~Maaneet Fiction Advertizing Thread(Upd your Link)

angelwords thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

~Maaneet Fiction Advertizing Thread.~

(MAANEET FF CORNER)

(name by
Temporary99)

hey buddies,
i got an idea so i thought to tell you all...

actually some writer are not able to reach reader so  i thought to open a place where writer can tell something about story and  give link to there story, so that even reader who want to read more and different type of story can come and see the link and about the story and read as per their choice...

Rules-

1)- you have to tell about your story, like some small information(like what it deals with and etc etc)
2)- you can post link, banner and about the story..
3) reader should send the buddy request to the person if they like it...
4) please do tell about this thread to you buddies, so that it an help them also...
5) PM ME IN WHICH PAGE YOU HAVE PASTED YOUR WORK SO THAT I CAN ADD IT IN INDEX...
6)DO REPLY IF YOU LIKE MY IDEA...πŸ˜‰
(CHECK 5 POST OF PG 1)πŸ˜ƒ

i opened it for help so the reader who are still searching to read more and more and for the writer like me who want more and more reader to read their work...
IT will help in decreasing the number of quiting writer..(i hope)

P.S.- i hope it will help both reader and writer...
   i hope no problem with this thread??
        take care...
(hall of fame is in below post)

if there problem with link...do tell me...

TO
READER-
HERE YOU CAN GO THROUGH THE THREAD AND READ SOME INTRESTING WORK..WHICH YOU HAVE MISSED...
THE LINKS HAVE BEEN PUT UP..I HOPE YOU WILL GET TO SEE SOME BEAUTIFUL PIECES...

WRITER-

HERE YOU HAVE TO PUT YOUR WORK WITH LINK AND BANNER AND SOMETHING ABOUT STORY, you can advertise your work...
AND TELL ME IN WHICH PAGE YOU HAVE PASTED YOUR WORK..SO THAT I CAN ADD IT IN INDEX.. I HOPE YOU WILL GET GOOD RESPONSE FROM NOW

CHECK THE BELOW POST FOR MORE INFORMATION...

(COLOUR IDEA - sdlife19
THANKS TO ALL BUDDY FOR PMING TO OTHERS)

Promising Fiction Writers Club/ Maaneet

INDEX
------>

PG1

ANGELWORD-PG 1

kkiddoo- PG 1

Shilalipi-PG1

sdlife19-pg 1

PG-2

MonaLovesMaan  -PG2

valli22 -PG 2

BULBUL.A -PG 2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3239110?pn=2

PG-3

jyothikrish -PG 3

dazzlingdivz - PG 3

PrithviSanyo1-PG 3

-niti--PG3

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3239110?pn=3

PG-4 

suhana-'PG 4 & 6

seeratkhan-'PG 4

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3239110?pn=4

PG-5

Dipti_Sam-PG 5

geet.lover-PG 5

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3239110?pn=5

PG-6

Jass.KN - PG6

geetsrir.maan-PG 6

ainaGURTI-PG 6

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3239110?pn=6

PG-7

ana1411-PG 7

Temporary99-PG 7

NANDY_BRU-pg 7

Eza_analyst-pg 7

amrinderdhami-pg 7

ritzy09-pg 7

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3239110?pn=7

PG-8

PG-46

Angelic_mishty-PG 46

Shonameet-PG 46

arpitaji-PG 46

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3239110?pn=46

PG -47

sayaneegupta -PG 47

angeesh -PG 47

sobia4maaneet -PG 47

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3239110?pn=47

Edited by angelwords - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelwords thumbnail

FF- LIFE TO LIVE

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1690

simple love story of two people...who life two different life...they were hit by love at first sight...love the journey to see..what else is store for them...

...@@@@@@...

SS-JAANE TU KAHAN HAIN MG

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=16920

a true innocent love story...which start with innocent friendship..to unbreakable bond love...a story to prove love doesnt not have               any boundaries...

...@@@@@@@...

SS-MG-CONFLICTING EMOTIONS

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3123601

this a story of four friends and their conflicting emotion..will they understand what they want for each other...

...@@@@@...

