Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I've seen so many Fawad-Mahira fans pulling down Fawad-Sanam and even Sanam Baloch as an individual actress because they prefer the former. I even said this once that most Fawad-Mahira fans don't like Sanam because they love Fawad with Mahira and can't see anything passed that and yes that includes Fawad being paired with Sanam. As mentioned, people need to relax with Fawad-Mahira/Humsafar.

This works both ways. Both sides do this equally so stop saying it's just one. This happens all over FB and IF.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

But, I don't get why we have to limit ourselves while stating an opinion? πŸ˜• People merely provided their reasoning as to why they want to see Fawad-Sanam IN THIS SHOW as opposed to Fawad-Mahira. Why is that such a big deal? People are making it seem like it's the end of the world..πŸ˜† seriously, it's not a big deal. Anyone can say why they want Fawad-Mahira to be paired in this show and if that means them saying they find Fawad-Sanam overrated..so be it..it shouldn't be a case of oh you're jealous of Fawad-Sanam's popularity. That's just childish. Why not argue against an opinion instead of taking it so personally like this? πŸ˜•

I've seen so many Fawad-Mahira fans pulling down Fawad-Sanam and even Sanam Baloch as an individual actress because they prefer the former. I even said this once that most Fawad-Mahira fans don't like Sanam because they love Fawad with Mahira and can't see anything passed that and yes that includes Fawad being paired with Sanam. As mentioned, people need to relax with Fawad-Mahira/Humsafar.

Hmm I don't really agree with you I have not seen Sanam or Dastaan or FS being criticized as much as I have seen with Mahira/ Humsafar /FM
Just a tiny bit of criticism on Sanam and her fans would go to any length of defending her now compare that to the amount her fans criticize Mahira...many take it as a positive criticism
The bottom line is criticism is fine but just like you guys have a problem with over-hype many people have a problem with over criticism...It's like Humsafar is your favourite punching bag even though its over ages ago...It's fine to criticize it once in a while but to repeatedly criticize it...bring the same thing again and again is pure bias
The bottom line is to unnecessarily criticize is unfair and I believe it counts as bashing rather than criticism

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

This works both ways. Both sides do this equally so stop saying it's just one. This happens all over FB and IF.

Of course it does..but no one's telling Fawad-Mahira lovers to stop posting their opinions on how they don't like Fawad-Sanam..yet here people are whining about their beloved favorites being discussed in a way which they don't approve. πŸ˜†
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

Hmm I don't really agree with you I have not seen Sanam or Dastaan or FS being criticized as much as I have seen with Mahira/ Humsafar /FM
Just a tiny bit of criticism on Sanam and her fans would go to any length of defending her now compare that to the amount her fans criticize Mahira...many take it as a positive criticism
The bottom line is criticism is fine but just like you guys have a problem with over-hype many people have a problem with over criticism...It's like Humsafar is your favourite punching bag even though its over ages ago...It's fine to criticize it once in a while but to repeatedly criticize it...bring the same thing again and again is pure bias
The bottom line is to unnecessarily criticize is unfair and I believe it counts as bashing rather than criticism

I have seen Fawad-Sanam/Sanam Baloch being discussed negatively a lot..and I've never told anyone to stop posting in a such a way because it's offending me. I've always discussed my stance but without resorting to comments like "..being jealous of Fawad-Sanam's popularity" or "who are you call a show overrated," or " you spoil the fun in the threads I like"..that's just childish.

The fact of the matter is no one cares about how anyone else expresses their opinion on any matter to this degree apart from most Fawad-Mahira/Humsafar fans..that is exactly why you're witnessing this the most.

and you can't stop anyone from saying they find Humsafar overrated. I'm sorry but people will always state what they feel even if you or anyone disagrees. In this thread at least all points were made perfectly find until people got sensitive over how Fawad/Mahira can't be called overrated like that.

saying I prefer X over Y because I find Y overrated is not bashing...it's an opinion. It's like you saying you didn't think Faisal Qureshi deserved any of the awards for Roag during each award session as his acting wasn't gray enough for you..was that bashing? or an opinion? Lets not be unfair and call our opinions, "opinions" and someone elses "bashing."
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

LOL Fawad & Mahira were paired in HUMSAFAR..that's the basis of anyone wanting them as a pair in any future project, isn't it?

yet when someone says they don't want Fawad paired with Mahira because they found their pairing in Humsafar overrated (keeping in mind that is the only show they were paired in)..people find that unnecessary dragging?

