Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Wave.

Shraddha had live in relationships?Like seriously?These TV stars are real smart so many of them had live in relationships..i guess most of them are in open relationships too..they just know it they wun be 2geda for long.

i just knew shraddha was in relation with ninad kamat but was that a live in no idea but anyways she has finally settled for mayank

the live in reminds me of the infamous Anuraag of kasuati he had either affairs or live in with most of his costars on his shows lucky chapπŸ˜†
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakunaMatata_94

i just knew shraddha was in relation with ninad kamat but was that a live in no idea but anyways she has finally settled for mayank

the live in reminds me of the infamous Anuraag of kasuati he had either affairs or live in with most of his costars on his shows lucky chapπŸ˜†

does any1know why prerna and anurag werent on talking terms while the serial was on its peak...i rembr seeing sbs where it was shown that they dun talk on sets n stuff?n IDK anu always looked like that to me..bhookha type..πŸ˜†
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishh.

Im happy that they're just friends. I like how he's true to Pashmeen and she to Mohit.

Again, I don't like your thanas about BS.πŸ˜†

i m sorry Aish i m very frank when it comes to my liking
i m a boy so obviously i cant have hots for BS all i can admire is his personality even that is not praiseworthy as i remember someone posted his movie pics on a thread he was all sweaty yuck wheras kavi was looking fresh as morning dew .i dont find any reason liking him
as far as sanaya is concerned she is beautiful sexy smart period
668837 thumbnail

i m sorry Aish i m very frank when it comes to my liking
i m a boy so obviously i cant have hots for BS all i can admire is his personality even that is not praiseworthy as i remember someone posted his movie pics on a thread he was all sweaty yuck wheras kavi was looking fresh as morning dew .i dont find any reason liking him
as far as sanaya is concerned she is beautiful sexy smart period

Why are you getting so defensive?πŸ˜†
Chill I don't belong from the IPKKND forum.πŸ˜†
668837 thumbnail
Chalo 50 pages Ho gayeee!:DD
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wave.

does any1know why prerna and anurag werent on talking terms while the serial was on its peak...i rembr seeing sbs where it was shown that they dun talk on sets n stuff?n IDK anu always looked like that to me..bhookha type..πŸ˜†

Anuraag i think his real name is shezaan cezane something he is a big womaniser .he had an affair with shweta during the initial years of kasauti inspite of knowing she is married and has a child but shewta was in love with him they even were quite cozy with each other but she didnt knew he was cheating her with urvashi .day shift he would be with her and night shift with urvashi .when she come to know about this they had a big fight and he and his onscreen father said something nasty about her as they say hell hath no fury as women scorned .shweta was so pissed that she used to bitch about him at any given opportunity but since kasauti was golden goose she could not leave the show as that mean taking panga with ekta so both remainded professional .But her hatred was always apparent for him even in the ekta's bitching show kandy floss that was hosted by Archana puran sing she called him a stray dog on TV in her interview πŸ˜†

anurag is not the type who ll frown over a gal he quickly found solace with another woman i dont remember her name she was his third wife on the show i guess it was aparna they were living in then he got bored of her and settled for a much younger gal who played her onscreen's daughter sneha's friend i guess her name was tanisha .i dont know if they broke up or not

@ bold thats true

there r also rumors shweta and ronit dada had a fling too Its kasauti relations kiiπŸ˜† ekta should have made a show on their offscreen drama it would have ruled TRP charts y do she come with lame n repetitive tracks when she have so much drama going offscreen she can incorporate them in her shows πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by HakunaMatata_94 - 11 years ago
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Why are you getting so defensive?πŸ˜†

Chill I don't belong from the IPKKND forum.πŸ˜†

i m not getting defensive aish i was making my stance clear
getting defensive is not my style ,did my post come as defensive sorry for that .i m certainly not

even if u have been part of the forum it wont matter i would be still the same with u πŸ€— .dont forget i was a member of DMG forum so i can handle all sorts of fan .its a training ground for all members πŸ˜†

Edited by HakunaMatata_94 - 11 years ago
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Chalo 50 pages Ho gayeee!:DD

i cant believe it calls for a celebration my first ever thread in BW section to ever cross a half centuryπŸ₯³
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My god you know so much gossip Hakuna..πŸ˜†..that 3rd actress who wa his wife i rembr her..she was lil healthy and had that bengali acent..in sm serial saw her in mumy role cant rembr it..so shezaan had a fling with urvashi too..πŸ˜†..hmm intresting

n is this ahem ji of gopi vahu gay/bi/cros dresser or smthn?..i rembr a month back or so..sm1 pasted pics of him in the shower ..he was wearing ladies panties..LMAO..pls shed some light on this tooπŸ˜†
-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

y did u edit post i want to know what did u edit πŸ˜† . u dont need to worry most here r sanaya fans as far as i know

Yaar it was honest mistake:P anyway it is really nice to know that Sanaya has many fans in BW forum.She is one of best actress on TV.She is stunning as well as know how to actπŸ˜ƒ