Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Not everyone is making an issue over something so childish here. People are too sensitive about Fawad-Mahira/Humsafar..and I think people need to maturely deal with this.

Give me any other post on this forum that matches what Maha has to say, and I'll believe you.

I don't think people are too sensitive. There's many people here who don't even reply to all this. I think some people are too overly critical about anything related to HS, FM or Mahirah in general that they always automatically drag them into threads. And SS, there's many examples in previously locked up threads or the BRA threads.

Anyways, I have too many education related things to deal with in my personal life currently... Can't really bother myself regarding this. So I'm out of IF lately. Have a great time everyone! 🤗

Edited by BlackStar. - 11 years ago
Maha, I never said you were targeting anyone. I just gave an example to tell you that you can say whatever you want about any celebrity and noone can stop you, just like you have no right to stop anyone from stating their opinions about FM and HS. If it irritates you, then don't read the posts. Simple. It was you who started this.
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

And I think this needs to be followed by not just us but everyone here because they do the same, including you at times.

word

Word Count: 1

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
There was this whole thread about how Mahira is so over-rated and what not but I saw so many FM fans agreeing that Mahira didn't deserve the awards including me although many people even went on to say How Mahira only got popular because of Fawad and she is nothing on her own lol... the fact is that Mahira's fans don't really go onto defend her unnecessarily...criticize all you want on acting skills of the actors, chemistry between a pair but it's not fair for you guys to put down a couple because you want other couple to be paired
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I don't think people are too sensitive. There's many people here who don't even reply to all this. I think some people are too overly critical about anything related to HS, FM or Mahirah in general that they always automatically drag them into threads. And SS, there's many examples in previously locked up threads or the BRA thread.
Anyways, I have too many education related things to deal with in my personal life currently... Can't really bother myself regarding this. So I'm out of IF lately. Have a great time everyone!

@ bold: but you're posting here by your own free will..no one's forcing you to post anything if you have other stuff to do. 😕
Anyway, Maha is asking me who am I to think Humsafar is overrated. what does that even mean? 😆 I have yet to come across such posts by anyone else here. That's plain childish and just illogical actually. Resorting to such remarks is going to cause problems more than anything else.

It's funny how all the complaints about criticism are in regards to Humsafar/Fawad-Mahira? Why doesn't anyone complain about anything else like this? Yes, I think people are too sensitive about this topic of Humsafar. As I mentioned before, if Humsafar is the benchmark of the best Pakistani show ..then people will compare it to that...that's just how things work everywhere. It's like people bringing in Faisal Qureshi or Fahad Mustafa when trying to judge another actors work..it's because their possibly two of the best actors in our country. And there are also people who criticize Fahad and Faisal too..not too sure why with Humsafar it's the end of the world. In fact people guys should be glad that Humsafar is considered such a benchmark..but not everyone will agree with everything said about it.

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

There was this whole thread about how Mahira is so over-rated and what not but I saw so many FM fans agreeing that Mahira didn't deserve the awards including me although many people even went on to say How Mahira only got popular because of Fawad and she is nothing on her own lol... the fact is that Mahira's fans don't really go onto defend her unnecessarily...criticize all you want on acting skills of the actors, chemistry between a pair but it's not fair for you guys to put down a couple because you want other couple to be paired

so saying I find Fawad-Mahira overrated is pulling them down? How? 😕

this thread is about Fawad, Mahira, Sanam & Humayun's show. Fawad-Mahira or Fawad-Sanam are likely pairs in this show. If I say I prefer Fawad-Sanam over Fawad-Mahira because I find the latter overrated..that's pulling them down? And what about saying I prefer Fawad-Mahira over Fawad-Sanam because Sanam can't act or they've been paired three times?

If you actually go and read the comments on dramasonline, you will see people comparing even fazool couples of flop dramas to Asher-Khirad. And then you say Humsafar isnt overhyped. 😆
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Maha, I never said you were targeting anyone. I just gave an example to tell you that you can say whatever you want about any celebrity and noone can stop you, just like you have no right to stop anyone from stating their opinions about FM and HS. If it irritates you, then don't read the posts. Simple. It was you who started this.

Well i dont come to this forum regularly and dont read what everyone post here and i guess i should stop coming here as well coz i am sick and tired of people specifically targeting HS even today when i opened ZGH review topic i saw comment about how good ZGH is and how starplus type story HS was lol when i dont see any link between two shows & there was nothing in that review as well.and then people say don't react 😆 anyway thanks for your suggestion :)

Originally posted by: -Maha-

Well i dont come to this forum regularly and dont read what everyone post here and i guess i should stop coming here as well coz i am sick and tired of people specifically targeting HS even today when i opened ZGH review topic i saw comment about how good ZGH is and how starplus type story HS was lol when i dont see any link between two shows & there was nothing in that review as well.and then people say don't react 😆 anyway thanks for your suggestion :)

Well like I said before, if you don't like someones comments I think it would be better to ignore them rather than complain about it because people will keep stating their opinions whether you or others like it or not.

And Humsafar actually was a typical story, so what? Why are you egtting offended by that? :S
Edited by _QueenofHearts_ - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

I guess you can see how other people on other sites also share their opinions without overreacting. That comment of how ZGH is better than Humsafar was posted on dramapakistani.com a site that loves Humsafar..yet if you go and review the comments..no one targeted that girl for saying how she finds ZGH better than Humsafar. Things can be dealt maturely if wanted. :-)