Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@Sana I am waiting 4 the whole NEWS ... ! Do you really think that FK ll do comeo in any show .. or wo bhi Humayun Saeed ka .. lolxx No way ... :DD Impossible

Any ways ... still waiting hope I am wrong :/ about if it's true I am really looking forward 4 that show .. Fawad'Mahira 'Sanam and Bursha .. WoOWWw <3
Okay Sana gimme the link of that PAGE ... :PP
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nosh, Fawad was going to do Neeyat which was Humayun's production.. And this show has two leads maybe. Nothing's confirmed yet but we'll know soon.

The page is Mahira Khan Official.. It has hearts in it. Wania's the administrator.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If Humayun is producing it expect another KPKPBT...he has no idea about making a show all he can come up with is get good lead actors and then a few funny scenes here and there...rest the script is always ordinary with ordinary feel to it...only the lead stars are somewhat able to hold the attention
I just hope if FM and SB do a show its worth it because of story not because they are doing it...fingers crossed
Mehr-k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want angry fawad😉 the expression he displayed in humsafar 😆 , looking forward to his next interesting project. Though humsafar magic is still on. Geez fawad very bad very bad.

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Nosh, Fawad was going to do Neeyat which was Humayun's production.. And this show has two leads maybe. Nothing's confirmed yet but we'll know soon.

The page is Mahira Khan Official.. It has hearts in it. Wania's the administrator.

I know but Now FK is a superstar tu thora Bhao Khata 😆😆 I think we still need 4 conformation 😳😳
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sanam and Haissam are dating if that answers your question..😃
@Nida no yaar Humayun Saeed doing to hard to making brilliant shows don't worry if we ll get any show with FK i think Humayun's production house won't be disappointed us ... :DD I wish FK and MK will be agreed to do a show with him ... :DD
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Sanam and Haissam are dating if that answers your question..😃

Eww. Are they really? Always thought something was upp.. This guy is so old. And isn't he married..

I just heard the other day that besides this one Sanam once again is coming in another play directed by him written by Umera so I was wondering.
He always chooses Sanam and from the actor's Fawad.

Nosh, Humayun's production does suck. So does Abdullah's.. Abdullah chooses good scripts but delievers bad drama's.. They mostly play on Geo where the quality is so bad and the director makes the drama so boring.
Edited by BlackStar. - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Humayun does produce some good shows..daam, mzzb, kaafir, doraha etc are by Humayun..some of six sigma ones as of late have been dull otherwise he's a good producer. I feel kuch pyar ka pagalpan had flaws in the script & direction not production. The guy ia producing a big film on Afridi..he has it in him..not all dramas are a win win situation even with the best of cast.