LOLL..oook.

this was for HS discussion in ZGH related topic 😊 .anyway if maturity is about bashing someone in best possible way then i better be childish.

and last thing you brought Fawad-Ayesha point.i dont think there is anything wrong if i ike ayesha or i felt that they looked better thn FS in that show.but i guess i did not call FS over-rated or did not target their popularity.
Edited by -Maha- - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: --Nida--

I think you havent been paying attention then because I have seen people here criticising Sanams acting in Dastaan during her romantic scenes. We just don't make such a big issue and whine about peoples opinions, we defend her instead. I would prefer it if others did the same, kthx
starstruckk thumbnail
Another point..

Fawad and Sanam Baloch are criticized here till no end on how awful they were in Akbari Asghari and Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan..and those shows weren't even as famous as Humsafar. I've seen people saying stuff like they only had chemistry in Dastaan because their characters were depicting chemistry, and it had nothing to do with the actors generating chemistry. ..which makes no sense but that's a different story.

I loved Fawad and Sanam in each and every show they didd..yet I've never made it a point to tell anyone who disagrees that they should stop bringing up the two lesser popular shows when talking about Fawad-Sanam..especially since they were amazing as Hassan and Bano in Dastaan which majority do agree to...yet people sitll make it a point to discuss how awful Fawad-Sanam are because of the two other shows.

If Fawad-Sanam fans made it a point to drag all threads like this because of this very issue..there would be a problem..but that's not a big deal because at the end, my opinion is my opinion and I can defend it all I want even if someone else disagrees.

..not too sure why this is such a big deal. πŸ˜†
and we talk about Fawad-Mahira NOT being overrated? THE IRONY.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

this was for HS discussion in ZGH related topic 😊 .anyway if maturity is about bashing someone in best possible way then i better be childish.

and last thing you brought Fawad-Ayesha point.i dont think there is anything wrong if i ike ayesha or i felt that they looked better thn FS in that show.but i guess i did not call FS over-rated or did not target their popularity.

didn't you say good night? I thought you were leaving? πŸ˜†

anyway, saying you don't like a pair or find them overrated is the same thing..as it's an opinion. If you're going to indirectly make inferences out of that and take it too personally then that's not our problem, sorry to say.
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

didn't you say good night? I thought you were leaving? πŸ˜†

anyway, saying you don't like a pair or find them overrated is the same thing..as it's an opinion. If you're going to indirectly make inferences out of that and take it too personally then that's not our problem, sorry to say.

Yea but saw you indirectly/directly replying to my views again and again so thought of replyingπŸ˜›.
That is not the same thing."I dont like it" is my personal opinion but when i say show was over-rated that means i am generalizing it.i am targeting all the people who felt that the show was amazing or better thn rest.or those who rate that show on high level.and fans will take it personally i am not the only one who did not like that over-rated comment.
anyway i better sleep now first we lost the match and baqi ka dimagh i wasted in this argument here.Good morning
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wom How many times have I criticised FQ ?
As far as I can remember once or twice...I don't go on criticizing him in every thread unlike many people who have made it a point to criticize FM and Humsafar every chance they get to
Can you actually claim that Sanam has been criticised more than or as much as Mahira ?
This will just go in circles you do have the right to your opinion but you shouldn't be putting down somebody on the basis of some bias...there is a fine line between criticism and bashing and Yeah you guys have been crossing that line, this is not the first time, many people have tolerated it until someone showed you the mirror and then you started defending bashing as freedom of opinion.
If you guys can have the freedom to say what you want to than we have every right to say that you are unfairly criticizing FM and putting them down...I don't see why we can't say what we want to yet you make claims about freedom of speech
Edited by --Nida-- - 11 years ago