Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Tiyali

@bold: I think so. I like her, she isnt stupid or prone to putting her foot in the mouth and she is SUCH a good actress! πŸ˜† But I am not some crazy phanki, defending her or logging in to comment on her chaskameter.πŸ˜†

i lowe u even more now tiyaπŸ€—.whats with this tiyali id pyali suna tha tiyali bi hai kya

Tiya i know u r an amazing and gifted writer so whenever u make posts drop a PM i ll love to read them and have a blast

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

@Wave: when I do I def will...I don't know when that will happen, but I hpe it's soon...I'm so into BBC dramas and actors and I wanna meet as many as my cousin knows. Kavi is such a class act...hoping the best for him.

@Haku: no worries yaar...I was just joking...it's fine if you're not. That's what the forum is about anyways...getting along and having civil conversations despite differing tastes/likes/dislikes. I adore you though so it's all cool!πŸ˜†

Great discussion guys, we remained peaceful throughout it all!!!

let see if we can atleast score a half century my posts hardly cover 5 pages thanks to all of u it crossed 35+ pages now its an achievement for me πŸ˜†
deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakunaMatata_94

I know i said she LOOKS.i know mohit is younger than her in real life that they look of same age when together and BS does look older than sanaya
some people are just born with good genes .i wish i had such features πŸ˜†

I Know right! How I wish I was born with those features <3
112642 thumbnail

Originally posted by: czarcastic.

Oh so it's serious discussion time!!

The problem is with branding! as a producer a stupid script can be sold by a big name in the movies...but in the television industry it's the show that sells...if I take IPK as an example the story was the driving force...the moment that went weak troubles started

Second is the problem of demand and supply...it's easier to get a break into the television industry...bahut supply hai of people who want to make it big...the film industry is more tightly knit...outsiders don't have it easy...thus the tv producers can keep actors on a tighter leash!

also comes the exposure...we see fanaticism on the forums...but beyond that people don't care! they watch.bollywood is more large scale...everyone wants to know about them!

Have just given the reasons...some tv actors are equally talented if not more! So it is unfair...but that's how it works!

@bold.. I agree. There was a time, when TV actors would get SO much money but people realised there are so many people out there willing to a better job for a fraction of the price. Unless people in TV can establish that their name and brand has some value, TV stars are never gonna get paid as much. sadly, there is only one SRK but so many good looking punjabi mundas a la BS or Gurmeet... plus, with TV there is no sure shot way to tell if a soap will be a success or not, so why should TV producers pay these actors so much money.. what if the venture fails?

I think, TV has come a long way from the days of Ekta's rich businessman bullshit. Now, we do see different themes (not Gopi bahu..), but the problem still remains where one theme is repeated in many shows cuz its popular! I dont know if I sound biased or ignorant, but IPK sort of paved way for 'intense love stories' like Qubool Hai and MB and I expect the trend to continue!
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

@Wave: when I do I def will...I don't know when that will happen, but I hpe it's soon...I'm so into BBC dramas and actors and I wanna meet as many as my cousin knows. Kavi is such a class act...hoping the best for him.

@Haku: no worries yaar...I was just joking...it's fine if you're not. That's what the forum is about anyways...getting along and having civil conversations despite differing tastes/likes/dislikes. I adore you though so it's all cool!πŸ˜†

Great discussion guys, we remained peaceful throughout it all!!!

who are you going to meet?
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wave.

Its not surprising cuz the audience for gopi vahu type of shows just cant relate to rishta.com type of shows..these tv soaps arent just watched by the educated people but also the lower class..its ok in India if ppl dont have a toilet but they do have a tv..thats a reality in small towns..its the channels n the producers who shud realise that eevry show has a target audience not evry show can give you top trps..u got to belive in ur project n if it has a descent trp..let it run..but no..the shows get axed brutally..

@bold why am I not surprised.🀣howcome u know the tracks of these soaps..do u watch them allπŸ˜†

i ll rather kill myself than watching this gopi vahi and camel pyaar actually my cousin and her mom r pakka couch potatoes and gopi vahu vakt whenever they come over to our place they keep discussing the show with my mom i just roll eyes as always .i happened to walking from the living are when this particular topic was discussed i was like what kind of shows do these people watch camel talking and women getting pregnant .God save the future generation i dont understand where do they get such outrageous ideas πŸ˜†
Edited by HakunaMatata_94 - 11 years ago
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: czarcastic.

who are you going to meet?

Kavi from rishta.com😊
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[

i ll rather kill myself than watching this gopi vahi and camel pyaar actually my cousin and her mom r pakka couch potatoes and gopi vahu vakt whenever they come over to our place they keep discussing the show with my mom i just roll eyes as always .i happened to walking from the living are when this particular topic was discussed i was like what kind of shows do these people watch camel talking and getting pregnant .God save the future generation i dont understand where do the get such outrageous ideas πŸ˜†

lol I can understand..just imagining her talking to a camel..is making me laugh lol..πŸ˜†

had a nice discussion guys..gtg now..Gnite😊
112642 thumbnail

i lowe u even more now tiyaπŸ€—.whats with this tiyali id pyali suna tha tiyali bi hai kya

Tiya i know u r an amazing and gifted writer so whenever u make posts drop a PM i ll love to read them and have a blast

YAY!πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— Another Sanaya lover! we are so awesome, I tell you!

LOL, I aint no gifted writer, just say whats on my mind! but, itna taarif kiya hai, toh ye pado... http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3210499

My friend suggested Tiyali, cuz she used to keep calling me that..

PS: Let me know if you didnt understand it.. I'll PM you details!πŸ˜†
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Gopi statements: even my mom was pissed that Iss Pyaar was cancelled while gopi shit continues...for the first time in her life she cussed out the tv set b/c of the stupidity of the show...the girl's preggers but running around to find her hubby...how is that an intelligent or logical decision. I still don't know why ppl watch that... i tried to watch it but I rather watch a snail cross the street than that.