Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Wave.

I dont understand dont some of them have a life..they even stalk the CCs?..arent the CCs suppose to be chat club?..some of the IF rules r very silly..yes I mean yeah there should be a limit to what people r discussing..but then as u said it..yaha toh log chitdhe karte hai BW stars ki..but when it comes to tv everythin is hush hush...actually ppl take the soaps more seriously..actually these teenagers..i dont think..any1 mature will do such things..the forums that i use to visit bak then..were so balanced with no ars etc n all just pure serial discussions..guess the prob rests with these kidish star one type serials

u have no idea such a tamasha was done for that zaxo 's thread .zaxo is forbaded from even posting here 😆
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
and I'm back!

kya discussion chal raha hai?
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeah..rishta.com totally rocked...lol is he dat funny in real life?..which movie is he coming in?..

and guys fangirls do come here..but then they just report silently..thats y some topics just disappear right..and yea when sobti's movie will release..a lot of people can have a gala time😆
112642 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakunaMatata_94

i know the TV working environment is pathetic and the TRP wars has just made matter worse .earlier it was all about quality now its just some stupid saas bahu drama in the name of entertainment .i just love the foreign shows here that come up with seasons that such a fresh approach

here TV stars slog day in day out and get peanuts and r looked down upon by both channel and BW and to top that they r made to act like buffons during movie promotions infront of BW stars then how ll they earn respect we just can wish some hope in future

u r a DD and GC fan 😲 but yes u can dream😆

@bold: I sort of disagree. As someone mentioned, things are changing.. and with Star Plus promoting actors in UK/USA.. ZeeTv doing tours in S.Africa with TV stars.. I dont think they 'look down upon them'.. things are changing. Ofcourse, BW stars are their priority & comparatively TV actors are treated badly, but in general I think things are changing. Channels realise that TV actors are a gold mine and they can make shit loads off them!
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: czarcastic.

and I'm back!

kya discussion chal raha hai?

jaake saare page padho tab samajh ayega...😆

@Hakuna

hey zaxo is omni right?..ok now i know what was he talking about😛
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

@haku: I so wana call you this...you have the cutest name eva!! Reminds me of my childhood😆

You're so right...KJo is suh a snob and pretends to be this down to earth guy, when he's not. He's so superficial and that has to do with all the self-esteem issues he's had. He likes only hot/sexy things and brand names things. Like I remember on JDJ he was all gaga over GC when the shirt came off and the 6-packs were visible...I remember him saying that he saw his show and loved it. But there was an interview he gave saying how he doesn't watch TV shows b/c they're too redundant or OTT or something. He doesn't give a shit until that person is hot property.

@barun smoking comment: who cares?! People need to seprate the actor from the person...I don't like him but he can do whatever he wants in his free time as long it doesn't interfere with his work. I mean DD drinks and I still love her for it--why hide your real self?! Well, I drink too so I think it's cool that she's not her off-screen avatar of this innocent, naive girl who self-sacrificing...love that she goes out and partys and has a great time--I can so relate to that.😆

u can call me haku or anything u wish hetal🤗

kjo is a biatch Period

barun smoking thing was for stalkers who cares about him or his indulgence anyway

haila DD drinkes😲 i didnt knew apne tho mujhe naya hathyaar de diya😈😆
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

jaake saare page padho tab samajh ayega...😆

@Hakuna

hey zaxo is omni right?..ok now i know what was he talking about😛

he is omni
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@haku: tell me about...if they work 16 hours a day when they should be making way more, but then again I don't think movies stars deserves crores and crores of money for selling entertaining...it's a sad truth but society values entertainment more than say teachers, doctors, or social workers...even nurses make practically nothing compared to TV stars.

I think there's needs to be a tv actors' guild and an union that can negiotate contracts better. And the writers need one too...writers get paid nothing, but then again they copy each other so maybe they shouldn't be paid at all. TRPs mess up the originality of the show. Dramas become comedies, romances become saas-bahu sagas, and characters become so OOC b/c of the race to be number 1...i think they should try and find they own niche/audience w/out worrying about the numbers. StarOne shows used to be like that--no wonder they're still so popular among the people here...people are still talking about them.

And yes, I am a DD and GC fan...I thought you knew I watched Geet..you funny child!😆😆
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiyali

@bold: I sort of disagree. As someone mentioned, things are changing.. and with Star Plus promoting actors in UK/USA.. ZeeTv doing tours in S.Africa with TV stars.. I dont think they 'look down upon them'.. things are changing. Ofcourse, BW stars are their priority & comparatively TV actors are treated badly, but in general I think things are changing. Channels realise that TV actors are a gold mine and they can make shit loads off them!

really i dint knew that really nice man the conditions r improving if only we can go back to the pre daily soap era where quality shows ruled the roost
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

yeah..rishta.com totally rocked...lol is he dat funny in real life?..which movie is he coming in?..

and guys fangirls do come here..but then they just report silently..thats y some topics just disappear right..and yea when sobti's movie will release..a lot of people can have a gala time😆

it's a movie with barun...it was reported here awhile ago...it's a rom-com and both are in it...I don't know the girls in the film (some newcomers)...usually these types of films don't work b/c it's completely new faces but fingers crossed!! I just want more Kavi yaar...he's chilling in UK going stand up and I miss him dearly. But my cousin that's an actor knows him personally, who the next time I go I'm so gonna meet him and his wife (she's sooo pretty!)😳