CONFIRMED: Fawad Mahira Sanam Humayun Drama - Page 44

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Sana, is she still saying that the couples will be mixed?
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Sana, is she still saying that the couples will be mixed?

Pretty much. She just won't tell. Instead she's like it's a surprise and she doesn't want people to keep any expectations.
BlackStar. thumbnail
The script will finish by June so this still has a loonngg wayy to go.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

He is. I emailed NJ.
Mahira and Humayun were her choice and she confirmed them.
Fawad and Sanam were confirmed by Haissam.
Not as couples but as actor's.
The couple thing is still going around in circles.

OK I am kind of sure about Mahira and Sanam for some reason but not FK
The reason being that she still hasn't really finished writing and I have doubts that Fawad is going to sign something without reading it
As for Mahira, Sanam and Humayun they can sign just because of their great friendship with NJ and HH
Edited by --Nida-- - 11 years ago
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Just the way some FS fans start complainig when we criticize Sanam πŸ˜† ohh how can you even compare her she is brilliant and all πŸ˜† Dosro ko nasihat khud miyan fasihat wali bat hay boss
anyway Few people have a habit of targeting HS/FM every where,you talk about HS they will bring dastaan in that thread , someone will post review of ZGH people will start talking about HS and how over rated it was ,talk about some other show people will start crying that ohh i can suggest some shows which are better thn HS and HS was just over rated and blah blah.Nothing new this is happening from HS days.I dunno why i posted here lol Sorry people
BlackStar. thumbnail
But Nida, she's given them all a narration. I can believe Fawad signed this for Haissam's sake. And it's definitely a tragedy. People who have heard the story have lovedd it shedding buckets of tears.

Edited by BlackStar. - 11 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

But Nida, she's given them all a narration. I can believe Fawad signed this for Haissam's sake. And it's definitely a tragedy. People who have heard the story have lovedd it shedding buckets of tears.

Yeah maybe you are right since Haissam, Sanam and Mahira are in it or maybe he did read the script
I don't wish to see another tragedy It's heartbreaking
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

Just the way some FS fans start complainig when we criticize Sanam πŸ˜† ohh how can you even compare her she is brilliant and all πŸ˜† Dosro ko nasihat khud miyan fasihat wali bat hay boss
anyway Few people have a habit of targeting HS/FM every where,you talk about HS they will bring dastaan in that thread , someone will post review of ZGH people will start talking about HS and how over rated it was ,talk about some other show people will start crying that ohh i can suggest some shows which are better thn HS and HS was just over rated and blah blah.Nothing new this is happening from HS days.I dunno why i posted here lol Sorry people

lol this post has double standards written all over it..nothing new though.

People bring up Humsafar because it's supposedly the best thing since sliced bread. If that's the benchmark set for shows, then I'm sorry to break your bubble..but, people will compare everything and anything to Humsafar. I'm not too sure why you or anyone else has a problem with that? When we can speak of how awesome that show was then why can't we speak of how overrated that show was too? Isn't that the case with EVERY show..so why is Humsafar an exception? That show is rated as the best show in recent times..yet some folks here can't digest the small criticisms it did/has to face? I'm not too sure why.

Just because you or your friends or the entire world loved Humsafar or Fawad-Mahira, don't expect everyone to nod with you. As mentioned, the supposed best of the best things will always be compared to the likes of other things..and even criticized..that's how the world has always worked and will continue doing so.

And what are you doing right now? Feeling upset over why Humsafar or Fawad-Mahira are called overrated...or making the preference of Fawad-Sanam over Fawad-Mahira such a big deal? yet someone who's a fan of Sanam Baloch can't even think of defending her acting capabilities? Give. Me. A. Break. That's called hypocrisy. This is a forum, get ready to defend your opinions when others disagree.
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I did not feel bad when someone defended Sanam.That was a reply to Hina's post go and read that again.and WHO are you to decide HS was over-rated or under-rated πŸ€” lol
I am on this forum from last 4 years.and i am an active member of so many forums.i understand what i have to do here you dont need to teach me.I have seen fans wars happening on these issues and thats what i think no one wants here.But if one side will keep spoiling other's threads or will keep crying over how over-rated other couple was and how our favorite couple did not get that popularity ,Problems will arise.what if FM start criticizing FS? i guess fights will happen everyday and more mods will be needed here.
anyway i dunno why i am arguing with a biased person here.Who has always spoiled every HS or FM related thread.Toh yahan to FS bhe thyπŸ˜†.and yea stop teaching others what should they do.Few people dont want free advice good night

Originally posted by: -Maha-

I still fail to understand why you have a problem with people saying anything against Mahira/Humsafar? And when did anyone stop you from saying anything about Sanam? Also, I must point out to you that you whine about directors repeating the same couples and yet you say you want to see Fawad and mahira again, yeh kya logic hai?

People talk against celebrities all over the forum, you will see people saying that Sheheryar can't act, Sanam Saeed needs to improve etc and noone complains about that, but as soon as someone states their opinion about Mahira you get all defensive. You don't see me complaining about your hatred towards Sanam, do you?

Basically your saying it's fine to state our opinions about any celebrity here as long as its nothing bad against Humsafar/FM/Mahira. Give me a break!