Ishq Hua (GEO) - Haroon Kadwani, Komal Meer - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Checked this one out to see how much $$$ Kaddu uncle splurged for his son and … it’s a lot. Visually it reminded me of Khaie and unless I’m mistaken isn’t it the same director also?

There are regressive elements in this - like traumatic incident in childhood boy conveniently only half remembers - and hero trying to improve his murderous brothers case by … wait for it… getting him married (the end solution of all problems in society smiley29smiley36), but I’m enjoying the villain - ironically named “Bahaar” and also Haroon and Komal look fine together. Definitely better than Komal and Danish’s mismatch couple in ReJ. And this is the kind of show that doesn’t require a lot of acting and is a mini series I think, so it’s clever that Kaddu had his son do this role. Its a packaged drama

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

Checked this one out to see how much $$$ Kaddu uncle splurged for his son and … it’s a lot. Visually it reminded me of Khaie and unless I’m mistaken isn’t it the same director also?

There are regressive elements in this - like traumatic incident in childhood boy conveniently only half remembers - and hero trying to improve his murderous brothers case by … wait for it… getting him married (the end solution of all problems in society smiley29smiley36), but I’m enjoying the villain - ironically named “Bahaar” and also Haroon and Komal look fine together. Definitely better than Komal and Danish’s mismatch couple in ReJ. And this is the kind of show that doesn’t require a lot of acting and is a mini series I think, so it’s clever that Kaddu had his son do this role. Its a packaged drama

Should I give it a try? Only to see if Nooran improved😌

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Why is everything so .......... orange??? Is there some chemical explosion in this story

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

Should I give it a try? Only to see if Nooran improved😌

So it’s made like a movie and extremely filmy - If you’re into this stuff you might dig it. There’s no Wahaj and Yumna here to elevate the story though 😂 And the premise is very typical 90s Bollywood.

I did enjoy the villain and there were some quirky lines. It’s only 2 episodes in so writing can go either way. Mind you, it’s very OTT and extremely filmy. Suspend logic and everything lol

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So it’s made like a movie and extremely filmy - If you’re into this stuff you might dig it. There’s no Wahaj and Yumna here to elevate the story though 😂 And the premise is very typical 90s Bollywood.

I did enjoy the villain and there were some quirky lines. It’s only 2 episodes in so writing can go either way. Mind you, it’s very OTT and extremely filmy. Suspend logic and everything lol

Acting I knew haroon ka kuch khaas nahi hoga. Let me watch. I can watch OTT content, they can be heck entertaining. Lets see how nooran made this. 😂

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: bips

Why is everything so .......... orange??? Is there some chemical explosion in this story

Maybe kaddu brought the same editors of JSA and Khaie

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

Acting I knew haroon ka kuch khaas nahi hoga. Let me watch. I can watch OTT content, they can be heck entertaining. Lets see how nooran made this. 😂

This show doesn’t require a lot of acting 😂

Edited by minakrish - 1 months ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

This show doesn’t require a lot of acting 😂

Kaddu is on his way to make Haroon the next Danish 🤭

But danish can actually act. How do you pull off a romance heavy show........ Without expressions??? How do you create chemistry when you are one note?

... And i don't think haroon has danish's charisma

Originally posted by: bips

But danish can actually act. How do you pull off a romance heavy show........ Without expressions??? How do you create chemistry when you are one note?

... And i don't think haroon has danish's charisma

I don’t consider Danish to be a good actor. Same for Haroon. He has a long way to go and he’s playing it too safe by doing these roles.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes. it was very filmy. old school BW like you said. although Hassan on SH said it's like a south masala film.

Only Sohail Sameer stood out to me as Bahar. I feel only he got the memo what kind of a script and genre this is and is chewing scenery appropriately. Unfortunately both Haroon and Komal lack the screen presence, charisma,swag and that filminess you need to make a script like this really work. Haroon does not suck but just lacks charm when a genre and story like this requires a lead with that larger than life oomph. Komal is pretty but just so bland.