Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DejaVu.

I heard that Barun and Sanaya had an affair. Also the PH blackmailed barun to quit by saying they will divulge this fact to the world with the help of compromising video they found in sets.

is that even true somz i dont think so .as far as i have heard of sanaya even during her SO show she is quite popular on sets gells with everyone .she seems content with her mohit and BS fans have already termed him patnivrata
all this affair kand is the khichdi cropped in some fans mind only .i have read tiya's post the fans get overboard on everything they felt BS got humiliated kicked blackmailed but actually none of this happened .so all this affair thingy is bullshit .i m sure like all other popular IF couples fans who wanted that their star couple should be together onscreen and offscreen inspite of them being married or in a committed relationship so sanaya show can be added to that list now

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
yay the thread didnt close
thanks MM
668837 thumbnail
Naaah Sanaya and Barun didnt have an affair. Both are happy in their respective relationships. Only some stupid hardcore fanatics wanted that to happen though.🤢
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hakuna your thread is still surviving ready to make half century,

badhaiya😆
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wave.

Hakuna your thread is still surviving ready to make half century,

badhaiya😆

even i m shocked 😆

but thats the reason i love this section and maddy🤗
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishh.

Naaah Sanaya and Barun didnt have an affair. Both are happy in their respective relationships. Only some stupid hardcore fanatics wanted that to happen though.🤢

i agree aish whatever about sanaya i have heard she is smart and articulate (and that makes her more sexy😳) she is not type who can fall for someone like BS 😆
668837 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakunaMatata_94

i agree aish whatever about sanaya i have heard she is smart and articulate (and that makes her more sexy😳) she is not type who can fall for someone like BS 😆

Yeah she's a smartie.
@Bold-😔😆
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

awww! I know, but it's my mommy yaara..it's ok, she'll eventually get over it.😆

this is cute 😆
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: czarcastic.

on a serious note

i've always wondered(for both tv and movie stars) if you are spending so much time with another on the sets- and have any amount of hormones in your body- you'll probably be attracted to the other person!!

am sure affairs do happen-just that they are covered up!

that i s the reason i never buy the adarsh pati/patni gf bf types of the stars they always project .these r mere terms used by fans to worship their stars if u r straight u ll fall for the opposite sex if u not straight u ll bat for same side but attraction is always there no doubt there😆
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It's sad though. They work so hard but Bollywood people really don't give a damn...and Manoj...you speaking about IPKKND and Geet but don't forget DMG...that's so annoying...but now he's back in a new show and the whole gaga thing about him and that wife of his...jeez🤢
Edited by ruky786 - 11 years ago