Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: HakunaMatata_94

finally someone on topic πŸ˜ƒ

i dont think hetu thats gonna happen in the near future looking at the obsession of the copy trends the trp wars and BW hero worshiping

I know yaar, but some of these new TV actors give me hope...so young, good looking and uber talented. I mean it's gonna be a matter of time before the shift occurs. Remember there was a time when movies stars refused to be on TV b/c it was too demeaning, but look now everyone goes on TV serials to promote films b/c they know there's an audience pull there.

TRP wars are the worst...and I hate when good shows are axed b/c they don't have the audience pull...rishta.com anyone?! That was one of the best shows eva and then YRF went ahead and copied the storyline nad made BBB with it. They were gonna do the same with MahiWay, but someone there thought it would be better to do a second season and then a film...that never happened...UGH!!!

But I'm really hoping than I can see some of my favorite TV stars like DD or GC in films...probably won't happen, but a girl can dream right?!πŸ˜†
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Wave.

lmao..that is so silly..i love such gossips..sm1 make a thread n post stuff like these..kya maza ayega

actually we cant IF has strict rules for TV stars we cant openly make topics on their personal life or gossip about them freely as we do for BW stars .
infact zaxo even made such a thread on cc but the fans made to shut that even .i dont understand these fans BW stars r much bigger than TV stars in terms of fame n stardom and we here openly discuss about them everything under the sun and even the fans have no issue but the min we talk about TV stars or i should say the Hawt stars all hell breaks lose😑
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ sweet coco

I loved rishta.com and mahi way..they were so refreshing..and that guy from rishta.com he had such a charm..there were news that there will be another season..but that neva hapened..
Edited by Wave. - 11 years ago
112642 thumbnail

thanks tiya like i mentioned earlier i always talk everything in open 😎

@ red did his fans actually say that😲 i wonder they only said that about his smoke not the fart πŸ˜†

Tiya r u a sanaya fan

@bold: I think so. I like her, she isnt stupid or prone to putting her foot in the mouth and she is SUCH a good actress! πŸ˜† But I am not some crazy phanki, defending her or logging in to comment on her chaskameter.πŸ˜†

112642 thumbnail

man this forum is just like DMG should we join too what say wave although i have no idea about the show and anyways the show has shut shop

nah! all of them will come here in time for BS's movie release. tab millena unse.πŸ˜†
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

actually we cant IF has strict rules for TV stars we cant openly make topics on their personal life or gossip about them freely as we do for BW stars .
infact zaxo even made such a thread on cc but the fans made to shut that even .i dont understand these fans BW stars r much bigger than TV stars in terms of fame n stardom and we here openly discuss about them everything under the sun and even the fans have no issue but the min we talk about TV stars or i should say the Hawt stars all hell breaks lose😑

I dont understand dont some of them have a life..they even stalk the CCs?..arent the CCs suppose to be chat club?..some of the IF rules r very silly..yes I mean yeah there should be a limit to what people r discussing..but then as u said it..yaha toh log chitdhe karte hai BW stars ki..but when it comes to tv everythin is hush hush...actually ppl take the soaps more seriously..actually these teenagers..i dont think..any1 mature will do such things..the forums that i use to visit bak then..were so balanced with no ars etc n all just pure serial discussions..guess the prob rests with these kidish star one type serials
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
@haku: I so wana call you this...you have the cutest name eva!! Reminds me of my childhoodπŸ˜†

You're so right...KJo is suh a snob and pretends to be this down to earth guy, when he's not. He's so superficial and that has to do with all the self-esteem issues he's had. He likes only hot/sexy things and brand names things. Like I remember on JDJ he was all gaga over GC when the shirt came off and the 6-packs were visible...I remember him saying that he saw his show and loved it. But there was an interview he gave saying how he doesn't watch TV shows b/c they're too redundant or OTT or something. He doesn't give a shit until that person is hot property.

@barun smoking comment: who cares?! People need to seprate the actor from the person...I don't like him but he can do whatever he wants in his free time as long it doesn't interfere with his work. I mean DD drinks and I still love her for it--why hide your real self?! Well, I drink too so I think it's cool that she's not her off-screen avatar of this innocent, naive girl who self-sacrificing...love that she goes out and partys and has a great time--I can so relate to that.πŸ˜†
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

I know yaar, but some of these new TV actors give me hope...so young, good looking and uber talented. I mean it's gonna be a matter of time before the shift occurs. Remember there was a time when movies stars refused to be on TV b/c it was too demeaning, but look now everyone goes on TV serials to promote films b/c they know there's an audience pull there.

TRP wars are the worst...and I hate when good shows are axed b/c they don't have the audience pull...rishta.com anyone?! That was one of the best shows eva and then YRF went ahead and copied the storyline nad made BBB with it. They were gonna do the same with MahiWay, but someone there thought it would be better to do a second season and then a film...that never happened...UGH!!!

But I'm really hoping than I can see some of my favorite TV stars like DD or GC in films...probably won't happen, but a girl can dream right?!πŸ˜†

i know the TV working environment is pathetic and the TRP wars has just made matter worse .earlier it was all about quality now its just some stupid saas bahu drama in the name of entertainment .i just love the foreign shows here that come up with seasons that such a fresh approach

here TV stars slog day in day out and get peanuts and r looked down upon by both channel and BW and to top that they r made to act like buffons during movie promotions infront of BW stars then how ll they earn respect we just can wish some hope in future

u r a DD and GC fan 😲 but yes u can dreamπŸ˜†
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiyali

nah! all of them will come here in time for BS's movie release. tab millena unse.πŸ˜†

actually some did come par hume dekar bhaag gaye πŸ˜†
Edited by HakunaMatata_94 - 11 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wave.

@ sweet coco

I loved rishta.com and mahi way..they were so refreshing..and that guy from rishta.com he had such a charm..there were news that there will be another season..but that neva hapened..

I KNOW!! Tell me about it. I cried when Kavi tweeted that season 2 wasn't happening. what's worse is that they called a meeting with all the actors and gave them false hope before cancelling it. He geniunely seemed so sad. I just wanted some Isha-Rohan closure, but I guess it's safe to say they end up together.πŸ˜†

So happy hes coming back in films now...it's about damn time! He's so funny in real life and I love love love his accent.☺️