Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Maha-

Yea but saw you indirectly/directly replying to my views again and again so thought of replyingπŸ˜›.
That is not the same thing."I dont like it" is my personal opinion but when i say show was over-rated that means i am generalizing it.i am targeting all the people who felt that the show was amazing or better thn rest.or those who rate that show on high level.and fans will take it personally i am not the only one who did not like that over-rated comment.
anyway i better sleep now first we lost the match and baqi ka dimagh i wasted in this argument here.Good morning

I never said good night or that I was leaving. πŸ˜†
isn't it understood that everyone's expressing THEIR views when posting. πŸ˜•
When I said I find a show overrated, it's understood that I'm speaking for myself. I'm not speaking on behalf of the whole world. If you don't think it's overrated then that's your opinion. Just like you can think Fawad-Sanam are overrated or not good enough..it won't become a universal fact that that's how it is.

I thought everyone understood this..πŸ˜†..guess not...I didn't know the word overrated was taken so personally.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

Wom How many times have I criticised FQ ?

As far as I can remember once or twice...I don't go on criticizing him in every thread unlike many people who have made it a point to criticize FM and Humsafar every chance they get to
Can you actually claim that Sanam has been criticised more than or as much as Mahira ?
This will just go in circles you do have the right to your opinion but you shouldn't be putting down somebody on the basis of some bias...there is a fine line between criticism and bashing and Yeah you guys have been crossing that line, this is not the first time, many people have tolerated it until someone showed you the mirror and then you started defending bashing as freedom of opinion.
If you guys can have the freedom to say what you want to than we have every right to say that you are unfairly criticizing FM and putting them down...I don't see why we can't say what we want to yet you make claims about freedom of speech

Well, I think Sanam isn't as criticized as Mahira because:
a.) she's a better actress and most people know she's a better actress than Mahira
b.) she's more experienced
c.) Mahira still has a long way to go
d.) Mahira's popularity makes it seem like she's the epitome of acting when really she's just 3 shows old

And, no I feel you guys are way too sensitive about Fawad-Mahira/Humsafar. I think Humsafar is overrated, and I don't think you can stop me from stating my opinion. Though you can complain about how you find it upsetting and bashing and that's what you have been doing for the past few pages isn't it? πŸ˜†..but will it stop me or anyone else from posting their opinions/views. Of course not.

And, I can easily say you guys are putting down other people's opinion based on YOUR biased towards Fawad-Mahira. The fact that you guys are dragging this thread on the basis of how two or so people called Fawad Mahira overrated when compared to Fawad Sanam, in a thread that's about these two couples..just shows SO much. The last few pages of this thread, in my opinion, just shows how hyped Fawad & Mahira really are..and the credit goes to none other their very own fans who are getting too sensitive about the very word, overrated.

starstruckk thumbnail
and Nida, if you want to have freedom of speech then guess what? take criticism when others use their freedom of speech to express their views.

there's no point in saying I'm going to use my freedom of speech to say you're crossing the line with you're freedom of speech

wth does that even mean? LOL
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Well, I think Sanam isn't as criticized as Mahira because:
a.) she's a better actress and most people know she's a better actress than Mahira
b.) she's more experienced
c.) Mahira still has a long way to go
d.) Mahira's popularity makes it seem like she's the epitome of acting when really she's just 3 shows old

And, no I feel you guys are way too sensitive about Fawad-Mahira/Humsafar. I think Humsafar is overrated, and I don't think you can stop me from stating my opinion. Though you can complain about how you find it upsetting and bashing and that's what you have been doing for the past few pages isn't it? πŸ˜†..but will it stop me or anyone else from posting their opinions/views. Of course not.

And, I can easily say you guys are putting down other people's opinion based on YOUR biased towards Fawad-Mahira. The fact that you guys are dragging this thread on the basis of how two or so people called Fawad Mahira overrated when compared to Fawad Sanam, in a thread that's about these two couples..just shows SO much. The last few pages of this thread, in my opinion, just shows how hyped Fawad & Mahira really are..and the credit goes to none other their very own fans who are getting too sensitive about the very word, overrated.

