Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -ksh-

You are right about this too. I feel Aditya Chopra also is trying a similar strategy in Bollywood. The pay cheques of BW stars are obscene. So he is getting all kinds of newbies like Sushant, Ayushman in his films to increase the suppply of stars. He tried the same strategy a few years back but it failed. But if he succeeds now it will be fun. All these star kids who cant act to save their lives but get into BW as if its their birthright would have serious competition.

aditya tried to run yrf like ramu's factory a few years back!! kept churning out all these stupid movies!!

abhi bhi the y-films division which actually launches fresh faces has become so redundant!!

there's a lot of nepotism in bw yaar!! more than any other industry!
abjbdishiuw thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiyali

seriously???😆 😆 😆 😆 maybe thats why Barun's wife came to UK with him😉

haha
if this is true they should have...all the fanbots would have attained eternal bliss!
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
on a serious note
i've always wondered(for both tv and movie stars) if you are spending so much time with another on the sets- and have any amount of hormones in your body- you'll probably be attracted to the other person!!

am sure affairs do happen-just that they are covered up!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Actually TV stars coverup a lot less than movie stars. They date openly, even live together openly and once the serial gets over and they realize that they arent compatible they go their seperate ways openly. Film stars do a lot more natak with their personal lives.
abjbdishiuw thumbnail

Actually TV stars coverup a lot less than movie stars. They date openly, even live together openly and once the serial gets over and they realize that they arent compatible they go their seperate ways openly. Film stars do a lot more natak with their personal lives.

haha...I loved how you put it!!

but ya tv stars are more open..i can think of karan kritika and ashish priyal who broke up after their shows...aur koi hai?

film stars are under more scrutiny i guess...tv journalism is something which has come up in a big way in the recent past...and don't think too many people are interested!!
plus the constant shipping by fans about tv stars adds to the psychology of dating the other...i mean if 10000 people think x and y are great together...x and y will start believing that themselves...

i've never seen that sort of shipping about on screen film couples...off screen yes!!
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
@somz...hope you had fun:)
@manoj...yup am priyanka...basherz dori was this thread on IPK which would criticize the show...i didn't visit the forum much..but whenever i did i read that thread to get an idea of the happenings around!!

there's a camel track in sns...oh gimme details...that shows not even set in rajasthan...what is a camel doing in it?
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: czarcastic.

haha...I loved how you put it!!

but ya tv stars are more open..i can think of karan kritika and ashish priyal who broke up after their shows...aur koi hai?

film stars are under more scrutiny i guess...tv journalism is something which has come up in a big way in the recent past...and don't think too many people are interested!!
plus the constant shipping by fans about tv stars adds to the psychology of dating the other...i mean if 10000 people think x and y are great together...x and y will start believing that themselves...

i've never seen that sort of shipping about on screen film couples...off screen yes!!

Karan and Kritika have been pretty open on what's going in their lives. Mohan Kapoor and Achint Kaur have been living together openly for decades. Neena Gupta even had a child out of wedlock. Recently there were cases of actress like Chahat Khanna and Rucha Gujrati who faced physical abuse...it was all out in the papers. Then everyone's favorite KSG's love life is open secret. Even his ex-wife Shraddha had many live in relationships before she married KSG. She herself has spoken about them in the past. Gurmeet and Debina too were a live in couple before they married. The list goes on!
I cant think of any film star who is as open as TV stars about their personal lives.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

You are right about this too. I feel Aditya Chopra also is trying a similar strategy in Bollywood. The pay cheques of BW stars are obscene. So he is getting all kinds of newbies like Sushant, Ayushman in his films to increase the suppply of stars. He tried the same strategy a few years back but it failed. But if he succeeds now it will be fun. All these star kids who cant act to save their lives but get into BW as if its their birthright would have serious competition.

You're so right. Plus, he can make small budget films and if a hit the company racks in zillions and if it's a loss it'll be a small one...but the TV actors won't see a dramatically increase in salary--it's just a way to exploit newcomers who wanna do films badly. Either way, it sucks big time whe you don't have connections.
246851 thumbnail

I cant think of any film star who is as open as TV stars about their personal lives.

ummm befu? they lived together for 4 yrs before marrying this yr right?
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannipartner

ummm befu? they lived together for 4 yrs before marrying this yr right?

Only couple apart from Jo-Bips who admitted it. The rest all do all kinds of kaand chori chupe. 😆