geo tv aik taraf tou taleem k shoshay chorta hai

fk_sb_ak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
dekhu hota hai k channels education ko bhi promote krte hai or saath saath bollywood ko bhi especially vugulariity ko! geo is the biggest... i dont know k india k contents pakistani channels per kioo lgte hai!!!! pakistani tellywood is 1000000000 better than indian and other blas blas!!!! india ki narrowmindedness dekho or pakistanis ka zara pyar dekho! or i just hate urdu 1 channel pura turkish or indian hai! chief justice zardari kaha per hai!!
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
or bad news!
pak cricket team k captain zeeshan ko india mei acid pila diya gaya or humari govt khamosh hai!
agr yeh sab kuch pakistan mei indian team k saath hota tou indians ne world war start kr deni thi!
pakistanid aaj phir zilat or ruswa ho gaye hai!
hai koi pakistanio ko jagane wala???????
hum abhi tak drone attacks ko rikwa nhi sakey!
hum ne nahi dr aafia ko raha kr waya!
zardari america ka khaatha hai!
pakistan mei kisi cheez ki kami nhi hai!
kami hai tou logo ko akal ki!
bas!
humare c
Aajkal aik channel ko bohat shadeed takleeef ho gayee hai ishq-e-memnu ki kamiyaabi dekh kar kion kay unki ratings girr gayee hain naa..no one even wathing filthy indian crap...to yeh Indian agents pareshaana hogayee hain kay tv se indian culture ki ajaara daari khatam ho rahi hai turkish nay aakar indians ki chhuttiii jo kardiii ..hahaha...thats why they even start a campaign against Urdu1...but ...
i wana say turkish people are our friend they are not our enemy..india is our enemy woh hamari naee nasal ko tabah kar raha hai apnay culture aur behuuda soaps n films se..where as Turkish darams bohat proffesionally banayee gayee hain n Pakitanio ko unse seekhna chahyee turkey is a friend of Paksitan...we should kick out indians..I love turkish dramas
yeh wo comment hai jo aik pakisani ne facebook per urdu 1 k page per kiya!
just look at pakistanis!
humare log humare channels hum sab pakistani drsal inferiority complex ka shikar hai!
trps k bhookay hum!
terrorism corruption lack of education vugularity mei aagay hum!
but still love pakistan!
quaid e
Media is changing muslims minds by showing AFTER MARITAL AFFAIR, KISSING and Sharaab in their dramas. Pakistan is really changing and this is the CHANGE people are talking about that pakistan need change. WAKE UP PAKISTANIS...BOYCOTT THESE DRAMAS!
2 percent shukar hai aisay bhi log hai jinhe apne pakistan ki fikr hai!this one is also a comment by a person on fb!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fk_sb_ak thumbnail
pls pls pls urdu 1 turkish fans dont abuse!!!!
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Is there a need to bash India because of your frustration
You are taking matter totally in the wrong direction
No one is against India or Turkey
The Problem here is with our People ...No other country is begging us to buy their product...Channels are buying because it is cheap
As a consumer channel wants to buy cheap stuff rather than expensive...the fault lies with the Government who have not done anything to protect our Industry
Also Please stop spilling venom about India ...As someone also said you are on India-Forums
I have got many Indian friends here too and all of them are very nice so its not appropriate the stuff you have written
The problem is not with Indian or Turkish content but it is about putting this content in place of Pakistani Dramas
We may have been frustrated by some recent themes in dramas but still our drama is much better than a lot of others...instead of discouraging we can send suggestions to channels for improvement
But by putting foreign content we are discouraging our own people and causing huge financial loses to our drama industry
fk_sb_ak thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

Is there a need to bash India because of your frustration

You are taking matter totally in the wrong direction
No one is against India or Turkey
The Problem here is with our People ...No other country is begging us to buy their product...Channels are buying because it is cheap
As a consumer channel wants to buy cheap stuff rather than expensive...the fault lies with the Government who have not done anything to protect our Industry
Also Please stop spilling venom about India ...As someone also said you are on India-Forums
I have got many Indian friends here too and all of them are very nice so its not appropriate the stuff you have written
The problem is not with Indian or Turkish content but it is about putting this content in place of Pakistani Dramas
We may have been frustrated by some recent themes in dramas but still our drama is much better than a lot of others...instead of discouraging we can send suggestions to channels for improvement
But by putting foreign content we are discouraging our own people and causing huge financial loses to our drama industry

just shut ur hell !!!!!!
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
u have never watched any indian or turkish or american show ever in ur life???

Edited by itzMYattitude - 11 years ago
fk_sb_ak thumbnail
nooopsss but i know all the names bcoz being in touch wd internet and all!
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: abeeramalik

just shut ur hell !!!!!!

m really impressed by the way u give ur opinion
if thats what Pakistani dramas are teaching u
will start watching indian serials then
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abeeramalik

just shut ur hell !!!!!!

If you can't listen to other people's point of view then what are you doing here?
It is not important that everyone will agree with you
This is open forum and we have the right to agree or disagree with anyone but in a civilized manner not by shutting people up
pk14 thumbnail
i think its being long enough we are accusing our nation too much and our sleves saying again and agian that we have double standards...lets see the fact that there was a time when there were indian dramas every where but it stopped when our normal peolpe realized the fact that this all content they are watching is crap ...i learned this from my experience '' banda jahan b chala jaey jasiay b kapray pehan lay apna asal nae chor sakta '' so whthere there comes any turkish or indian or american content on tv or net and if u watch it u cant relate to that stuff coz its not the society we live in ..now i feel our directors ,artists ,producers working so hard to build our drama industry and our ppl are also willing to watch pakistani dramas but this time its completely the fault of media ,whether geo ,ary ,express all are going on the wrong path ...agar in kay news dekho to rona ata ha k ajeeb beyhissi ha dukhi news per b ganay chala chala kr ufff ...hum tv nay pakistani dramas ko phir say revive krnay may bohat kaam kia but same the case balli ka vadu kon idiot dekhna chahey ga ????😡 ...one thing is clear in my mind we are the builders and destroyers for our country's belongings ...this time our media is at fault for not supporting our content and displaying foriegn content wo b hadd say ziada 😕 india ,turkey ,america yeh sab to apnay mulk k leay sab kuch ker rahay un ka media to unhay hi support krta but shame on our media they still think that some stupid crap from other country we want to watch come on if any one want to watch then u have internet go watch its all available on net ..i watch american shows ,but this doesnot stop me from watching our shows ...😲 our media jst need some dose ...our ppl need some confidence to make thiersleves out of insecurities and believe me paksitani ppl rocks in such all bad conditions they are getting education ,,they are fighting terrorism every day so our ppl rock ...👏 and our leaders ...🤢 i dont know but they don't damn care for us and our country they are jst politicians i guess 😲😭 but its gonna b fine one day i hope and pray 😊
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
whats ur problem actually??????

u also watch indian serial...if i m not wrong its yeh rishta...

and still u r saying bad abt indian serialss