_Roka_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
wow i love it
thnx 4 the update
IPK.Jenny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely...do write about the other characters too...
Jenny x
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: salooni

i want to tell you about
my ff truth
readers i am hang in very difficult situation.
there were many chapter which i want to reveal before marriage and all truth come
like pari and chahat conversion. kuhu and pari, raj and arnav. '
but cant do as you are not interested in other character
and now my full story had lost it track
whatever i thought nothing is adjusting
if to be conclude i want two things from you
there will be a track coming in story (by biggest suspense to all of you but has to reveal) when someone who know the past will tell arnav full story as pari memory is lost so arnav only have to find this out. s i thought out to give two update of truth. probably one thrusday and other sunday. one of present and other of past. but i should get same response, you should understand friend that if there will no problem in arshi life how story will turn spicy. it is needed. it should not happen that all are reding only thrusday update not sunday.
bcoz it is not like that sunday update need no effort it is more difficult to express pain,suspence,evilness then romance. and i only know how i spare time for each update.
so now you all decide what to do. i promise you that in future this story will turn so twist one that you never imagine, what i am thinking but need support.
2 if you allow to put me some emotional track between other character like pari and chahat
there lots more in this character, and i can take it to higest level of love like of arnav and anjali
but if you give chance
i eagerly waiting for your decision

Aww thnx for the update so you want new twists and I was thinking you are ready to complete it ,ok don't give me heart attack ,never make Arnav hate her...Just like in real show I couldn't bear it...I know I sound strange here😆 but what can I do ,I love em so much
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Salooni, the last chapter I read was interesting.
i'm loving Arnav and Khushi's understanding.
I can understand your situation.It's true in Arshi's fiction the readers are more interested to read Arshi.
As you introduced so many side characters, you should gradually close all the loops.
just eagerly waiting for your twist.
My support is with you.

Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
well dear you can introduce and complete your story with other characters as well
no issue with that loving this ArShi understandable love
but to tell you the truth the past was stretching out too much
I mean you could make it short
I know it's an imagination, but if this was shown in the show, no one would watch it seeing the past getting stretched too much
you could cut it down to short and in such a way that all loopholes are covered...with of course with what you wanted to include Arnav-raj and other conversation and all
my opinion..no offense rest you are doing great
cutedo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
both track ideas seems interesting update soon waiting
soni19sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Angel13

well dear you can introduce and complete your story with other characters as well

no issue with that loving this ArShi understandable love
but to tell you the truth the past was stretching out too much
I mean you could make it short
I know it's an imagination, but if this was shown in the show, no one would watch it seeing the past getting stretched too much
you could cut it down to short and in such a way that all loopholes are covered...with of course with what you wanted to include Arnav-raj and other conversation and all
my opinion..no offense rest you are doing great

thanks for your suggestion
i will keep it in my mind
dhanyac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update...
loved it...
thanx 4 d pm...😊
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well I love this story and really eager to see how u proceed it...and both ideas sounds interesting...so do it as u want...
piyaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
both r gud... watevr u write i wud read it...