MY LIFE-MY INSPIRATION-MG

a story of girl...who had nothing..still have one thing WITH

her...her confidence...join the journey to know about her         struggle,hardship..her love..her life

...@@@@@...

MY LONG FORGETTEN LOVE-

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2959147

a story of a boy..who doesnt remember anything...but life has some othER plan for him..he faces his past...what is his past...join the journey to know..

...@@@@@...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3180278

a girl who love a star like crazy, a star who think he owns the words, girl who is made of love, a star made of pride...what will happen when cupid will hit them?? will their love be strong or weak??

...@@@@@...

-My Devil-

Season- 1.

-MY DEVIL-( DEVIL IS BACK)  (Season-2)
he think he is god..
he is ruthless,arrogant person..
he is a charmer..
he think girl are use and throw..
he kill thousand,but never cared for their family..
he make money by hook or crook..
Indeed he is a devil..

she is beautiful
she is attention seeker
she live life for other..
she is totally insane
her one smile can make melt stone
Indeed she is
An Angle..

MY CREATION ON MAANEET

kkiddoo thumbnail

If It Had Been Like This...(MG ff)

click to read 
This is a story which starts from the day of maaneet engagement on the show when GC got ill and the story changed its my imagination as to what would have happened if GC haven't got ill then what  would  have been their in store for us next  ...πŸ˜‰its a light hearted story of GHSP πŸ˜ƒ

*******************************************************************************************************

i have one combine work too with my friend anyagurti πŸ˜‰

Its a cute story with maaneet being married and having twins a girl and a boy and their cute moments with each other ...its all in all a sweet and innocent SS with cute moments between maaneet and kids πŸ˜‰

Edited by kkiddoo - 11 years ago
angelwords thumbnail

~ MAANEET FAN FICTION ADVERTISING CORNER~....

TO ALL WRITERS...

!) PUT UP THE BANNER
2) NAME OF YOUR WORK
3) ABOUT THE STORY...
4)YOUR USER NAME...

TO ALL READERS...

1)CHECK OUT WORKS
2)SEND BUDDY REQUEST TO THE WRITER
3)LIKE THE POST OF YOUR WRITER
4)TELL TO YOUR OTHER BUDDIES

HOPE TO GET GOOD RESPONSE FROM YOU ALL

LOVE
ANGELWORDS

GAME- 1-PG16

tushti-kiran

GAME-2 PG 19
BULBUL.A

GAME-3
SUHANAA

sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hi!!!!!!!!

sdlife19 here .. and here are my works on the most magical divine couple MAANEET...

Completed FF...

~~JOURNEY OF RELATIONSHIPS~~

What happens when the parents decide their children's marriage when they were just born (ie Maan + Geet and Arjun + Anvesha). What happens when the same children grow up with reserved nature, attitude, different perspective of life. What happens when jealousy creeps in one of the siblings of  a family with full of rage, revenge and wants to destroy the other. What happens and who suffers with these revenge  which not only destroys the love and faith but pulls a kind hearted person to a darkness of life where he becomes the rude arrogant businessman without any feelings for other and the other changed from a bubbly, lovely nature to pale, emotionless and fears to love and make friends. The incident, which changes their lives from best to worst. But the hidden feelings for GEET his MISHTI by MAAN are just locked inside his heart. What happens when one such incident in their life is  planned by Dev and Rahul to destroy the unsaid love of MAAN and GEET for their on means. What happens when they show tat a lie is true. What happens when rahul lust for geet is shown as his love for her by dev to maan.What happens when they plan the worst night for geet. What happens when the unsaid love of one  is never understood by the other and the loving nature and innocence of one is taken by  other meaning. What happens when the other siblings blame one for the root cause of that one faithful night. What effect does this have on the other relations of the two family. Will the truth ever come in front.

Will the truth change their lives. What will happen to their love which is hidden in their heart. Will the hatred in geet for maan ever change even though the love for him is more. Will these two lovers who never voiced their feelings for each other ever come out of the darkness shell. Will rahul come back to their life after that faithful night. Will dev be successful in separating maan and geet as dev loved geet but geet never showed any feelings of love towards him. Will geet be saved from the clutches of Rahul and Dev. What will be her decision after knowing the truth I mean the lie which dev and rahul has created. Will maan and geet come out and win their love to each other.

