Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni19sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sohara

nice one Soni.

Got to know a very significant moment of Pari's past.

thanks sohara
for your encouraging comment
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: venkata

Awesome update. Loved the way chahat and pari conversation. Waiting for next update. Loved it.

thanks di
for reading so lovely
my stories😃
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: dumas

awesome update well done love how you are unfolding the past and the present thanks for the pm

thanks for liking
my concept😃
soni19sweet thumbnail
Edited by salooni - 11 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: chavvi16

what so she had an abortion

and she didnt tell prem either
why did she do that
wont he be heart broken when he comes to know
waise it seems she thought she can never be happy again
well guess she was wrong
but then she found arnie didnt she
but if he leaves her then all shall be over for sure
am glad she didnt go
even though she lost her family in a way
but then she got arnie naa
cant wait for more
but hope arhi shall be together please
pretty please

Originally posted by: -Sadi-

Awesome update
loved it
looking forward to the next part

Originally posted by: kanug

Awesome update👏

Originally posted by: arunasankar

awesome update saloni

thank u for pm
update soon wa

Originally posted by: alicia212

wow great story plz update soon
it's an amazing
thanks for the pm

Originally posted by: prerna1

nice update
seems interesting
continue soon

Originally posted by: venkata

Awesome update. Loved the way chahat and pari conversation. Waiting for next update. Loved it.

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Awesome update soni ..love it.I am praying that you make ArHi together.Thnx for the PM

Originally posted by: dumas

awesome update well done love how you are unfolding the past and the present thanks for the pm

Originally posted by: Angel13

amazing update

thanks for pm
continue soon

Originally posted by: raniluvsasr

Hey thnxx for d pm,loved d update. Amazingly good. Very well written. Enjoyed it thorughly.

Originally posted by: ameena671

wow superb update loved it thank you for pm.

Originally posted by: sohara

nice one Soni.

Got to know a very significant moment of Pari's past.

Word Count: 1

soni19sweet thumbnail
chavvi

Originally posted by: chavvi16

what so she had an abortion

and she didnt tell prem either
why did she do that
wont he be heart broken when he comes to know
waise it seems she thought she can never be happy again
well guess she was wrong
but then she found arnie didnt she
but if he leaves her then all shall be over for sure
am glad she didnt go
even though she lost her family in a way
but then she got arnie naa
cant wait for more
but hope arhi shall be together please
pretty please

hope of another name for another update
so do pin up your comment
soni19sweet thumbnail
res for extension 2

ouups so less comment for previous update, i know it was so bad. but had tried another here do give it chance and marks me with result😃

Board meeting

One member: mr ansh we have trusted miss pari for the project but pari has nominated raj for it. So we are now having no ways other than to carry on the procedure.

Ansh: I agree I think we should go with pari's decision.

Other member: so mr raj singhania

Here are you with all authority paper.

Pari: one second mr gupta. I think there is still some proceeding left.

All were surprised seeing pari and ansh was both surprise and angry.

Ansh cornering pari

Pari apne bataya kyun nahi aap yaha aa rahi hai.aur aapko yeh sab formalities karne ki koi zarurat nahi , aap ghar par raheye.

(pari why don't you told you are coming here. And no need for all this formalities you can stay at home)

Pari: bhai relax hum handle kar lege. Aapko bharosa hai na humpe.

(bhai relax I will handle you trust me)

Ansh: ja karle jo tera maan hai.

(go do whatever you want)

He said keeping hand on her head, making pari more confident.

Pari: mr gupta and other members first of all I am sorry you gave me such a honor with this project and I have not accepted it. Some personal problem was the reason of it so. But now I want this project to be guided under me.

Mr gupta: well miss pari we have no problem in that this project is all yours.

Pari: thanks

Meeting over.

Ansh: jo kiya aacha laga, aacha hai kit u wapas kam par aana chahti hai. Ghar chale.

(I am happy what you done and with your decision of starting work again. Lets go home)

Pari: bhai kuch adhoore kam baki hai kam aate hai.

(bhai some unfinished work are left, I will come later)

Ansh agree to her. Now only raj and pari in room.

Pari: kya hua raj hume congrats nahi bolege.

(what happened raj will you not say congrats to me)

Raj : apni harr ke liye ya tumhari jeet ke liye.

