Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yashu_95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
SORRY SORRY SORRY di... for not commenting on all ur updates.
Thanks a lot for PMing me all ur updates.
I'll read all ur previous updates and comment again. I've got stuck like hell with my life and that was the reason for my late late and tooo late comments.
soni19sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: yashu_95

SORRY SORRY SORRY di... for not commenting on all ur updates.
Thanks a lot for PMing me all ur updates.
I'll read all ur previous updates and comment again. I've got stuck like hell with my life and that was the reason for my late late and tooo late comments.

no problem baba its
ok
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: anukat

Oh god So much has happened I am in ancient world! Need to catch up on so much! Great teaser though! OMG!!!

Keep it up my dear!

thanks you comment😃
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the recap and the teaser 😳
eagerly waiting for the update
soni19sweet thumbnail

there was a new morning in rathore house for everyone. although all thought that pari will be still sad for her painful past but her attitude came as suprise to them. like old days pari was ready with her duties. morning prayers,lunch preparation then taking care of ansh and chahat, looking after house. her anklet chanchan started again with sweetness of jalebi and her intelligent talk.
one day after prayer when pari was distributing prasad to everyone.
ansh held her hand and ask her
ansh: aap thik toh hai, kuch chupa toh nahi rahi hai, i mean agar aap dhuki hai toh hum sab samjte hai. aapke saath hai. aap apna dukh humare saath baat sakti hai.
(you are alright. are you hiding something from us. i mean if you are sad then we can understand you can share it from us we are with you and will help you in overcoming from this problem)
pari smile and make him sit with herself on her foot.she take his hand in her and keep on her cheek.
pari: yeh aapko kehne ki zarurat nahi hai bhai.hum jante hai ,aur aap yeh jan lijiye ki hum khush hai utne nahi jitne pehle rehte tha par itne ki jeene ke liye khafi hai. hum phirse hasna chahte hai, jeena chahte hai aap logo ke liye chahat ke liye. ab humare koi sapne bache toh nahi par aap logo ke sapno ko apna bana kar hum jeee lege.
(this you need not to mention i know it. and you also today learn that i am happy not that much that was earlier but that much which is enough to live. i want to laugh again,want to live for you all for chahat. now i am left with no dream but want to live for dreams of you all.)
ansh: aur khud ke liye nahi jiye gi.
(and will not live for yourself)
pari: ek maraa hua insan bhi kabhi jee sakta hai
(do ever person who died can live her life)
ansh: pari
ansh shouted angrily.
pari: bhai ek toota hua dil nahi kabhi jhud sakta hai aur nahi has sakta hai. hum nahi bhula sakte unhe.yaadein toh dur ki baat hai iss ghar ki chaukat se lekaar humare almari tak ek ek kone mai raj dikhai dete hai hume. kaise bhul jaye us insan ko jiski chinta mai hum raat raat bhar jage hai, jiske liye humne na jaane kitni mante aur kitne upvaas rakhe, jiske rumaal se lekar zindagi ke kahi faislo mai humne saath diya.
raj ko bulana na mumkin hai.
(bhai a broken heart cant live for many days and not laugh. it never be mend again.i cant forget his in memories is far matter even i can feel him at entrance of our house to my cup bored. how i can forget the person for whom i awake every night,for whom i have done so much prayer,whose from a small thing to big decision i have him support)
saath hi unke dhoke ko bhi hum nahi bhula sakte. humari zindagi bahut ulji hui hai. jisse hum nahi sulja sakte aur humne yeh faisla kiya hai ki hum phirse apni zindagi mai laut kar nahi jayege. issi tarah jeeye ge khud se dur.
(i can not even forget his mishandling. my life has become life a web and i dont want to solve it. that is why i decided i will never go back n my life. i will be away from it forever)
ansh: agar itni takleeb hai toh humari baat mankar america kyun nahi ja sakti.
(if you are having so pain then why not listen me and go to america)
pari: hum jaha hai waha khush hai aur hume kuch nahi chaiye.
(i am happy where i am)
pari leave from there but chahat listen the conversion and stop her.
chahat: jab janti hai ki aap nahi jee payegi yaha uss insan ke pass toh chali kyun nahi jati hai. kyun khud ko takleeb de rahi hai.
(when you know that you cant live here infront of him then why not go from here , why are you giving so much pain to yourself)
pari sarcastically.
pari: yeh sawaal bhi kitni ajeeb chiz hai , bina permission ke kahi bhi kissi ke pass bhi aa jate hai. bina jaane ki unki chabi kaha hai.
(this question are also a strange thing, come without permission to anyone anywhere, without knowing where there answer are)
chahat: didu what are you saying.
pari just keep silent and drag chahat in her room where she saw her a hospital report which broked chahat in pieces.
pari: aapko kya laga ki aap hume nahi batagi toh hume pata nahi chalega.
(what you thgought that if you not tell me i will not know)
chahat how could you.
humre bharose ko iss tarah kaise todhh sakti hai aap, itni badi baat chupayi aapne
(how can you break my trust like this. you hide to me such big truth)
you are pregnant that too 1 month.
chahat: didu i can explain
pari: yeh report sahi hai ya nahi
(is this report right or wrong)
chahat: yes
pari slap chahat.
pari: aapne uss din humse jhooth kaha tha ki aapke aur prem ke bich kuch nahi hua. bas itni si ahmeyat hai aapki zindagi mai humare liye. thike maana ki ap pyarr mai bhek gayi par kya humari parvarish itni buri hai ki aapne abortion ke liye socha.
( you told me lie that prem and you not cross your limit.did i am only this much importance to you.ok i agree that you done mistake in love but do my upbringing are so cheap that you thought for an abortion)
chahat: nahi didu hum nahi marna chahte tha iss bache par isse jyada important humare liye aap thi hum aapko nahi khoy sakte tha, isliye humne
(no didu i dont want to abort but i cant afford to lose you. so i decided this)
pari: aur yeh jaan kar ki hum iss bache ki maut ka karan hai kya hum jee pate.
(and by knowing that i am reason of murder of a child will i be happy)
chahat: i am sorry
pari hug chahat tight and kiss her forhead. make her seat.
calm her down
pari: koi baat nahi hum hai na aapke saath.hum rakhe ge aapka khyaal , bas ek baar aap prem ko bhi.
(no problem i ma there to take care of you , you only tell this to prem)
chahat: nahi didu prem ka iss bache se koi rista nahi.
(no prem and this child has no relation)
pari: jo hua usme unki galti kya thi.
(he was not at fault)
chahat: uski galti yeh hai ki voh singhania hai. mera bache ko aisa logo ki koi zarurat nahi aap hai uske liye khafi hai. apni ma ki tarah voh bhi bina parents ke jeena sikh lega.
(his fault os that he is singhania. my child not need this type of people around him. you are enough for him.like his mother he will also have to learn to live without parents)
and chahat leave without listening to pari
pari: hume pata tha tu yehi bolegi isliye meine pehle hi rasta soch raakha hai.
(i was knowing your answer and i have also thought of the way of it)

later on other day at office in board meeting.
(note: in old flashback i told you that there was project huge given to pari but pari name it a raj. today the decision of it is going to be done and pari have to sign the permission letter that she agree to give it to raj. ans also today it is first time that pari will visit office after all scene)

next update on friday please
reader if no pm till night
open the link i will mention page at top

Edited by salooni - 11 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
what so she had an abortion
and she didnt tell prem either
why did she do that
wont he be heart broken when he comes to know
waise it seems she thought she can never be happy again