Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Do you think she has another shot at reviving her career ? Well I'd love to see her again in a good movie.

Emergency is def not going to be a hit unless she's terribly lucky. And she's too arrogant to move to OTT after imagining she's in the same league as SRK. What else is there ? Talk show host maybe ? Vagina monologues

I believe she will keep on getting movies like Akshay, will never have to revive.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollymolly

I believe she will keep on getting movies like Akshay, will never have to revive.

He does (gets) dozens of movies a year. So even if a few of them flop he's still safe with that one yearly hit. She's had 11 flops in a row ,for how many years ? Akshay never burned bridges with the industry the way she did.

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

She is not the only one to be boycotted by the industry. Many have been boycotted and they don`t speak up about it.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Yes yes I'm the victim. I abused everyone. I claimed I didn't need anyone. And now that no one is working with me I'm the victim. Poor me. Look at me. Boo hoo. smiley19

Poor Kangu. This is why I regret actually liking the trailer of Emergency. I should have stuck to Kangu being dumb and her movies being dumb.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

She needs emergency treatmentsmiley19

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

She is ruining all good biopics. Because of her have to miss watching them.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 20 days ago

Kangana here claims that the Priyanka item song from Ram Leela was originally offered to her but she refused.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/1f2ay8n/kanganas_stance_on_item_songs_sexual_content_in/

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Kangana here claims that the Priyanka item song from Ram Leela was originally offered to her but she refused.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/1f2ay8n/kanganas_stance_on_item_songs_sexual_content_in/

She was offered the position of God in mythology, but she refused

Source: trust me bro

The amount of stuff she has refused, agar kar leti toh Tejas jaise haal naaa hote (and yes, I say this after know that she might have done it for moral reasons, because a person like her seems to have no morals, else she wouldn't just say the word rape and murder in times like this)

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

He does (gets) dozens of movies a year. So even if a few of them flop he's still safe with that one yearly hit. She's had 11 flops in a row ,for how many years ? Akshay never burned bridges with the industry the way she did.

when you have connections you get opportunities...She got plenty of offers from the South as well, all because of her political connections...So i believe she will get movies...

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Kangana was offered vishwatma but was replaced by divya smiley36