(for your victory or my forfeit)

Pari: kash aap hume itna toh jaan pate ki aapki harr mai humari harr hai. Kher jaane dijiye hum yaha aapko aapki haari hui bhaji ko jeet mai badalne ke liye aaye hai.

(I wish you have been known that in your failure my failure hide. But leave it. I am here to convert your forfeit in victory)

Raj: I am confused

Pari: iss waqt prem ka paata aap hi hum de sakte hai. Aur hum chahate hai ki voh pata aap hume de.taki hum.

(This time prem address is known to you only. And I want you to give it to me. So that i)

Raj grabs pari angrily

Raj: listen clearly pari humare bich ki ladai tum prem tak mat lejao. Meine kabhi bhi bhi chahat ko koi harm nahi kiya. Ek baat sun lo prem ko inn sab ke bich mai mat lao.

(Listen clearly pari don't take our difference to prem. I never hurt chahat for my benefit.and you also don't put prem in between all this)

Pari push him

Pari: Chahat pregnant hai isliye chaiye hume unke no. aapke bhai hone se pehle voh humare dost hai.

(chahat is pregnant that is why I want his no. being your brother he is first my friend)

Raj: what chahat pregnant hai. Lagta hai tumhari behen toh tumse do kadam aage nikhli relationship ke bare mai.

(What chahat is pregnant it seem your small sister is much more advance than you in terms of relationship)

Pari: tumhe filhal apna muh kholne ki kimat tay karni chaiye aur kuch nahi.

(you should decide the terms of telling me prem address nothing else)

Raj: power of attorney which is in your name. now my that it

Pari: what. Are you drunk

Raj: common pari chahat ki khushi ke liye itna bhi nahi kar sakti ho.

(cannt you agree so small thing for chahat happiness)

Pari: kuch bhi kar sakte hai par bavkhoffi nahi

(I can do anything but not be stupid)

Raj aap bhi jante hai jo apne maanga hai voh namumkin hai. par ha kuch bhi faisla karne se pehle ek bar soch lo mai ek journalist hu ek news flash aur muje prem ko bulane ke liye kisi ki zarurat nahi. Par agar yeh deal nahi hui toh tumhara bahut nuksaan ho jayega. Aakir tumhe apne ghar ke samne lagi lendaro ke paise bhi toh chukane hai. isliye tum muje no. do aur mein tumhare sare expenses pay kar dugi.

(raj you also know what you asked is not possible. But yes before doing your decision you should think that I am journalist one news flash and there is no need of me to ask prem whereabouts. But if this deal not happens then you're at lost as you pay to pay huge money to lenders outside your house. So accept my deal gives me no. and I will all your expenses. Or pack your bag and leave your house)

Now it is up to you mr singhania, either you pack your bags and go out of your house or accept my proposal.

Raj thinks a little and say yes to deal, hurting badly pari heart from inside who was still in illusion that he might get a glimpse of her lover her life and her hero raj. But nothing like that, but today pari cannt break he has to be strong for person that gave him strength till now.

Raj dial the no, and give to pari.

prem: bhai how dare you to call i have told you that we have no relation now. and

pari:hum bol rahe hai

(i am speaking)

prem: angel kaisi hai aap, i am sorry i thought it was bhai.

pari: chahat pregnent hai.

silence on both side

prem : i am coming pari. dont worry i will take my responsibility.

pari: thanks.

prem ek baat bole iss duniye mai sache rishte milna bahut muskil hia. aur agar milte hai toh unhe sambhal kar rakhna asan anhi. isliyee jo aapse pyarr karta ho aur jisse aap pyaar karte ho unse ruthe nahi. kisi ke humare saath galat karne se aapka rishta nahi badal na chaiye. kuch rishto ki jagah alag hoti hai. unke bich kisi aur ko nahi lana chaiye.

(prem do say something, t is difficult here to get a true relationship.and if we get it is difficult to store it safe.that is why if there is someone who love us and whom we love we should fight with him.someone has done wrong with me but it should not affect your relation.some relation have its own place and we should not let anything to come between them)

prem: thanks pari. but it is hard to forgive bhai.

unhone apne pyarr ka nahi balki meri sabse achi dost ka dil todha hai.

