Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

668837 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: HakunaMatata_94

i m not getting defensive aish i was making my stance clear
getting defensive is not my style ,did my post come as defensive sorry for that .i m certainly not

even if u have been part of the forum it wont have mattered i would be still the same with u 🤗 .dont forget i was a member of DMG forum so i can handle all sorts of fan .its a training ground for all members 😆

Well I did feel so:p
But good you weren't being so, I got a bit scared actually.[.LOL]

Awwhh!((: I can never handle such forums.😆
668837 thumbnail

i cant believe it calls for a celebration my first ever thread in BW section to ever cross a half century🥳

Congratulations!:DD

Word Count: 1

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: moomin4455

I've been reading the posts on this thread - got to say great thread! Hilarious to read about IPKKND - yes that forum is mad and its mob mentality and worship of BS will also drive everyone mad! Enter with caution...😉

I have a question about the main topic of the thread. The TV industry is looked down on and I admit the pay checks, lack of creativity etc all contribute to that. People have mentioned the pay in BW is much better, but is it? Would a very famous TV star be paid a comparable salary for a BW film, where he or she has less cachet?

I ask because I have heard from interviews with people who work in both TV and movies that they don't necessarily work in movies for the money, but for creative satisfaction...

thanks a lot moomin 😃

well dear u r right a famous TV star wont even get a quarter of their BW counterparts if they ever do a movie its more of the producers prerogative they have to be content with whatever they get and even they dont crib afterall they get a chance to be on the silver screen .live their life time dream

The success of any star on TV can just get them noticed for the filmmakers that ends there everything else is all the producers decision they have to do what they r told .obviously they cant expect to be paid like an A - lister they wmight be paid a bit more than what they get in TV

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wave.

My god you know so much gossip Hakuna..😆..that 3rd actress who wa his wife i rembr her..she was lil healthy and had that bengali acent..in sm serial saw her in mumy role cant rembr it..so shezaan had a fling with urvashi too..😆..hmm intresting

n is this ahem ji of gopi vahu gay/bi/cros dresser or smthn?..i rembr a month back or so..sm1 pasted pics of him in the shower ..he was wearing ladies panties..LMAO..pls shed some light on this too😆

i mostly knew only about the SO stars thanks to my cousin as far as the remaining ones r considered some have been shared by the IF members who have now left the forum

what really 😲🤣i have no idea about that i mostly know about popular stars and this ahem dikra is new namuna on the block let me see what i can do😆
Edited by HakunaMatata_94 - 11 years ago
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No one knows anything about that ahem ji :(..btw one of his canines r missing..in one of the epi..he smield n i saw that..maybe thats the reason he doesnt smile...n was there a suhagrat epi of gopi n ahem🤣
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wave.

No one knows anything about that ahem ji :(..btw one of his canines r missing..in one of the epi..he smield n i saw that..maybe thats the reason he doesnt smile...n was there a suhagrat epi of gopi n ahem🤣

wave i have no idea what r u talking about here i know there r two sp dikras on that show but which one is ahem canines??
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

wave i have no idea what r u talking about here i know there r two sp dikras on that show but which one is ahem canines??

ahem canines i mean ahem ke canine wale dant r missing..he looks so weird when he smiles..i wish i cud show u the pic..i hope there r no ahem ji fans here😆😆
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Freefallling

Yaar it was honest mistake:P anyway it is really nice to know that Sanaya has many fans in BW forum.She is one of best actress on TV.She is stunning as well as know how to act😃

its fine dear .i thought u wrote something and then edited out of fear of fans

nice to meet u .do u have anything to share regarding topic
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ruky where have u been u were needed in this post 😡
do u really think i can miss DMG me and sanju had am argument over that we have discussed about all the shows here at one time .and i just realized in this Thread sexy sanaya has so many fans in BW section even from warring groups neutral groups and even cynics

I was unavailable for 2 days😭😆 lekin mein aa gayi hoon sirf tumhare liye😳😆 and oh yeah Sanju as in the girl who I have had my share of arguments? Aaah yeah🥱 and I love Sanaya😃 but people can criticise her and Barun I don't care but just the fans that go wayyy over the top😡
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
wave i wanted to share that candy floss video where shewta called shezane dog but i cant find them

all i can get is this
http://www.rediff.com/movies/2006/apr/21kandy.htm

in this item they r talking about the mudslinging match between both of them i dont remember how shezane retaliated but his then GF called shweta the B word on the same show

i hate sony for axing that show but i heard there were pressure on the channel to shut the show