Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Well it worked out for lot of them. So, we never know smiley36

I’m telling you this is Kaddu Uncle’s plan for sure. Also it’s a mini series. Very convenient lol

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tgota92

I don’t like the man but yes in terms of screen presence he trumps the other two in question. I do think Abdullah Kadwani is trying to create a pattern with Haroon so he fits this specific type of hero mold too 😂 Let’s see if he can sell it in Ishq Hua.

At least he is casting Haroon in his own productions only unlike Zaviyar and some others

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Shockingly it's getting more views than Mann Jogi.

Personally i think the show "looks" very dated... Very low production values... And it "looks" sad and depressing.... It might not be but my mom watched the first episode and she is not really interested in watching it despite bilal

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

At least he is casting Haroon in his own productions only unlike Zaviyar and some others

Wahi na. Don’t think that’s necessarily a good thing. He’s playing it so safe and taking no risks. He should work with others if he wants to work on his craft. Perhaps he will when he’s better established.

Posted: 29 days ago

This was a kind of funny episode which pleasantly surprised me. Haroon has improved somewhat and the pair looks good. Better pair than both the leads’ previous pairings. Villain has a lot of charisma. Goofy sidekick. Also the show doesn’t take itself seriously and is pure masala. Direction is decent too.