(he has not only broke his love heart but heart of my best friend)

it is impossible but i will try.

pari give phone to raj: thanks

raj: tumhe voh sab kehne ki zarurat nahi thi. mein manage kar leta.

9you have to not do that i would have manage)

pari: nahi kar pate na pehle na ab. jante hai aapko. aapko dil todhna toh aata hai par jodna nahi.

(you cant you only know to break heart, not mend it)

raj goes from there in anger leaving pari with her tears her long life friend now. but life was not so harsh on her as one hands was always there for her support

aisha put her hands on her shoulder to console.

aisha: it is my fault i should not told you about chahat pregnancy and let you go to america

(actually after truth came in front of pari it was difficult for her to live she was happy from outside but cry a lot in inside heart. whatever place she go in her house,office,park,school everyplace remind her of raj. she would probably would die like this. so to keep her alive she decided to go america and even told ansh that and ticket were booked, but then aisha told her truth and she stopped without telling anyone any reason)

pari: never thought that i would have to be like this also. and thanks mujse apni life ki sabs badi khush kabri sunane ke liye. aur chahat ki voh pagalpandi karne se rokhne ke liye. hum thik hai dard thoda jyada hai par apni zimadari ko chod kar bedh bhi toh nahi sakte dekhna hum chahat ke 9 mahine yaadgar bana dege uski zindagi mai itni khushiya bhar dege ki voh apne didu ka dhuk bhul jayegi. ab hum zinda hi bhai aurr chahat ki zindagi ke liye hai.

(or giving me the biggest happy news of my life and stopping chahat from doing stupidity. i am alright, it is hurting but i cannt ignore my responsibility due to this. i promise i will make this 9 month of chahat so beautiful and happy that she will forget about her sister pain. i am noe alive only for chahat and bhai)

sab thik ho jaye ga.

(everything will be alright)

aisha: definetly

and share a tight sister and best friend hug.

pari was way to her home when she saw.

khushi: aap iss tarah apni zimadari se piche kaise hatt sakte hai.

(how can you back out from your responsibility)

raj: tumhara mera uppar koi right nahi toh tum muje mat sikho ki muje kya karna chaiye. mein tumhe accept nahi karuga listened. ab ya toh yehi par sadho ya apne ghar jao

(you have no right of you on me so you cannt force me to do anything. either you sit here forever waiting or go to your home)

pari thought to help khushi but stop her and went back to home.

ansh saw pari little worry so asked

ansh: what happend

pari: bhai voh khushi

ansh: khushi kya voh tumhe kahin mili, kuch bola usne tumhe, kuch nuksan toh nahi pahuchaya. aapko kaha tha na unse durr rahiye aap.

(khuhsi where you found her,did she say something to you,did she hurt you,how many times i told you not to meet them)

pari: bhai relax hum toh bas kuch nahi chodiye hume bahut bhook lag rahi hai chaliye khana khate hai.

(i was just leave it lets eat lunch i am very hungry)

later in evening pari went with a coffee mug for ansh and make him sit calmly and told about chahat pregnancy. first ansh was very angry and chahat , but pari explained her that chahat is child and it happen they should support them she need us in this condition, saying this for chahat as well as khushi but not mentioned her name knowing his anger. ansh then agree but still angry with chahat. he neither scold her nor speak to her.

coming days was an reflection of phrase time heel ever pain.

pari was at 24*7 duty of chahat. she stopped chahat for going boutique for starting one month for precaution. early morning she made her do prayer and read geeta good for her child and her. then healthy and not diet stricken breakfast. evening with one salman khan movied with jalebi then evening walk. visit to there private temple, because they were not allowed to go out. hospital check up duty of uday and aisha. keeping ansh and chahat far duty of maa. then dinner and at night make her sleep with her only after her lullaby, which she always sing for chahat from childhood.

chahat follow it quietly not because of her child but due to this pari was forgetting her pain. she was happy for it.

one day ansh came with some worker and few catoons box.

pari: bhai yeh kya hai

(bhai what are this)

ansh: yeh niche guest room ke liye ab chahat apne room mai nahi rahegi

(this are for guest room now chahat will not leave in her room)

pari: bhai plase dont start it again aap

chahat: no didu i deserve this. hume bahut badi galti ki hai toh saaja toh milegi