On going FF

~~~LOVE AND HATE~~

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2853983

Hatred is a poison that fills your body. It becomes impossible to think of anything else but the object of your hatred. Sometimes if you don't encounter the object of your hatred for a length of time, the hatred may dissipate throughout your body. You may under the impression that the feeling is gone. The truth is that is has spread like a cancer. It is very important if possible to tell the person who you are angry with how you feel.

"Hate is often an obverse form of love.

You hate someone whom you really wish to love but whom you cannot love."

"Hate is a disguised form of love.

You can only hate someone that you have the capacity to love

because if you are really indifferent,

you cannot even get up enough energy to hate him"

~~DANGEROUS LOVE~~

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2929836

Wats love...

Love is the sweetest of dreams, and the worst of nightmares!!!!!

If you're not ready to cry, if you're not ready to take the risk, if you're not ready to feel the pain, then you're not ready to fall in love!!!!!!

Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, and trusting them not to!!!!!!

He says...

Love  me without fear

Trust me without questioning

Accept me without change

Desire me without inhibitions...

When you smile I can feel

All my passion unfolding

Your hand brushes mine

And a thousand sensations

Seduce me!!!!!!!

Want to do things so wild with you tat I don't know how to say them!!!!!!!!!

She says...

Love is beautiful when its pure

Love is life when we let live free

Love is soul when you live with love

In all love is as pure as god...

Want to live a life with him with love and not dangerous love!!!!!!!!

A love which is beyond imagination for him but a fear for her.

~~DESTINY~~

Destiny beautiful word to hear and tough to believe.

He hated her for no reasons and she hated him for no reasons. They could not stand each other for a second and were always ready for a one to one fight. But destiny had planned something else for them. A fate which was unknown to them and they were destined to meet their fate unknowingly as...

" She was his saviour in all sense and he had the power to destroy her but it was also in his power to save her indeed  making him her saviour."

And unusual fate was written for them by god and the destiny which was written for them, could not be changed, as even god did not have the power as it was given to them. Will the destiny play its cruel game or will they change it with their power of hidden love which they never felt.

You cannot escape your fate and destiny which is bound to happen but if you are given the power by god himself than you can!!!!!!!!!

A Lifelong Friendship... Love!!!!!!

They were bestest of best friends... He was her companion and she was his crime partner... all in all a perfect troublemaker to all... a friendship which everyone adored, admired, sacred, pure, divine.

But for her,

He taught me how to love,
but not how to stop...

She turned their friendship into love, unknown to him..but he could not turn tat love back into friendship when he realized wat she felt. Who this friendship last long or will love break this beautiful relation.

But for him,

She was his friend,

Who filled his life with happiness..

Like she was the most beautiful flower

In his garden of friendship...

He was her friend and she was his... but a mere realization of hers tat she loved him'brought a vast change in their beautiful relation. Friendship turned into love but love was far away from him' Her love made him to lose her and his most treasured companion... but did love knock his heart... did he realize tat friendship was love and love was friendship.

Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never.

Will Maan and Geet change the universal truth of friendship and love. Will their friendship survive or love will overcome their friendship. A story of frienship and love.

On going SS

~~PYAR YA SAZAA~~

Kya pyar karna itni badi galati hain, ki uski sazza hume apne pyar ko har taraf se barbaad karne pe mazboor kar de. Kya pyar karna itni badi galati hain ki kuch unkahein raaz  ushe zindagi ki sabse badi sazza de.

Kya pyar karna itna galat hain ki ushi rishte ko barbaad karne ke liye apne hi apnso se dhoka kar de. Kyu karthe hain apne aise ki jaha har zindagi badal jaye, jaha har ek woh rishte se nafrat hoti hain jo kabhi humare itne kareeb the aur shayad aaj bhi hain. Kya sach mein Pyar ki itni badi sazza milti hain. kya pyar itna mazboor kartha hain ki hum ushi pyar ko dard dene ke liye  kuch bhi kar sakthe hain.

