Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
i m sure this thread will soon be locked as it will have to face a tornado - wrath of both bs and ksg fans
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiyali

YUPPP. 'So its okay if he smokes" was impiled, i cant exactly remember the words, but the rest of it is quote on quote. IPK forum was a mad house. 100% namuna-entertainment. 😆

LOL What else one can expect from these 13 yr olds..I am still smiling at this..so its ok if he smokes..😆😆

@Hakuna

I was also joking re..ya I dont know ur past history but I have seen u..celebs ki dhajjia udate hue..n ur raw n rustic comments..lol
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -ksh-

I think one of the biggest problem is that TV stars earn a pittance compared to movie stars despite putting in a lot more effort. Money makes everything acceptable in the entertainment industry. Like earlier snobs like KJo used to look down upon actors like Emraan Hashmi. But today he is doing his gun-gaan.
If TV is able to create real stars like it is the US then movie stars can no longer look down upon TV or TV stars. For that first and foremost channel heads should stop behaving as if a movie star is the answer to all TRP problems.
Also we do have some TV stars like Ram Kapoor and Ronit Roy who have begun to be respected even among filmi types. It has a lot to do with how these two conduct themselves. They behave all chillded out around movie stars instead of going 'Sirji Sirji' and hence are treated as equals.

So glad you brought this up b/c the sad thing is that KJo has known them for years but it was after Udaan and the awards.nominations both racked up did people take them seriously...both hae been consistently good for years. And I think the same thing is gonna happen to Viraf Patel who's been doing all these 20 episodes serials for Yash Raj Banner...they gonna so exploit him once he makes it big on his own. It's sad, but A-listers can be such snobs to underrated stars.
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiyali

YUPPP. 'So its okay if he smokes" was impiled, i cant exactly remember the words, but the rest of it is quote on quote. IPK forum was a mad house. 100% namuna-entertainment. 😆

man this forum is just like DMG should we join too what say wave although i have no idea about the show and anyways the show has shut shop
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Hey guys talking about ronit roy...there was a rumour that he use to come on IF n rile up his fans against outher actors..was that true?
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wave.

LOL What else one can expect from these 13 yr olds..I am still smiling at this..so its ok if he smokes..😆😆

@Hakuna

I was also joking re..ya I dont know ur past history but I have seen u..celebs ki dhajjia udate hue..n ur raw n rustic comments..lol

meri itni tareef kabi mere teachers ne mi nahi kii .thank u 🤗
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

So glad you brought this up b/c the sad thing is that KJo has known them for years but it was after Udaan and the awards.nominations both racked up did people take them seriously...both hae been consistently good for years. And I think the same thing is gonna happen to Viraf Patel who's been doing all these 20 episodes serials for Yash Raj Banner...they gonna so exploit him once he makes it big on his own. It's sad, but A-listers can be such snobs to underrated stars.

yup thats the harsh truth y cant these A listers remembers they were not A listers when they entered the industry
Kjo is the biggest thali ka baingan i ever saw .he is such an opportunist when he sees someone who can be productive to his camp he praises them to the skies once their sheen lost he drops them like hot potatoes .see the examples of rani ,priety and many more
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakunaMatata_94

man this forum is just like DMG should we join too what say wave although i have no idea about the show and anyways the show has shut shop

U really think to post on these forums..story janne ki zarurat hai...during my initial IF days back in 2009..we use to land randomply in forums n bash the lead actors..lol..IF was much lenient then..zada panga nahi hota tha..😆

meri itni tareef kabi mere teachers ne mi nahi kii .thank u

haha ur welcome..there r some members whose post i compltly enjoy like mogli hasini u nova koiza n my cherry group..😊
Edited by Wave. - 11 years ago
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wave.

Hey guys talking about ronit roy...there was a rumour that he use to come on IF n rile up his fans against outher actors..was that true?

yup poppy had posted it in zainu di's thread we all thought it was Ksg but it was ronit dada .unke khane ke daant aur dikhane ke aur😆
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail

yup poppy had posted it in zainu di's thread we all thought it was Ksg but it was ronit dada .unke khane ke daant aur dikhane ke aur😆

lmao..that is so silly..i love such gossips..sm1 make a thread n post stuff like these..kya maza ayega