(i have done fault so i will get punishment)

ansh: ha milegi saaja aissi halat mai uppar chidiye chadna kitna dangerous hai lekin aap kuch sunti kaha hai. isliye meine faisla kiya hai ki aap guest room mai rahegi. aur yeh saara saman hum isliye laye taki voh room aapke room jaisa ban jayea aur aapko apne room ki yaad nahi aaye. aur saath hi kuch toys bhi laya hu. taki naye champp ko bhi aach lage

(yes you will get punishment for climbing stair in this condition. so i decided that you will shift in guest room now and i have bought all stuff to make the guest room like your room and some toys for our champ)

pari: toh aapne chahat ko maaf kar diya

(so you have forgive chahat)

ansh: paagli mai kya kabhi tum logo se naraj ho sakta hu. tum dono toh meri saanseing ho agar tumse ruth gaya toh mai toh marr hi ja

(how can i be angry from you both, you both are my breath i will)

pari and chahat put hand on his mouth

chahat: i am sorry

ansh: it is ok bus ek promise karna padea tuje

(you have to promise me one thing)

chahat: what

ansh: yehi ki humara champ tera jaisa akroo nahi ho voh bahut pyaara aur cute ho.

(that our champ should bhi sweet and cute not like you adamant)

chahat: mein akhru hu

(i am adamant)

ansh: sadu bhi

(stubborn also)

and again full rathore air diffuse some happiness moment in there life. the most was pari but on other corner sad also due to khushi as she was alone in this condition.

what to do pari has that heart that even in damage condition thinks about the welfare of stick that beaten him hard.

d day came prem entry again in chahat life. all welcome her, he apologize pari for breaking her trust. pari forgive him. but chahat not get ready to again get attached to prem. until pari refuse to eat anything if she not agree. and on second day she agree , pari know it is force marriage but she has confidence that it is good for three of them and chahat will accept prem slowly.

but there now another problem came ansh was not ready to send chahat in raj house. pari made him understand but he not agree. so pari alone done prem and chahat marriage. kanyadan ritual was also perform by her and when chahat and prem came for ansh blessing.

prem: aap chinta mat kijiye mai chahat aur humare bache par bhai ki aadato ka saaya nahi padne duga, i promise. par yeh sab jabi hoga jab aapka ashirwaad hamare saath ho.

(dont worry i will not let bhai bad shadow to fall on chahat and our baby. but this will only happen if your blessing are with)

they bow for blessing, seeing no mood for it of ansh still pari hold ansh hand and put it on prem and chahat forehead, with pleading and teary eyes for ansh saying to accept them and finally ansh surrendered.

few days passed

there was no improvement in chahat and prem relation they not show outside but chahat never forgive prem. truth cannt be hidden from pari. those were overburden days for pari first she was worried for work,then chahat and also about khushi.

she decided to go and leave with chahat and thought to talk for it from ansh when his mood was nice.

one day pari was not getting any file in cabin so she search the store room though she was not alowed to go there as it was her father file room and ansh not allow her ot go . but file was important. but what she got thre was life taking truth.

pari read her father last project, which has truth of her and chahat imprisonment and proof of ansh lie

only one word escape from her mouth

pari: sarkar.

ok friend that all for today. from now only two three chapter left. but i may say you will like sarkar part and it will be interesting. he is reason for pari and khushi death. and one hint i can say that still sarkar is behind pari so who will save him😉

next week present update. a step toward letter. finally letter will be read. finger crossed

lets see what will be the decision😆

precap:

past:

pari will fight her first case as lawyer in favour of khushi and against raj

pari will shift to raj house

pari will take her father project ahead despite of ansh refusal which will create tension between them

present:

pari will know about arnav past(same as serial so not tell full)

anajli will invite ansh and arnav chahat for baby shower and there marriage

Edited by salooni - 11 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
i can not wait for the next part of your story
thanks for the pm
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
wow she was really good there wasnt she
but if chahat and prem are married and gonna have a baby where is that baby and where is prem
now thats confusing matter man
so she got him to give prem number
and she still hoped he would have changed
but he cant or wont
its never gonna happen my dear
gosh what is this girl made of
even after so much happening still she thinks of others
hmmm so who shall protect her now from sarkar
and what exactly did this person do
guess we shall know soon enough
so all are coming together aint they
which means the truth shall be out and soon