Can we destroy the one whom we loved so much. Can we destroy the beautiful feelings tat still reside inside our heart. Will their children suffer in this Pyar ki Sazza. Will they get their share of love from their parents or will they be also destroyed like their parents.

Completed OS

Kash...Zindagi!!!!!!!!!!

On going OS

OO Rabba

I thank all my readers for their love and support and hope i get it throughout here.

Love U Alll

Shoba...
Edited by sdlife19 - 11 years ago
Shilalipi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5

if u want pms forTHESE FFS,then add TIRTAS in your buddy list.

TIRTAS-/user/726088

My jungle girl -https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2563033

He found this innocent devil in jungle,anjana ajnabi,bt is she really  a STRANGER to him ??Watch them...as tiger of town & butterfly of forest meet,explore their myteries with the raw love u never tasted before .

Tum dena saath mera...o Humnawaa...-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2563209 

Marriage,such a small word with such a deep meaning,explore every meaning of this holy bond with maan geet, as they become each other's soul truly through blunders,  misunderstanding , suspicion & deception .

APP KI NAZROON NE SAMZHA PYAAR KE KABIL MUJHE..-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2890370

We all have dreams extraordinary, bt we find happiness in what we get ,never expecting a miracle which will make that extraordinary dream come true.. Geet..a simple girl like u & me..Live through her YOUR dreams,see through her eyes YOUR dreams coming true..as she fullfills her dream without a miracle. It's not a story to read, bt YOUR DREAM to experience...

Geet was recued by maan from a W**re house,bt why did maan saved her from that hell?? Though he claims that they have met, why can't geet remember him?? Who is this Beast-one  moment so  vicious & other moment so tender! 
Edited by Shilalipi - 11 years ago
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
note:plz add "monachweetie" to ur buddy lists if u need pm's for my works..pm's will be sent only through that id⭐️

1]DOSTI YA PYAAR

Maaneet are friends since childhood.

According to maan friends can never fall in love n when geet who realises her love for maan comes to know this ;hides her feelings for him.maan also loves geet madly but he never gives a thought about it n wont realise what he feels for her due to his pov on friendship.

Will maan ever realises his love for geet??will he ever come to know that geet loves him???

THREAD1

THREAD2

2]MY SOUL MATE

Maan singh khurana, he is a business tycoon a successful person in whatever he do.

Geet,she never got love from her step mom who accuses her every moment for everything.she looses her bro,the only person who loves her.

Maaneet eventually falls in love with each other but destiny plays it's cruel game which results to their seperation.geet goes away from maan to save him from vicky who threatens her.but when geet returns to maan again after vicky's death maan will go way from him as he comes to know that he is suffering from cancer'

Again the same destiny reunites them n tie in a sacred bond..

Will geet come to know about maan's disease??will maan survive for his geet??

THREAD1

THREAD2

EK AJAB PREM KAHAANI

He don't belives in love n thinks that people use the word love only to fullfill his needs n wishes from other person.

She believes that love is a beautiful feeling which connects two hearts..

What will happen when these two people meet??will maan change his pov n start believe in love??or will she loose her trust on love???

THREAD1

MY ARROGANT WIFE

Maan is doctor by profession..he is a simple n kind hearted person without any pride.

Geet,an arrogant rich girl who can go to any extent to fullfill her wish..she is very stubborn by nature..she hated  her own daughter n maan.

They were seperated 5 years back'maan stays with his 5 year old daughter anjali n family.

He senses something wrong n assumes that geet is in some danger.when he visits mumbai to meet geet along with his family,he comes to know from geet's maasi that she left the house 5 years back n never told anyone about her whereabouts..

Geet is under someone's custody who has been torturing her for some reason.

What is the reason n who kidnapped geet???

Will maan be able to find her??

What is the reason of their seperation???why geet hated maan n her own baby?

THREAD1

NEWFF:ANGEL OF MY LIFE

maan is the person who lost all hopes n thinks that he is a loser..circumstances changes sweet maan in to an arrogant maan singh khurana but his angel his geet brings his lost self confidence n so the old maan.but how she is all about the story..

thread1

WANTED

