Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Yeah the OST is just not it for me. Even Jannat Se Aagay had a more impactful OST.

It looks SO misplaced smiley36 The OST needed more intensity and passion not Rahat singing the same song for the 100th time.

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Some are frustrated on Wahaj doing the same types of role but there is nothing in common between Zaid, Murtasim,Saad and Bilal Abdullah. Dude changes his demeanour for each role.

Wahaj will get criticism no matter what he does. Just ignore it. They won’t rest until he shifts from the romance genre entirely smiley36 But why should he? He literally just broke out as an A lister so if he wants to do commercials for a while, then so be it. Eventually he will do the other roles too. He’s always done them.

Posted: an hour ago

It looks SO misplaced smiley36 The OST needed more intensity and passion not Rahat singing the same song for the 100th time.

Even Rahat’s version for Gentleman’s ost is so meh compared to Atif’s version of it. Literally no comparison

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tgota92

Wahaj will get criticism no matter what he does. Just ignore it. They won’t rest until he shifts from the romance genre entirely smiley36 But why should he? He literally just broke out as an A lister so if he wants to do commercials for a while, then so be it. Eventually he will do the other roles too. He’s always done them.

95% of PTV dramas are romance only. The other 5 % rarely succeed.

95% of PTV dramas are romance only. The other 5 % rarely succeed.

People are just insecure of his recent success. Same goes for Yumna. As long as they were underrated it was well and good. As soon as they blow up, here comes the scrutiny smiley36 Kafi stupid baat hai tbh. Actors are just doing their jobs. Like everyone else there will be hits and misses. Look at their contemporaries. Sab ka yahi haal hai.

As a fan, I’m content. Knowing Wahaj he’s always looking to expand his craft so he will give me something new every time. There is literally nothing similar about any of the characters he’s done in the past year. Even if you argue that premise is similar, tou aik premise ko bhi differently kerna requires a lot of range.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 55 minutes ago
her beauty smiley27 no wonder bilal is madly in love with her. smiley27smiley36
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 52 minutes ago
ahh song without voice over . This song got into my head smiley27 They look like a dream in the whole dance clip smiley43