Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FALTU. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: HakunaMatata_94

ok guys i just realized our topic had reached 40+ pages and yet no discussed about the man in center whose interview's snippet posted anyone has idea about that follow gaurav chopra is he the same gaurav who did showwithyamiπŸ˜†

no its not him, his last name is khanna.
i hve no clue of who this guy is.
668837 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiyali

Whats the camel show?πŸ˜• but lol, by the end of it, IPK sucked too, and had so much drama behind it screens, it was funny!πŸ˜† But I guess IPK is more popular than other shows.

Oh Tiya what nonsense happened in the end! I heard a billion fake rumors.
Sanaya cried, Barun cried, Gul hates Barun, Pashmeen hates Sanaya and what not!:|
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Whats the camel show?πŸ˜• but lol, by the end of it, IPK sucked too, and had so much drama behind it screens, it was funny!πŸ˜† But I guess IPK is more popular than other shows.

its the gopi vahu show tiya πŸ˜†

i remember himani did post something about offscreen politics that shut shop of sanaya show
why do all popular shows on IF gets closed because of some offscreen drama first dmg then geet now sanaya show is IF jinxed or the showsπŸ˜†
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishh.

Yeah so apparently that's the deal between Topi and the Camel. Such a puke worthy show that is!:|

Yes btw who is Gaurav Chopra?πŸ˜†

its so funny no1 bothered to discuss about the man who gave the interview who is he By the way .i just saw the title of the interview post and copied here who is this chap anyways .aishoo said he is not the one who worked with yami fir ye kaunsa gaurav haiπŸ˜†
Edited by HakunaMatata_94 - 11 years ago
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Sanaya cried, Barun cried, Gul hates Barun, Pashmeen hates Sanaya and what not!:|

sanaya cried why did my sexy angel cry ,well barun can cry wail fart all i care πŸ˜†
isnt pashmeen a shawl i remember reading about it in geography and there is some gullu guy too πŸ˜†
112642 thumbnail

🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

I think that was the best time in the forum. Barun n Gul did an interview and people "saw the pain in Barun's eyes" "Barun was quitting, as he was protecting the show" "Gul used Barun for the popularity of her new show" " Gul is sleeping with KSG, after she tried her 'luck' with Barun" "Gul trained Sanaya to speak a certain way"

🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

112642 thumbnail

its the gopi vahu show tiya πŸ˜†

i remember himani did post something about offscreen politics that shut shop of sanaya show
why do all popular shows on IF gets closed because of some offscreen drama first dmg then geet now sanaya show is IF jinxed or the showsπŸ˜†

ugh! the fanbots helped the closure of the show! I dont know the exact reasons, and i dont think anyone does.. it was a big fat mess, all for ONE actor!πŸ‘
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

I think that was the best time in the forum. Barun n Gul did an interview and people "saw the pain in Barun's eyes" "Barun was quitting, as he was protecting the show" "Gul used Barun for the popularity of her new show" " Gul is sleeping with KSG, after she tried her 'luck' with Barun" "Gul trained Sanaya to speak a certain way"

🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

ok now i m confused which is the most ridiculous thing i read gopi vahu meeting camel getting pregnant batter deal or the crap that i just read above .is this true tiya

🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

668837 thumbnail

its so funny no1 bothered to discuss about the man who gave the interview who is he By the way .i just saw the title of the interview post and copied here who is this chap anyways .aishoo said he is not the one who worked with yami fir ye kaunsa gaurav haiπŸ˜†

Okay so he's the guy who acted in Uttaran. The one who was dating/married to Mouni.
668837 thumbnail

🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

Yeah Sanaya was forced, Barun is upset and hurt.!:(((

^Seriously?🀣