Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -ksh-

Actually TV stars coverup a lot less than movie stars. They date openly, even live together openly and once the serial gets over and they realize that they arent compatible they go their seperate ways openly. Film stars do a lot more natak with their personal lives.

i always pondered be it TV or Films its all about the image but we see so many liberal stars in TV but such hypocrites in BW is it because the reach of bW stars r more they have a greater fan base and wider appeal so image is important in HW be it tv or movies everything is quite open .the so called egoistic stars to take a note from telly stars .Image is not what other perceive it is something that u create
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

It's sad though. They work so hard but Bollywood people really don't give a damn...and Manoj...you speaking about IPKKND and Geet but don't forget DMG...that's so annoying...but now he's back in a new show and the whole gaga thing about him and that wife of his...jeez🤢

ruky where have u been u were needed in this post 😡
do u really think i can miss DMG me and sanju had am argument over that we have discussed about all the shows here at one time .and i just realized in this Thread sexy sanaya has so many fans in BW section even from warring groups neutral groups and even cynics
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: czarcastic.

haha...I loved how you put it!!

but ya tv stars are more open..i can think of karan kritika and ashish priyal who broke up after their shows...aur koi hai?

film stars are under more scrutiny i guess...tv journalism is something which has come up in a big way in the recent past...and don't think too many people are interested!!
plus the constant shipping by fans about tv stars adds to the psychology of dating the other...i mean if 10000 people think x and y are great together...x and y will start believing that themselves...

i've never seen that sort of shipping about on screen film couples...off screen yes!!

film industry is always tracked under a microscope even if they sneeze /burp that becomes a news and in TV industry they have affairs fight live in turn gay no 1 except some fans r bothered

@ bold is this true do u have an example pri to be more specific😉
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: czarcastic.

@somz...hope you had fun:)
@manoj...yup am priyanka...basherz dori was this thread on IPK which would criticize the show...i didn't visit the forum much..but whenever i did i read that thread to get an idea of the happenings around!!

there's a camel track in sns...oh gimme details...that shows not even set in rajasthan...what is a camel doing in it?

i wish such a thread was on DMG it would have been so much fun .Is there any chance they bash dmg or its track then i ll like to join them 😆😆

IF daily soap forums have progressed i mean who could think of Bashers thread on a daily soap forum .have to say the mods there r great

topi aur camel pyaar the details u can get 2 pages back .aish has posted
Edited by HakunaMatata_94 - 11 years ago
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

y did u edit post i want to know what did u edit 😆 . u dont need to worry most here r sanaya fans as far as i know
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ksh-

Karan and Kritika have been pretty open on what's going in their lives. Mohan Kapoor and Achint Kaur have been living together openly for decades. Neena Gupta even had a child out of wedlock. Recently there were cases of actress like Chahat Khanna and Rucha Gujrati who faced physical abuse...it was all out in the papers. Then everyone's favorite KSG's love life is open secret. Even his ex-wife Shraddha had many live in relationships before she married KSG. She herself has spoken about them in the past. Gurmeet and Debina too were a live in couple before they married. The list goes on!
I cant think of any film star who is as open as TV stars about their personal lives.

i know most of all but Shraddha hade live in😲

TV stars r more liberal when it comes to their real lives maybe because no 1 is bothered anyways what they do in their life😆
Edited by HakunaMatata_94 - 11 years ago
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishh.

Yeah she's a smartie.
@Bold-😔😆

whatever i have seen or heard of sanaya she might be his great buddy but not any other angle but obviously for his fans it is different who find him smoking hot just because he smokes😆
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shraddha had live in relationships?Like seriously?These TV stars are real smart so many of them had live in relationships..i guess most of them are in open relationships too..they just know it they wun be 2geda for long.
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

You're so right. Plus, he can make small budget films and if a hit the company racks in zillions and if it's a loss it'll be a small one...but the TV actors won't see a dramatically increase in salary--it's just a way to exploit newcomers who wanna do films badly. Either way, it sucks big time whe you don't have connections.

when r Tv actors paid what they deserve the highest they get paid is 1 lakh a day cherry's shopping expenses would be more than that
adi chopra iske khane aur dikhane ke daant aur which reminds me does anyone has saw his face clearly let alone teeth😆
the producers r manipulative when they can afford a dozen for one popular actor y would they go for the popular ones .TV actors r quite dumb these producers show them film ka lollypop and take them for a ride once they r done with they dumb them like hot potatoes by the time these TV stars realize their folly they already miss they bus as ekta once said IF u leave TV ,TV leaves u .none of these hopping stars could regain their glory back on Tv which they enjoyed before their failed film stint
668837 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakunaMatata_94

whatever i have seen or heard of sanaya she might be his great buddy but not any other angle but obviously for his fans it is different who find him smoking hot just because he smokes😆

Im happy that they're just friends. I like how he's true to Pashmeen and she to Mohit.
Again, I don't like your thanas about BS.😆