anisha_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
congrats for new thread...πŸ₯³
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

story so far..

Maan   is the md of khurana constructions.he is rude n arrogant natured.he cant withstand the girls sight..geet comes there for interview..she addresses herself as geet handa.n studied in abroad.maan thought she is lying again as her name is anjali.n she is an engg.geet was appointed as maans secretary with an agreement.maan mixes sleeping pills in her lunch..when she wokes up she saw herself in a bridal attire..maan traps in his plan n marries her in front of whole world n her parents...geet comes to know maan loved anjali her twin sister..who is no more..geet tries to keep the relation to give happiness for her parents n maans dadi n sister anie..maan  loved geet at their sr..when her tongue slipped mentioning herself as geet..he drunk n forced her.maan says to her he married her to take revenge for the betrayel she did...

the next morning geet finds maan hurting himself for his deed n his body had several wounds..geet was in dilemma .she is not able to hate him nor she could see him in pain..maneet leaves for honeymoon..geets parents gives anjalis diary to her before they move on with their journey..geet was shocked to see the choice of the place for honey moon which maan choose..bcoz it was a jungle..the first two days they had a gud time with each other..at night maan apologizes to her for forcing her ..the next morning geet saw maan missing..he locked her in the tree house .geet knew he was near only as the jeep was there...maan was in the next tree house watching her moves through cc camera.

Geet read anjalis diary..anjali got  a head injury.bcoz of that she was counting her days..armaan n meera were her friends..to fulfil her dreams,meera  n dev s marriage were fixed..maan came their with dadi to attend meeras marriage..where a women mistook him for a driver..n maan continued that lie..meeras cousins drooled him n he gave him a damn look .they made a bet to make maan fall for  them.to help them,meeras cousins said anjali as maid to himn anjali accepted to it.maan n anjali liked each other..but they did not know their feelings

Edited by valli22 - 12 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
congrats for the new thread !! 
vrinda22 thumbnail
those who want pms please add vallitanupm  to ur buddy list..
or send buddy request there...
most of them read updates in maneet ff or from my fb..
so i need to lessen my work...n as we tns have power cut problem..
this pm id is created by my friend geetsweet...
n she will be pming u instead of me...

those who want pms..pls click like here...others avoid it...
thanks for my friend geet sweet..so sweet of u
vrinda22 thumbnail

PART  27

Thank you friends for giving me a huge support...thanks for all of them who hit like buttons.😊and commenting me..😊

Ok..meera..i'll help ur cousins'I'll make him go behind any 1 of ur cousins..

Best of luck..

Meera was happy in 2 ways..

If maan went behind a girl.or  If her cousins win too..

she has fulfilled dadis wish of marrying maan..

in both ways victory is meeras..

in other way anjali will make herself busy helping her cousins'

it was night dinner..geet was serving food with other servants'maan again thinks her as servant'so only she is doing this work..geet came to maan who is sitting in jeep n enjoying the weather ..he was looking inside the house n drooling anjali..

driverji'u also come n have ur dinner..

ji..anjaliji..

ji'call me anjali'no ji..

ok ji..

again ji'

ok'.anjali'.

hmmm'ok'can we be friends..

ya'they both shook hands n dadi noticed it..

hmmm'in day nice improvement'must say this girl has a magic..

after dinner maan slept in the open space outside the house..he was not able to sleep bcoz of mosquitoes..anjali ws going to her house..she saw his struggle..she went inside n came out with a mosquito coil'

now u can sleep '

thanks anjali'.where are u going at this time..

to my house..

u don't live here'

no..

I'll drop u'

Nooo'

Why..

If some one sees..what will they think'

What'

I'm servant here..how can I use the guests vehicle..

She suppressed her laugh n lied,to maintain the lie'meeras cousins said'

Ohhh..

My house is in the next street only..i can go..gud night

Gud night'

Maan don't want her to go..seeing her roaming in the house before him gave an unknown satisfaction..

U will come tomorrow na..

Yes..afterall I work here'she ran away saying it'

Maan smiled at the way she went..

Daadi was seeing it from balcony..

My grandson is laughing'he looks nice when he smiles'ok..i've decided'after meeras marriage,I'll come here n ask anjalis parents for her hand'

The next morning..