@bold That is such a big generalisation πŸ˜† although I like Sanam but I don't think she is anywhere near Saba Qamar or Aminah Shiekh when it comes to versatility...now many people may even think Mahira is more beautiful, she can carry any style better than her or her acting is fresh or she is a better actress but I don't see people criticising Sanam on the basis of their bias towards Mahira
You don't like Mahira/ Humafar/FM it is fine but there is a way of showing your dislike...nobody stops you from criticising or putting forward your likes and dislikes but You have constantly been criticising them just because many people love them...You are targeting FM fans because you think they have over-hyped them
Since you can have an opinion on like/dislikes of people who love FM so we can also state our opinion about what we feel
You tend to generalise your personal opinion as everyone's opinion and you believe your opinion is supreme compared to other people
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

@bold That is such a big generalisation πŸ˜† although I like Sanam but I don't think she is anywhere near Saba Qamar or Aminah Shiekh when it comes to versatility...now many people may even think Mahira is more beautiful, she can carry any style better than her or her acting is fresh or she is a better actress but I don't see people criticising Sanam on the basis of their bias towards Mahira
You don't like Mahira/ Humafar/FM it is fine but there is a way of showing your dislike...nobody stops you from criticising or putting forward your likes and dislikes but You have constantly been criticising them just because many people love them...You are targeting FM fans because you think they have over-hyped them
Since you can have an opinion on like/dislikes of people who love FM so we can also state our opinion about what we feel
You tend to generalise your personal opinion as everyone's opinion and you believe your opinion is supreme compared to other people

what part of "I THINK" did you miss in my reasoning of why Sanam is perhaps not as much criticized as Mahira? πŸ˜† See, this is what you guys don't see. Everything is taken so personally to the extent that you guys fail to see what anyone else is even typing let alone trying to explain. πŸ˜† And yes, I do think Sanam isn't criticized as much as Mahira because I feel Mahira is overrated and Sanam is not.

Sanam gets her share of criticisms for doing repetitive roles but at the same time she is yet to get the hype like Mahira has around her with just THREE shows. Lets not forget Mahira beat the likes of Aamina and Saba at those popular choice awards for best actress..forget Sanam Baloch..those awards just showed most of us that Mahira is ahead of the likes of Saba & Aamina who were nominated for such strong roles. And who is criticizing Mahira on the basis of Sanam here? you're asking me why Sanam isn't as criticized as Mahira..that's because Mahira and Sanam are in TWO different circumstances right now. Otherwise, I don't think Sanam even deserves to be rated amongst the likes of Mahira. Mahira has a long way to go...now I'm sure you found this too offensive and actually bashing? right..well too bad, it's my opinion.

I have explained to you everything in so much depth a million times in the past few pages. You continuously are telling me how to express my opinion, and in what way to express it etc ..but I won't change my opinion just to please you or anyone else. You're just going around in circles and saying the same thing which I have already stated.
starstruckk thumbnail
LOL and just because I can defend my stances without resorting to childish remarks..doesn't mean I'm generalizing, Nida. It means I can stand by what I say regardless.
Nida, if you can state your views openly then you should be able to handle criticism too.
Raindrops. thumbnail
To be honest I think everyone deserves what they get Mahira got fame it was her luck and hard work that paid off.The same Fawad has worked with other actresses not everyone got fame just because he worked with them...According to you Sanam didn't get the kind of hype that Mahira got in few dramas no one can do anything about it except for complaining that why Mahira did get and Sanam didn't get lol
Just like you said not everything can be according to your wish

Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

LOL and just because I can defend my stances without resorting to childish remarks..doesn't mean I'm generalizing, Nida. It means I can stand by what I say regardless.

The word Over-hype and Over-rated is a big generalisation and I have said what I believe that your opinions are biased. You have repeatedly stated that everyone has freedom to say what they want so even I have freedom to state what I feel about your opinion πŸ˜›
If you feel that is childish than I can't do anything about it πŸ˜†
But who was complaining about Sanam not getting the fame mahira did in the first place?πŸ€” We just said that she is overrated and you guys couldn't take it.