall guardian ok
now pari wants to tell khushi's death news to her family so she before 3 years came to tell the truth in lucknow.
when garima came to know it she gone in shock and when she opeened her eyes. she saw pari in front of her and thought she is her khushi. so till now , since 3 years pari is living as khushi for garima's good health.
now burned one. yes pari was burned , but how and what happened next it is still to be revealed.
i think i have cleared all doubt
and you are enjoying
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: arunasankar

hello dear

sorry for not commenting 😭
i read all the parts 😳 already.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
update soon dear !
thanks for pm 😳

it will take time
to cool down my anger
ok so have to wait
understood 😈

ARS24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: salooni

it will take time
to cool down my anger
ok so have to wait
understood 😈

okay madam ji
soni19sweet thumbnail

i am angry so no more quiet faces ok
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

dear i want to clarify some things
1 pari's face is not like khushi
i will tell you
khushi leave as a guest in pari's house ok. khushi and pari's phen. have affair like shyamm and khushi and anjali this full part will now come. ok so that child is of him. now as pari lost her memory she know only that khushi had saved her and die in that process. khushi's child responsibility is of pari, she is her legall guardian ok
now pari wants to tell khushi's death news to her family so she before 3 years came to tell the truth in lucknow.
when garima came to know it she gone in shock and when she opeened her eyes. she saw pari in front of her and thought she is her khushi. so till now , since 3 years pari is living as khushi for garima's good health.
now burned one. yes pari was burned , but how and what happened next it is still to be revealed.
i think i have cleared all doubt
and you are enjoying

Aww thnx salooni now its fun as I was unclear .You know why because I think I miss one of the updates where you clear em.My bad sorryyy.Love it really you hooked me onto this.πŸ˜† Thnx for keeping the curiosityπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thnx for PM again
ARS24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

i am angry so no more quiet faces ok

really?

Word Count: 1

soni19sweet thumbnail

what the
dont go with my name
i... i .. also know how to get angry
and i can proove it
dont challenge me
ok
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Aww thnx salooni now its fun as I was unclear .You know why because I think I miss one of the updates where you clear em.My bad sorryyy.Love it really you hooked me onto this.πŸ˜† Thnx for keeping the curiosityπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thnx for PM again

gald that you
are enjoying
and your doubts are cleared