Users

Frequent Posters

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Aishh.

Yeah Sanaya was forced, Barun is upset and hurt.!:(((

^Seriously?🀣

whoever wrote this ask them to meet the gopi vahu producer they might help to redeem the show then🀣
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Ok guys time to go now had an amazing time here lets hope this thread remains open tomorrow πŸ˜†

bye tiya ,aish and all the stalkers πŸ€—
112642 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakunaMatata_94

Ok guys time to go now had an amazing time here lets hope this thread remains open tomorrow πŸ˜†

bye tiya ,aish and all the stalkers πŸ€—

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Bye!

Word Count: 1

659945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiyali

ugh! the fanbots helped the closure of the show! I dont know the exact reasons, and i dont think anyone does.. it was a big fat mess, all for ONE actor!πŸ‘

I heard that Barun and Sanaya had an affair. Also the PH blackmailed barun to quit by saying they will divulge this fact to the world with the help of compromising video they found in sets.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DejaVu.

Coco, there is a support group for ppl depressed with ending of IPK .πŸ˜†

awww! I know, but it's my mommy yaara..it's ok, she'll eventually get over it.πŸ˜†
112642 thumbnail

I heard that Barun and Sanaya had an affair. Also the PH blackmailed barun to quit by saying they will divulge this fact to the world with the help of compromising video they found in sets.

seriously???πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† maybe thats why Barun's wife came to UK with himπŸ˜‰
659945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

awww! I know, but it's my mommy yaara..it's ok, she'll eventually get over it.πŸ˜†

LOL I was just kidding. The whole IPK forum looks like a support group for me.πŸ˜†
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

LOL I was just kidding. The whole IPK forum looks like a support group for me.πŸ˜†

🀣 Geet forum was like too for us Geetians last year...oh the craziness. It'll never stop. I'm waiting for the next big time to hit this forum.πŸ˜†
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I've been reading the posts on this thread - got to say great thread! Hilarious to read about IPKKND - yes that forum is mad and its mob mentality and worship of BS will also drive everyone mad! Enter with caution...πŸ˜‰

I have a question about the main topic of the thread. The TV industry is looked down on and I admit the pay checks, lack of creativity etc all contribute to that. People have mentioned the pay in BW is much better, but is it? Would a very famous TV star be paid a comparable salary for a BW film, where he or she has less cachet?

I ask because I have heard from interviews with people who work in both TV and movies that they don't necessarily work in movies for the money, but for creative satisfaction...
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: czarcastic.

Oh so it's serious discussion time!!

The problem is with branding! as a producer a stupid script can be sold by a big name in the movies...but in the television industry it's the show that sells...if I take IPK as an example the story was the driving force...the moment that went weak troubles started

Second is the problem of demand and supply...it's easier to get a break into the television industry...bahut supply hai of people who want to make it big...the film industry is more tightly knit...outsiders don't have it easy...thus the tv producers can keep actors on a tighter leash!

also comes the exposure...we see fanaticism on the forums...but beyond that people don't care! they watch.bollywood is more large scale...everyone wants to know about them!

Have just given the reasons...some tv actors are equally talented if not more! So it is unfair...but that's how it works!

You are right about this too. I feel Aditya Chopra also is trying a similar strategy in Bollywood. The pay cheques of BW stars are obscene. So he is getting all kinds of newbies like Sushant, Ayushman in his films to increase the suppply of stars. He tried the same strategy a few years back but it failed. But if he succeeds now it will be fun. All these star kids who cant act to save their lives but get into BW as if its their birthright would have serious competition.