Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

I don’t consider Danish to be a good actor. Same for Haroon. He has a long way to go and he’s playing it too safe by doing these roles.

In roles like this, it's not about acting per se. What this role really needs is someone with screen presence and charisma. that larger than life quality. Ke agar hero entry maare aur tashan dikhaye tau audience ko large ke sach mai hero hai. Danish's acting skills ke baare mai whatever people think, I don't think anyone can deny his screen presence, and Haroon just doesn't have that.

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

In roles like this, it's not about acting per se. What this role really needs is someone with screen presence and charisma. that larger than life quality. Ke agar hero entry maare aur tashan dikhaye tau audience ko large ke sach mai hero hai. Danish's acting skills ke baare mai whatever people think, I don't think anyone can deny his screen presence, and Haroon just doesn't have that.

Yep, being hero material and being a good actor are two different things.

I do have to say though that the pairing is more palatable to me here than Komal Danish in ReJ. That was a total mismatch for me. She looks better with Haroon who’s about the same age I think

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Shockingly it's getting more views than Mann Jogi.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Given the genre, the budget, the Sunday timeslot and the views Ruposh and Jhoom got, I think Ishq Hua has underperformed in week one in terms of both TRP and YT views. Its TRP was only 5 point something whereas ZPKB ki TRP was close to 9.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Haven’t started Mann Jogi yet but yes the views for that as well as TRP has been shocking. Considering this is Bilal’s comeback on Hum after IM too and supposedly a love story/triangle. OST is also nice. Director writer and heroine from recent KP hype.

So where is the pull?

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Given the genre, the budget, the Sunday timeslot and the views Ruposh and Jhoom got, I think Ishq Hua has underperformed in week one in terms of both TRP and YT views. Its TRP was only 5 point something whereas ZPKB ki TRP was close to 9.

I think she’s comparing current shows which recently started around the same time. Hence Mann Jogi versus Ishq Howa. ZPKB is an already established show with a loyal following.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

I don’t consider Danish to be a good actor. Same for Haroon. He has a long way to go and he’s playing it too safe by doing these roles.

It's a known fact that haroon neither have screen presence nor the acting skills. Regarding these type of roles, though I hate to admit it, Feroze is miles a head compared to everyone else. He has that style n arrogance required for these type of characters.smiley36

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

It's a known fact that haroon neither have screen presence nor the acting skills. Regarding these type of roles, though I hate to admit it, Feroze is miles a head compared to everyone else. He has that style n arrogance required for these type of characters.smiley36

I don’t like the man but yes in terms of screen presence he trumps the other two in question. I do think Abdullah Kadwani is trying to create a pattern with Haroon so he fits this specific type of hero mold too 😂 Let’s see if he can sell it in Ishq Hua.

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Haven’t started Mann Jogi yet but yes the views for that as well as TRP has been shocking. Considering this is Bilal’s comeback on Hum after IM too and supposedly a love story/triangle. OST is also nice. Director writer and heroine from recent KP hype.

So where is the pull?

It's really astonishing! Considering the current hype bilal has it should have easily garnered 9 + . Even views are very low. It is a love story+ tortured woman n saviour guy+ hum tv ..no idea what went wrong. They are still building up the plot could pick up in the coming days..

The only thing I don't agree is the ost. The ost isn't great. I mean just listen to Tera mera pyaar of IM to this one ,this simply doesn't standout n I didn't find it soothing either.

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

I don’t like the man but yes in terms of screen presence he trumps the other two in question. I do think Abdullah Kadwani is trying to create a pattern with Haroon so he fits this specific type of hero mold too 😂 Let’s see if he can sell it in Ishq Hua.

Well it worked out for lot of them. So, we never know smiley36