Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

She was offered the position of God in mythology, but she refused

Source: trust me bro

The amount of stuff she has refused, agar kar leti toh Tejas jaise haal naaa hote (and yes, I say this after know that she might have done it for moral reasons, because a person like her seems to have no morals, else she wouldn't just say the word rape and murder in times like this)

Bahut kum bol diya yaara. She was offered to be the Creator of the universe but she refused saying she couldn't possibly make the universe a better place. smiley16

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 20 days ago

Jaisi karni, vaisi bharni

Hrithik came out looking like a saint by not saying a word against her, except one statement when he had to go to CBI for her stalking behavior.

Banned

Posted: 19 days ago

[Post Removed]

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Its time that people close to her should just say to her "SHUT UP''! smiley44

Stop being so toxic and focus on your work. I believe that not all people in the industry are bad. There will be some good people too. The way Kangana behaves she deserves to be boycotted. She must have been a victim in her initial days but not anymore. Now she is a bully.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Isn't that what she wanted by bullying them non-stop? What did she expect? That they will love her?smiley5

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 days ago

Her only fame was stalking and harassing Hrithik, now Hrithik is still a hot daddy at 50, being lead hero of Kangu's favorite Deepika, while Nangu aunty is boycotted. What a show it has been from her, commendable.

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Her only fame was stalking and harassing Hrithik, now Hrithik is still a hot daddy at 50, being lead hero of Kangu's favorite Deepika, while Nangu aunty is boycotted. What a show it has been from her, commendable.

She's still the best actress in Bollywood among her contemporaries. It's just that she's gone topsy-turvy.

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

On one hand she is saying everyone one from Salman to Alshay were offering her movies, and on other she was boycotted. Make up your mind ladysmiley44

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Filmistan

She's still the best actress in Bollywood among her contemporaries. It's just that she's gone topsy-turvy.

Best actress who mouths dialogue like a horse? Well .. I agree smiley36

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Considering the amount of stupidity she does for attention and sympathy gain, she should get boycott from the entire world.