Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
You should also stop telling me what to do
You have the right to criticise FM and I have the right to defend them...I have every right to say your opinion about FM are biased
On one hand you say everyone can say what they want but on the other hand you want me to stop because I chose to disagree with you
Besides SS herself said the argument about FS doing three shows was lame๐Ÿ˜† so how is it wrong If I say your argument about FM being over-hyped is lame too
I don't see any difference between these two arguments both are equally lame but according to you guys anyone saying FS shouldn't be paired is lame but the argument about FM being over-hyped is not lame
Now isn't that double standards ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by --Nida-- - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

You should also stop telling me what to do

You have the right tocriticiseFM and I have the right to defend them...I have every right to say your opinion about FM are biased
On one hand you say everyone can say what they want but on the other hand you want me to stop because I chose to disagree with you
Besides SS herself said the argument about FS doing three shows was lame๐Ÿ˜† so how is it wrong If I say your argument about FM being over-hyped is lame too
I don't see any difference between these two arguments both are equally lame but according to you guys anyone saying FS shouldn't be paired is lame but the argument about FM being over-hyped is not lame
Now isn't that double standards๐Ÿ˜†

You're just saying the exact opposite of what we are saying lol. You have nothing productive to say but disagree with us so you are just as biased then arent you? Biased towards your opinion about Fawad-Mahira.

yourr entire discussion with us seems like a child wanting to argue yet not knowing what to argue about. Loll..It's as if you just have to make a point to defend Fawad Mahira but who stopped you? As mentioned defend them a 1000 times, but that's not the point..and never was. You still can not prove what your buddy here was doing before you. You are just proving us all right in saying if you can say this then I can say this too. Lol so what are you proving except that we can just state our opinion whatever way we want? Then you further call it biased? So what, because you're as biased..just look at how one sided your posts are Lolll. Whatever I have said you hust turn around and say it back..what else is new?

Your points are just your way of saying oh if you could say this then so how can I. Thank you! Because we will just continue with that because WE never had a problem..YOU guys did..but then again we never stopped you from anything.
Gujar thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†Guys guys! relax! Mahira, Baloch or any other Pak actor are all one and the same, they are all ours at the end of the day from the same soil, if anyone of them achieves, that achievement is an overall contribution for the country and should be accredited the same. Problem solved! Peace!
Edited by 2direct. - 11 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have a better solution don't worry guys.

Fawad is going to have 2 wives in the show, one being Sanam the other being Mahira. He will treat both of them equally, they will all go on dates together, sip tea from the same cup, eat from the same plate and live a happy life. Cheers~!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2direct.

๐Ÿ˜†Guys guys! relax! Mahira, Baloch or any other Pak actor are all one and the same, they are all ours at the end of the day from the same soil, if anyone of them achieves, that achievement is an overall contribution for the country and should be accredited the same. Problem solved! Peace!

It's not about Mahira or Sanam Baloch its about people getting their panties in a bunch because of an opinion. Pages back a few people said they would rather see one pair over the other in this supposed show by Nadia Jamil because the latter pair to them is overrated. That didnt go down too well with some. ๐Ÿ˜†

My point is you cant tell anyone else how to post just because you disagree. The arguments in this thread by many have merely been who are you to call a show overrated?, youre bashing a show not stating an opinion by calling an actor/actress overrated etc..whats that even supposed to mean? People need to grow up and stop whining when their favorites are not liked by all. Not to to mention the separate debate on people claiming that opinions are generlizations lol..as mentioned people need to chill with their favorites and stop making it seem like opinions are universal facts. This is what these few pages reflect.
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
Gujar thumbnail
^ That's why my post Star, preaching about the importance of unity, compassion in thought to revel in both criticism and praise, i guess my vision is a little too far fetched ๐Ÿ˜†
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Your vision is actually quite mature and what I'd call "samajhdaar", but not everyone can relate to it that way (not talking about myself). I can only wish it would be understood that it actually is the Pakistani industry and whomever it is we discuss/are a fan of, at the end of the day, it's Pakistan's name that gets the fame, woohoo!

*Oh yeah, the patriot in my after 23rd March* ๐Ÿ˜†
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Closing the thread upon Owners request.

Closed.
PSF DT