Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Robin-

rofl you guys are discussing topi bahu

do u have anything better to discuss robin provided it should be about the post or atleast is hilarious or u can share some info about any tv star or film star u knowπŸ˜†
668837 thumbnail
Are discussions about that crap SNS going on?
It's sad that they ended a gem like IPK and are still going on with that crap. A camel is helping her? Like seriously? How old are the writers? And how old do they think we are?
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishh.

Are discussions about that crap SNS going on?
It's sad that they ended a gem like IPK and are still going on with that crap. A camel is helping her? Like seriously? How old are the writers? And how old do they think we are?

aishu even u watch that show πŸ˜†

tell me which show was popular sanaya show or gopi vahu aur camel pyaar ?
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishoo

indian Tv has alot to offer. and there are all kind of shows, but the stupid trp system ruin every drama after a while, couse ever ph uses the same consept to gain trps. [EMAIL= ][/EMAIL]

yup we have discussed about that aishoo we need to get rid of TRP and daily soaps and improve the quality of Indian shows and for god's mercy stop blatant coping and show some creativity what do these creatives and writers get paid for for coping or coming up with outrageous ideas like gopi vahu aur camel pyaar😑
668837 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakunaMatata_94

aishu even u watch that show πŸ˜†

tell me which show was popular sanaya show or gopi vahu aur camel pyaar ?

No I don't.πŸ˜† Itni patience Mujhmein Kahaan!πŸ˜† I saw the promo. And my friend told me that the camel is giving her indications and she in return will take the camel to it's mother or something? What nonsense!:|

But it ain't fair bhai! I mean my whole family followed IPK! It's a real pity that the SNS nonsense is still on!
.FALTU. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HakunaMatata_94

yup we havediscussedabout that aishoo we need to get rid of TRP and daily soaps and improve the quality of Indian shows and for god's mercy stopblatantcoping and show some creativity what do these creatives and writers get paid for for coping or coming up with outrageous ideas like gopi vahu aur camel pyaar😑

🀣 🀣 topi vahu and camel pyar 🀣
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishh.

No I don't.πŸ˜† Itni patience Mujhmein Kahaan!πŸ˜† I saw the promo. And my friend told me that the camel is giving her indications and she in return will take the camel to it's mother or something? What nonsense!:|

But it ain't fair bhai! I mean my whole family followed IPK! It's a real pity that the SNS nonsense is still on!

@ bold is that even true i just knew that gopi vahu and camel going something on for a while i thought she was pregnant with the camel's child as i thought everything is possible in Indian TV but This is even more ridiculous and stupid than my thoughts .i never knew camel can understand emotion let alone making barter deals .it would have been much better had they shown her pregnant with camel's child that would have been such nayi soch .W*F is indian tv coming into

about sanaya show that is popular with moms too wow glad to know
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
ok guys i just realized our topic had reached 40+ pages and yet no discussed about the man in center whose interview's snippet posted anyone has idea about that fellow gaurav chopra is he the same gaurav who did show with yami πŸ˜†
Edited by HakunaMatata_94 - 11 years ago
112642 thumbnail
Whats the camel show?πŸ˜• but lol, by the end of it, IPK sucked too, and had so much drama behind it screens, it was funny!πŸ˜† But I guess IPK is more popular than other shows.
668837 thumbnail
Yeah so apparently that's the deal between Topi and the Camel. Such a puke worthy show that is!:|

Yes btw who is Gaurav Chopra?πŸ˜†