Replies

Views

1.2m

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkndlover75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally arnav has let go of his suspicions about khushi... I like khushi s character!!! Refreshing n different story!! Great work!!
ipkndlover75 thumbnail
How sweet!! Khushis threat worked on arnav and he finished his dinner...they seem to be getting closer...wonderful n captivating writing!!
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 1...
The beginning of Arnav life...

Chapter 2..
Khushi and Shyam intro... now she is alone again

Chapter 3..
Arnav dont like ... khushi is stuck with duty

Chapter 4..
Arnav is impress with khushi...but now its bothering him

Chapter 5...
Arnav accepting khushi nice...after 3 months
observe even khushi knows something off with arnav

Chapter 6...
twins growing...
arnav.. giving new avatar ...
khushi fear...

..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 12:
ARnav and his possessiveness... better he could cofess his feelings before any MU between Arshi. I hope I will get all the answers to my questions in coming update... i just started reading... till now... its awesome. i'm enjoying reading...
thanQ...
UV_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just read the first three chapters.
Such troubled souls, Arnav and Khushi. Hope the two little darlings bring in their life, what has been lacking for so long; emotional stability, love, a sense of family.
Looking forward to reading the chapters ahead!
fidgetyarnav thumbnail
hey yaar it was so grippng i thought its khushi inside OT n so tensed to read n atlast when he wrote "brother" ,i thought has he gone out of his mind to do so. Is he so disturbed that he made such mistake .Man i got my smile back when i read anjali's name.

i'm sorry for anjali but when it comes about khushi i feel so hard .deep impact of ipkknd khushi i think😳. anyhow yaar u r a gr8 writer.😃

fidgetyarnav thumbnail
ooph so tragic 😭past of khushi .arnav again here too troublesome for khushi😡.arrgh...

but i love arnav's persona in serial .short tempered but stil kind somewhere cute n handsome😉here ur story's arnav i still have to know as i jus read 2 chap.i hope u don't disappoint me yaar .tough it doesnt seem so by khushi's pov😳gud writing .u've got a fan of ur writings.😃🤗

fidgetyarnav thumbnail
awesome update asr is such an ass and a jerk poor khushi no wonder she does not want to stay anyway near him he insult her and expect her to take it thanks for the pm awesome update

[/I like ur pic profile nice amalgamation of rr n arshiQUOTE]
fidgetyarnav thumbnail
Arnav wow so cute possesive arnav
akash seems to b nice but now he's on d way of arnav gr..rr😡
but i dont understand when he loves her then why he's staying away from her .why he didnt make any move like he did in strting to befriend her😕
is he being egoistic r scared ???????🤔
well i'm sure u've given reason in future chaps let me read n know 😆
mojgan thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I really enjoy reading this story and I like this hardworking Khushi. Arnav is as always unable to express himself :-) I was brokenheart when Nani died :-(