Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

668837 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ruky, is it true that Sanz and Barun had an affair?
I somehow don't believe it.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aishh.

Whaaat? Who the fish made that up?😲😕😆 I hope not! I like her with Mohit!😳 And no I don't believe it!😊
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aishh.

no i dont think so infact i think she cant stand him now as he was responsible for her show to shut shop if i go by print media and the affair thing was of behna show
ruky786 thumbnail
Yeah apparently they made out they seen Kushal and Nia rehearsing for an intimate scene and apparently they were "really getting intimate" but both denied plus he's got a GF and he's on Nach Baliye :)

And about Sanaya not loving loving Barun because of the show closing? How? I thought they'd still be okay now...
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the blind item in the papers was kushal and nia...this one is just a fans active imagination...it's quite obvious sanz loves mohit...and she's a headstrong woman...if she's not happy she'd walk out!! plus barun and pashmeen are holidaying together...i like sanaya mohit a lot!
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: DejaVu.

Interesting "Blind" and read. Almost convincing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
his marriage was more of an agreemen and once upon a time girl friend with whom he had several breakups . A SUDDEN marriage with no proper rituals .Infact he did not even know it would be so quick , he couldn't even take leave from his show.. so just a day off ! when ever an actor goes for nay events.. when they need leaves.. the ph has to be informed taleast 5-7 days in advance... so that they can shoot bank episodes... WHICH was sadly not the case here
it was clearly a haste marriage... which they tried to work out... but it was failing

Then he met her...!he is usually on his guards with new people ..friendly but not frnds...but he gave in to her. They became the best of friends and even after the shooting was over..he would spend hours on the sets... just talking to her..laughing with her...

she on the other hand was also dealing with her own set of problems... she was very happy in her relation initially.. but as time passed she realised its nothin.. it was not a good place to be in... she being such a private person was forced to open blogs.. that too this from a person who claims to not even know how to use a computer...
spend every birthday n anniversary on camera... she cannot easily break up from a relation so she tried her level best...
this time she was adamant not to spend any more of his birthday on sbs..

their friendship became the talk of the town , He would pick her up drop on the sets . meet each other outside ! his wife was apparently cordial with her initially... but very soon realized how he lits up when she was around him!

his wife moved to delhi ! "they" became even more close ! his wife used to come n go back ..but this relation was not working n they knew it... he even tried taking her to his movie's set in goa..which resulted in a huge fight witnessed by many on the sets... n finally his wife went back to delhi.. bec on night she reached his home to deliver him his jodi award that they had won

In the midst of all this She is the one who took care of him! She made sure he eats well sleeps on time and all .Their dosti turned into a special relation ! Love was always there but they did not accept it earlier on !
--------------------------
the ph wantd the story to move in a certain way... shyam's truth out maximum by march/april ..but IPL forced them to postpone the major twist.. then came his movie.. they agreed n gave him leaves...
they adjusted a lot from their side... but when he returned due to his personal problems.. he was not himself anymore.. the scenes between her n him started getting effected because of their personal life's awkwardness.. this was the time he was trying hard to save his marriage..

ph wanted the story to end ASAP.. close al the loops n end it on a high note.. start another love story in the place of this one... sp refused...
ph asked him to quit... he refused...
ph's biggest sponsor malabar gold withdrew...

he n her ve got carried away during almosts.. once one of the almosts which was no more an almost got recorded accidently while shooting the scene... ph got the tapes... it was their last resort.. told them they ll release it online... n to the media n unsuspecting public

he still dint agree... so released a rumor tat prime slot actors caught on tape in a compromising position... but fortunately ppl dint suspect them.. they suspected the other prime time stars..who denied again n again..
n finally HE put down his papers..2 months ago...
ph got what they wanted ... .You'l be shocked how come no one spoke about it ? Ask any one in 4 lions and you will get to know what not they have seen !Its not a secrect but some how they all love them or they don have a concrete proof to write bat it. But the set was a gossip bazar.

he agreed to quit shehad to stay but that was the time he started drinking heavily .. but she took care of him...
they are serious about each other n one day the truth will be out...
journos are looking for proof otherwise it wil be labelled as yellow journalism

he even helped out her supposed to be boyfrnd in his career for keeping quiet abt this secret unless they are ready.. the producer of her ex's is HIS very good frnd... who worked with him in his prev show... as his bhabhi..
he even attended the premiere... a guy who doesnt even attend major award shows...lol!!

she goes to all award functions n even performs.. but last time she went to an award show with the EX.they had a fight..which was infact recorded by sbs... where she was levaving in anger.. from then on she dint attend any award function...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

somz is this true where did u get this from it seems fan made and mohit n sanaya r having trouble in paradise as while flipping channels i saw a promo on a news channel abt their christmas shopping they seemed happy there but who knows😆
ruky786 thumbnail
I hope not! I like Barun Sanaya as a couple onscreen! But she looks so much happier with Mohit :))
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

Yeah apparently they made out they seen Kushal and Nia rehearsing for an intimate scene and apparently they were "really getting intimate" but both denied plus he's got a GF and he's on Nach Baliye :)

And about Sanaya not loving loving Barun because of the show closing? How? I thought they'd still be okay now...

they need to show everything is hunky dory ruky afterall this is show business where image matters
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
somz love u gal u added tadka in my post now i want thread to reach century i know i shan't be greedy but😆 .mods thoda ashirwaas de do
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakunaMatata_94

somz love u gal u added tadka in my post now i want thread to reach century i know i shan't be greedy but😆 .mods thoda ashirwaas de do

uske baad you'll want 150 complete karke hi lock ho:P:D