Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I just read Maha post the other day that if people repeat FM in too many shows she'll get annoyed at that as well.. And Hina she's not even a Mahirah fan..
Hardly anyone here gets defensive over Mahirah. FM or HS yes, but not Mahirah on her own. And Hina people equally defend FS and Sanam if not more. I can provide so many links where this has happened. There's been times that HS or FM are unnecessarily dragged into a topic yet it's been ignored.
And I've seen everyone on this forum with their double standards and hypocrisy.. I don't think any of us should be making suggestions to one another or give advice since if the other person does so we can't take it.
And yes by everybody I mean everybody.

Now can we please stop with this.

Edited by BlackStar. - 11 years ago
Well if you guys want to discuss something then you should try to discuss it in a mature way and not get offended because the reality is not everyone is going to agree with your opinions.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Well if you guys want to discuss something then you should try to discuss it in a mature way and not get offended because the reality is not everyone is going to agree with your opinions.

And I think this needs to be followed by not just us but everyone here because they do the same, including you at times.

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Pretty much. She just won't tell. Instead she's like it's a surprise and she doesn't want people to keep any expectations.

Its still really hard to believe that these three are working together in two shows at the same time :S

Is it confirmed that its a tragedy?

Maybe Humayun is a guest appearance like he was in Daam.

I bet the story will be somewhat similar to KANK or mujhse dosti karoge๐Ÿ˜†
BlackStar. thumbnail

Its still really hard to believe that these three are working together in two shows at the same time :S

Is it confirmed that its a tragedy?

Maybe Humayun is a guest appearance like he was in Daam.

I bet the story will be somewhat similar to KANK or mujhse dosti karoge๐Ÿ˜†

I don't think Bin Roye Ansoo is happening. It got delayed too many times so maybe there changing the cast.
And no. All four are equally the lead characters according to NJ.
Oh acha, hasnt Farhat posted any new news about it?
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

I did not feel bad when someone defended Sanam.That was a reply to Hina's post go and read that again.and WHO are you to decide HS was over-rated or under-rated ๐Ÿค” lol
I am on this forum from last 4 years.and i am an active member of so many forums.i understand what i have to do here you dont need to teach me.I have seen fans wars happening on these issues and thats what i think no one wants here.But if one side will keep spoiling other's threads or will keep crying over how over-rated other couple was and how our favorite couple did not get that popularity ,Problems will arise.what if FM start criticizing FS? i guess fights will happen everyday and more mods will be needed here.
anyway i dunno why i am arguing with a biased person here.Who has always spoiled every HS or FM related thread.Toh yahan to FS bhe thy๐Ÿ˜†.and yea stop teaching others what should they do.Few people dont want free advice good night

Stop telling people to not express their opinions the way they want to.

@ bold: am I supposed to laugh at this or what? ๐Ÿ˜† As a VIEWER, we are allowed to judge shows based on our opinions. Have you never heard of that before?

You can talk about how Fawad-Sanam suck all you want. I will defend them as I do like them instead of whining about how they're always targeted. We're not in high school..or so I think we're all not? Anyway, instead of trying to instigate a war by saying stuff like Fawad-Sanam fans do this or that..we can actually discuss why some people prefer one couple over the other..but wait, that's tooo much to ask for. By all means rant away about how you don't like Fawad-Sanam..no one's stopping you, but then I guess you may just complain if someone disagrees with you? I think THAT's what people don't understand..you can disagree with someone/something.

The fact that you think I "spoil" all the Humsafar fun threads shows how personally you take all of this. ๐Ÿ˜†

And just for FYI - this show is most likely to have Sanam..so Fawad-Sanam will be talked about..so this may just spoil stuff for you and I think it already is. In Humsafar threads, some people actually looked beyond Fawad-Mahira, like Naveen, Atiqa etc..and criticism there is a given..it was about an entire show not a fictional couple. I still remember the indirect complaining you did when Fawad-Sanam starred in Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan..you gave your 100% effort to make Fawad-Sanam seem obnoxious in front of Fawad-Ayesha (lol)...must give credit to you for that. Once again, hypocritical much.

and have a good night, unless you have something else to say.

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It's just my personal opinion but I don't think FM are over hyped...maybe some people feel it that way because this Forum is dominated by FM fans or by people who like both these couple but there are loads of people who like FS as well
Secondly even If we assume that they are over hyped its not a solid enough reason for them to be not paired together just like the argument of FS not being paired because they did three shows together...both these arguments are lame since pairs should be decided according to character and the demand of the story not on the basis of popularity or how many plays they did together.
Ideally would like to see both these pairs in separate shows but if they do end up doing this show then I wish they are paired according to the demand of the story and not on any other factor :D
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I still fail to understand why you have a problem with people saying anything against Mahira/Humsafar? And when did anyone stop you from saying anything about Sanam? Also, I must point out to you that you whine about directors repeating the same couples and yet you say you want to see Fawad and mahira again, yeh kya logic hai?

People talk against celebrities all over the forum, you will see people saying that Sheheryar can't act, Sanam Saeed needs to improve etc and noone complains about that, but as soon as someone states their opinion about Mahira you get all defensive. You don't see me complaining about your hatred towards Sanam, do you?

Basically your saying it's fine to state our opinions about any celebrity here as long as its nothing bad against Humsafar/FM/Mahira. Give me a break!

When did i say that i just want Fawad-Mahir again ? I guess in BRA thread i posted that i will prefer some other young girl, i was the first one to complain about BRA cast .i always say that i want to watch fawad with amina or saba or some other girl.and honestly if they will cast FM in 3-4 shows i will stop watching it.
How many time you have seen me criticizing sanam baloch if i ever did it was in response to some posts.I dont like kashaf have you ever seen me in ZGH thread ? or complaining about some other actor or actress ? and i am not a Mahira fan at all.I am a amina fan lol but when i see some people continuesly targeting HS/FM it irritates me.
Have you even seen me replying to some other FM critics ?? there are so many FS fans who state their opinion ,who says they prefer FS over FM but we never had argument..I dont have problem if someone criticize FM or HS.there are so many people who dont like them but i do have problem with certain people purposely dragging and bashing HS everywhere.anyway i am not interested in further argument.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

And I think this needs to be followed by not just us but everyone here because they do the same, including you at times.

Not everyone is making an issue over something so childish here. People are too sensitive about Fawad-Mahira/Humsafar..and I think people need to maturely deal with this.

Give me any other post on this forum that matches what Maha has to say, and I'll believe you.