Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: --Nida--

To be honest I think everyone deserves what they get Mahira got fame it was her luck and hard work that paid off.The same Fawad has worked with other actresses not everyone got fame just because he worked with them...According to you Sanam didn't get the kind of hype that Mahira got in few dramas no one can do anything about it except for complaining that why Mahira did get and Sanam didn't get lol

Just like you said not everything can be according to your wish

Hype and receiving the recognition you DESERVE is two different things..but of course in my opinion..I'm sure most of you disagree.
And while we're at it, no one is hyped like Mahira, let alone Sanam Baloch. 😆 Your theory can apply to Mahira vs everyone from Sanam Saeed to Sanam Baloch, to Aamina Sheikh to Saba Qamar etc...but hey, at least all these actresses aren't overhyped yet still famous...which to me is a relief.

Yeah, we can complain about how overrated Mahira is and you guys can whine about why we're complaining...and even after all of that, we'll still have the same opinions..sounds fair. 😆

Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

But who was complaining about Sanam not getting the fame mahira did in the first place?🤔We just said that she is overrated and you guys couldn't take it.

I've read comments made by Sanam fans on this exact forum saying this.
starstruckk thumbnail

The word Over-hype and Over-rated is a big generalisation and I have said what I believe that your opinions are biased. You have repeatedly stated that everyone has freedom to say what they want so even I have freedom to state what I feel about your opinion 😛
If you feel that is childish than I can't do anything about it 😆

Nida, do you know what the difference between a generalization and an opinion is? 😆 because it seems like you don't. 😆

and I'm glad you find my opinions biased because I find yours biased as well. So, we're equal. 😛

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I've read comments made by Sanam fans on this exact forum saying this.

Where and who?
Someone might have said that Sanam acts better than Mahira so she deserves more fame than her, which in my opinion is true. The problem is just that Sanam always does repeated roles. I guess it was just Mahira's luck that she got so much fame.

then again THIS IS AN OPINION, NOT A COMPLAINT. You can disagree/criticize my opinion all you want, I wont whine about it. Promise.
starstruckk thumbnail
Another thing which is so funny 😆

Some fans of Mahira can only compare her to Sanam Baloch even though I find that not fair not at all.

..but I LOVE how NO one dares to compare her against the likes of Aamina Sheikh or Saba Qamar. I mean didn't Mahira just win the best actress popular choice for Humtv? What happened to everyone deserves what they get now?

😆😆
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Hype and receiving the recognition you DESERVE is two different things..but of course in my opinion..I'm sure most of you disagree.
And while we're at it, no one is hyped like Mahira, let alone Sanam Baloch. 😆 Your theory can apply to Mahira vs everyone from Sanam Saeed to Sanam Baloch, to Aamina Sheikh to Saba Qamar etc...but hey, at least all these actresses aren't overhyped yet still famous...which to me is a relief.

Yeah, we can complain about how overrated Mahira is and you guys can whine about why we're complaining...and even after all of that, we'll still have the same opinions..sounds fair. 😆

The same way you can complain about how over-hyped Mahira/Humsafar or FM are but too bad realities won't change just because you wish them to
You can continue to you can't change your opinion same ways you cannot change other peoples opinion that have given them this popularity (which according to you is over-hype)
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Where and who?
Someone might have said that Sanam acts better than Mahira so she deserves more fame than her, which in my opinion is true. The problem is just that Sanam always does repeated roles. I guess it was just Mahira's luck that she got so much fame.

then again THIS IS AN OPINION, NOT A COMPLAINT. You can disagree/criticize my opinion all you want, I wont whine about it. Promise.

Hina, Sanam is already famous. Everyone knows who she is..heck, she's hosting a tv show and anyone who hosts a show gets more money than working in a show. you can't be a no one and have so much on your plate.

Not too sure why people think Sanam isn't even famous now..😆 I mean even Saba Qamar is famous yet..as I mentioned no one has the hype around them like Mahira...either she's the best actress around or she's just overhyped..

disclaimer: MY OPINION

😆
starstruckk thumbnail

The same way you can complain about how over-hyped Mahira/Humsafar or FM are but too bad realities won't change just because you wish them to
You can continue to you can't change your opinion same ways you cannot change other peoples opinion that have given them this popularity (which according to you is over-hype)

I think you are very confused about what's going on. 😆 what realities are you talking about? the reality that Fawad-Mahira are the best couple ever? ok..😆 didn't know that was a reality? 😲

Reality Check: I never wanted to change anyone's opinion. One of your buddies started this a few pages back. So, please..be my guest and state your opinions a thousands time..😆

They only compare her to Sanam because they both have been paired with Fawad and were liked more than any other couple I guess. They just can't take Fawad being paired with anyone else. They act like Fawad belongs to her only and cant be paired with anyone else. Its kinda funny. 😆

When he is paired with Mahira everything is cool. When he is paired with Sanam, they complain that they cant tolerate the same couple over and over again. And I can guarantee you that if he was paired with some other new girl they will be complaining again.

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Hina, Sanam is already famous. Everyone knows who she is..heck, she's hosting a tv show and anyone who hosts a show gets more money than working in a show. you can't be a no one and have so much on your plate.

Not too sure why people think Sanam isn't even famous now..😆 I mean even Saba Qamar is famous yet..as I mentioned no one has the hype around them like Mahira...either she's the best actress around or she's just overhyped..

disclaimer: MY OPINION

😆

I just meant that Sanam doesn't have the 'hype' which Mahira has. Noone even discusses her as much as Mahira even though she is a better actress