soni19sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

thanks for commenting
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: raniluvsasr

Hey thnxx for d pm,loved d teaser. Yes u gt to continue it. Please dnt keep our mind filled wid more curosity. Keep updating.

thanks dear
you are really
very nice
i appreciate your sweet nature
😛
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: surprising

hey man,don't be so pessimistic...ok?😉
look,it's already done😆

🥳party party party🥳

thanks sweet heart
for you your quote in page 101
😃
Nostalgic_count thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
di pls continue... Don't even dare to terminate the story... *angry* i will not talk to you hummmp!!!!!!!!
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laddo_Jalebie

di pls continue... Don't even dare to terminate the story... *angry* i will not talk to you hummmp!!!!!!!!

aacha ulta chor kautuval ko daate
soni19sweet thumbnail
happy independence day

hello all my reader. i wish you a prosperous and splendid evening of this free and victory aura. i would not take your previous time but just a smaall piece of wrote from your writer.i will be oblidge if you go ahead. above are my belief i will be very happy if i get to know yours

well now what to say, uhh might be that this day is very auspicious we should sing national anthem,
host flag. not at all my friends this is not to be patriotism. this are not our responsibility.

rather our responsibility or in right manner we are said to be a good citizen if we

give support to a man fallen on road rather than laughing.
to help a blind person rather than teasing
to stop the man from throwing the waste in open rather than following his footprints
help police and by own to improve life of beggers and poor rather favouring them.
donate to needy rather than dumping it in temple box
stand together against wwrong rather than blaming each other
and so on...

i must be sounding odd, and you all will be thinking it is easy to say then do .
no i try my best for it

one day my cousin sister and i went to ice cream parlour and i kept used glass in my hands waiting for appropriate place to dump it . and my sister dump it on rad only of its
she suggext me to do same but i refuse saying it so clean road and it is very bad to spread uncleaniless she laughed saying it is funny i said no it called manners.

me and my family never bring ganesh ji home we prayr the one who is with us from years i am ganpati bapa devotee and you can see that my ff front page always consist there image and i too wear a locket of them. so i am super exicted during this time but my mother explain me that how mch polution it create. the money which we invest in purchasing flower,diya and all can be use for needy. i understand and when i said same to my auto driver he said by doing of one person it will not improve anything in atmosphre. i replied if this one feeling and awarenesss all develop then it will form full pot. like a drop of waters full the empty pot.

in every christmas and new year i gift choclate to begger at roadside first they see me in amusement and then i hand them and they laugh i dont know why it wet my eyes but it make me feel as if i prayed the god.

so it is not like this that i am saying a speech but sharing my experience which say that patrorism in not something to host or sing or dance on 15 august rather we should try every day of county to make 15 august.

today i want to shar aa dream of my which i only shared with my mom. so really spcial for me. and might be weired for you.
actually i want to build a orphange or not orphanage a beautiful dream house. where i want to educate,give shelter and all amenities to children who beg at roadside. i want to make every non working women and their chidren self employed i know you might be suspecting this dream as pari project in my ff . ya the project rang munch which i introduced is my dream my life. my base of doing hard work for my studies.
i dont want ot become bug man for my sake or for wealth but for my dream so that i fullfill it without anyone help by my own.
and i know one day ths will definitely come

so very emotional and long speech sorry. i drown in my feeling so much that forgot the count of words.
thanks dear for making you so special that the dream which i see only in my eyes are penned today here in my secong home
just pray that my dream get fullfill one day

at last my tribute and do read authore note after this post
bye😛😛

i wish everyone prosperity,good health,wealth blessing
and fulfill of all dreams.
in this breeze of free air
i pray for peace and
evasion of violence
i oath to remove bad and seed
the good and happiness
i oath that this new beginning of life
will not have second damini
i take my responsibility toward disaster in uttrakand
and will help whenever i got a chance for it
to needy
i will took step towards poverty,grow education and towards my
environment

i dream for a day when all religion and separated part of our
come together like before
and celebrate together
eat savaiya in id and light diya in Diwali

we salute to the uncounted sainik
who indifferently served us
and provided this fresh and unharmed
environment
by risking indifferently day and night
for us

jai hind

this wish would be incomplete without national anthem .

(edited by me
and below a small msg by me)

Edited by salooni - 11 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail

A very warm and hearties Independence Day to all my readers. This note is only my conformation before starting writing and editing for next chapter that do all of you really will read it or not. For me how many will you read I will write for them as I not want to hang them for other not commenting? I love this ff and writing is my passion, but it also right it should be bearable by you too.

In last update I got 43 likes and in last note only 18 likes, the reason is this. So tell me what will your decision.

Comment not necessary who have commented for this before and those only liked and not comment please comment as we cannt see other or I would have understood with your expression and not given you all that much troubled.

And those who have miss full story till now the short summary of it in below link is given please read it once. Because from my next update arshi marriage and past (which have now pari death track) will start in full speed. So nothing to be mix.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3603081

Thanks

Before going scroll down for next chapter banner. Whichever you liked please tell me by no.

1 first

2 second

3 none.

Bye

Keep smiling and spare sometime for comment and likes.

Edited by salooni - 11 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail
do reply how you liked it
next update of arshi on 22 august
happy independence day
and happy rakhi
and all sister take lumpsum amount from your brother dont spare them
and also of my side as i have no brother
but a naughty and irritating small sister
rulama thumbnail