This is about a man who buried his emotions inside his heart due to some reasons and a girl who lives her life to the fullest..will she able to wake up his feelings which were buried deep inside his heart???
thread1

thread2

visit this link if u want to read my future works and also few finished os/ff/ssπŸ˜ƒ

mona's maaneet world

love..
-monaπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by MonaLovesMaan - 11 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

U , Me Aur .?

this is story of a naive and innocent  18yrs old geet,who gets married to maan under situation...
she is apple of hoshiarpur..treated like a princess by whole village..
as they see her as an angel..their lucky charm..
maan who craves for love,likes her at first sight n marries her...
the next day of marriage geet lost her whole family...n goes under depression..
how their marriage life carries on...n how maan takes care of his childish wifey..
n how geet brings colour to his life..
its the story here..

this is a story of geet who is sister of anjali..maan thought anjali cheated him n was searching for her to take revenge..he traps n marries geet thinking her as anjali... n what happens later,when maan comes to know about the truth...did he accepted geet as his wife????

you are my love...-my finished ff

maan a married man ...his wife meera ...geet is his secretary...how geet becomes a part of his life?
its the story here..

maan n geet ..both lose there life partners in same accident..maans wife delivers a baby n passes away..here geet lost her baby..the fate makes geet babys mother n later maans wife...how they accepted each other n fall in love...

maan ,who hates girls n love..thinks girls can only betray..n can used only for pleasure..
ithafaq se,he meets geet n gets attracted..to save her mothers life she submits herself to his demand.n prooves maans pov as right...later maan feels for it when he comes to know about her situation..it was too late as she jumped from cliff...will maan save her...will he ever come to know that he is in love with her?n solve  the pain of her miserable life

This ff is combo of me n ruby kataria
maan a rude business man..only thinking about taking revenge of his uncle who killed his parents n made his dadi bedridden..there comes his angel..as maids daughter..he loves her insanely n does all things to keep her happy n finds happiness in her..she was so innocent as she is only 15..n becomes puppet in his hands...what will happen if the innocent girl grows matured..will she accept his love or accuse him for using her innocence...
thread 1:www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3116664

*********************************
check this link for my future works ------😊

those who ever want pm from me add vallitanupm to ur buddy list

Edited by valli22 - 11 years ago
sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Idea toh acchha hai...i really really wish that serves d motive & hope 4 d success of d thread.And love u 4 being so considerate & thoughtfull.
Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
RUNNING FF/SS/OS

BULBUL ALL FF LINKS

MY MAIN THREAD 

WAQT KA YE FASIALA/MG BY BULBUL.A

A story about GREAT BUSINESS TYCOON MSK and his sectary GEET. MAAN is married and had a daughter MANSI but their is a MYSTERY behind all this. read story to know what is mystery.

DULHAN /MG BY BULBUL.A

A JOURNEY OF BRIDE HOW SHE COPE UP WITH ALL SITUATION NEW PEOPLE AND HER ALL EMOTIONS 

HAQ/MG BY BULBUL.A

"Haq" means "Right"
This is a widow young girl story who is only 19 yr old.
who lose all hope in her life and only living for her 3 month old daughter "Mitu".
is she has any "right" to enjoy her life like any other girl.
There is no one who will teach her, how to live?

MY INNOCENT DOLL/MG BY BULBUL.A

A 17 yr old girl
She is orphan but living her life fully
She is extra ordinary child who promoted many time in her class.
She is tom boy in her college.
She is having a unknown pain in her doe shape eye but never share.
A 24 yr man
World no.1 business man currently
He is serious don't know how to live and do fun
Bcoz of his dad death he leaved his architect course in middle and took business responsibility.
But in his business he wants knowledge of architect very badly
But don't have time to join college.
He just wants knowledge not degree.
He is topper of London University in MBA.
But want a full hold on his business which is possible only when he knows about architect.
But main problem is time and schedule
Now we have to see where time takes them.
This is a journey of
Fun vs seriousness
Stay tune with me to know more.

MISHTY DOLL MY FF ON HOLD

OFFICE STORY WILL EDIT DETAIL LATER

Edited by BULBUL.A - 10 years ago