Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

^^ yea i also dun think FM r over-hyped...dunno why ppl feel tht..even Humsafarians :S
i havent watched Dastaan properly..but just like ppl Loved FS as Hasan Bano..similarly some ppl Loved FM as Asher-Khirad thats it!

instead of sticking to their own favorite couple people love to add "Ohhh FM and HS was over-rated & over Hyped " πŸ˜†
Edited by -Maha- - 11 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Noone is bashing. This is a discussion forum where everyone is free to state their own opinions. I just don't get why some people think they can say whatever they want but if someone says something that they don't agree with then its called 'bashing'.

This is something everyone on this forum has done at-least once including me.
But I think what Maha is trying to say is people don't say FM are better than FS, FS are overhyped and overrated. If they don't like FS, like me, they make the dislike known openly. I have seen Maha do that and me. Plus we mention it at rare moments. Whereas FM are said to be overhyped and overrated in practically every thread including their AT sometimes.

Anyways, this is pointless to argue over and hurts my head so stopping right here.

Btw, NJ's show is a period epic romance like spanning time :) Some of them might be left alone. I'm guessing Humayun and Mahirah.
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

This is something everyone on this forum has done at-least once including me.
But I think what Maha is trying to say is people don't say FM are better than FS, FS are overhyped and overrated. If they don't like FS, like me, they make the dislike known openly. I have seen Maha do that and me. Plus we mention it at rare moments. Whereas FM are said to be overhyped and overrated in practically every thread including their AT sometimes.

Anyways, this is pointless to argue over and hurts my head so stopping right here.

Btw, NJ's show is a period epic romance like spanning time :) Some of them might be left alone. I'm guessing Humayun and Mahirah.

thanks for clearing my point
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
People can say whatever they want and whenever they want. I can I find "FM" overrated 1000 X and no one can stop me.

The fact HERE is that Fawad-Sanam and Fawad-Mahira are most likely the two probable couples. Hinna and Fari are speaking in regards to this show..isn't this show most probably going to have these two pairs or at least one of them? πŸ˜• So why is it hard to even imagine someone saying oh I'd rather see Fawad paired with Sanam than Fawad paired with Mahira reason being I find the latter overhyped. How is that baffling in a thread about these two?

It's like anyone saying oh I'd rather see Mahira paired with Fawad because Sanam and Fawad have been paired so many times already and etc etc..so, should a Fawad-Sanam fan find the need to criticize YOUR reasoning for always bringing up the lame "three show already pairing" saga?

People say whatever they want to whenever they want..yet when someone disagrees bluntly it's a problem. That's how this forums works. I find Mahira and Fawad overrated..so is that a problem? let me check..this thread seems pretty apt to discuss that..so there should be no problem. Anyone else is free to disagree with me and my opinion will still say the same.

Originally posted by: -Maha-

instead of sticking to their own favorite couple people love to add "Ohhh FM and HS was over-rated & over Hyped " πŸ˜†

If I remember correctly, this is what you said about Fawad and Sanam

i cant tolerate fawad with that girl.dunno when these makers will stop repeatng same couples again and again

so seeing your comments, I dont think you should be pointing fingers at others when they say Fawad and mahira are overhyped.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

If I remember correctly, this is what you said about Fawad and Sanam

i cant tolerate fawad with that girl.dunno when these makers will stop repeatng same couples again and again

so seeing your comments, I dont think you should be pointing fingers at others when they say Fawad and mahira are overhyped.

lmao

talk about hypocrisy..πŸ˜†

so what happened to only defending the couple you like without the mentioning of another? HMMM..πŸ˜†
Oh dear. I do wonder why people get so possessive over celebrities. πŸ˜†
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
To be honest I have most doubts over Fawad doing this show πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: --Nida--

I think the cast has been confirmedπŸ€” NJ has been hinting that Fawad Sanam will be paired together, and people are going crazyπŸ˜†
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

He is. I emailed NJ.
Mahira and Humayun were her choice and she confirmed them.
Fawad and Sanam were confirmed by Haissam.
Not as couples but as actor's.
The couple thing is still going around in circles.