Maan brushed his teeth with the stick the old man gave'it looked funny for him'but he followed the way he did'along with the men,he went to the river to take bath'he changed his dress to formals..his securities kept distance from him'but they smiled at maans behavior..maan came back n saw anjali there helping the elders in their work'maan n anjali started talking friendly,but both drooled each other when the other did not notice..anjali talked about meeras cousins..what they do'what they like..what they wear ..

Maan was least interested in them'but he heared all bakwas,only to hear anjalis sweet voice'anjali thought ,he may like any one of meeras cousin'maan started to help geet in her works also.as it was marriage house,the things were shifted and made sufficient space for guests'maan would be now inside with other servants helping them in arrangements..unneeded things were shifted to store room.anjali  was there already arranging things in store room..maan came there with boxes'only a dim light was there.the light went off n she screamed in fear'

What happened anjali'

She hugged him..

Pls don't leave me'I'm scared of darkness..

Maan felt her shivering..he hugged her back.maan inhaled her smell.he patted her back.she felt relaxed... both could feel there is something they need more than this .they both felt butterflies in stomach..

The power came n they both parted..

Meer came inside looking for anjali..

I'm sorry'

Its ok'r u alright now..

What happened bhai..

Maan shot an angry glare to meera..

I mean driver..

Oh..meera'I got scared when the power went off'that's what he is asking..

I too came searching for u ,for that reason only'ok anjali come lets go..

(most of them don't want anjali with maan ..so,I'm moving faster)

Maan n anjali started to have more moments'which they fall for each other..but they never expressed it' no one other than dadi noticed it..maan started to take anjali for the places where they need to go by walk like temple or nearby shops,..like that...anjali will take meeras cousins also with her to the places'anjali will share some funny moments happened in hp .she showed him hp whenever she got time..meeras cousins will  never leave a chance to throw themselves on maan'maan tried his best to avoid them n kept distance..anjali started to feel jealous when they touched him'n will laugh at them when maan avoids them..that's when she realized she loves him..

Anjalis st:I love u..but I cant say it'but its not wrong to love you,till I keep it inside me..i don't want 2 say it..i don't want to'bcoz,my love will live for only a short period till I live'I'll not say this to meera also..she will get worried 'babaji'I'm happy'u make me feel what love is also..i feel in heaven when he is around me'my heart is in peace'I feel light n ive no fear when he is with me'

The next days went the same way'maan n anjali stealed glances at each other..meeras cousin will pamper around maan..maan will avoid them'anjali will laugh at his plight n maan will show her a puppy face..maan now knows what her likes are'her taste her colour..but,both hided their identity..

Meeras family needs somethings to purchase for marriage.n the list was prepared .meeras marriage dress was also not delivered from the boutigue..so,meera n anjali decided to there,to collect it...it was a near by town'but,the problem was who will take them.meeras dad has took his car with him..

.dadi planned instantly..

Why are you worried.my driver is there'I'll say him to take meera n anjali there'

Meeras mom was ??????maan singh khurana acting like a driver,will do  a driver job today'

Nooo dadi..he is ur driver..let him be.. 'I'll ask our driver to take them after meeras dad comes..

Relations:y are u saying no'he has no work also'when savithri ji herself is telling to take the driver .then y r u avoiding'tomorrow morning,devs family will also come'there is only 2 days for marriage'meera can never go out from tomorrow..then how will u make her bridal dress if it needs adjustment..

Dadi..will ur driver accept'(meeras mom struggled to say driver also'he is great MSK)

He wont mind..rather he will be happy..

Maan,meera n anjali sat in jeep..meera n anjali were wearing a sari..he was lost in her beauty..maan was excited to spend time with anjali.with meera he had no problem'she was also a lovely person...his bad luck..meeras cousins too joined them'they were all having fun teasing meera'maan was enjoying his drive..keeping himself aloop from them..it was 3 hrs drive from HP..first they went to the boutigue..meer went to trial room n her cousins were looking after the collections'anjali was standing alone..her eyes was fixed in 1 gagra'red n green

U like it..anjali..

Yes'this design'If I get a chance to marry in my life,I'll love to wear this red ,matchingwith my husbands favorite colour'n there will be our name designed in my lehenga..

She said as if she is in dream..then she realized what she is saying..

Driverji..aap..what are u doing here..

Meeras family has sent me to take care of u girls'so,how can I be peaceful sitting alone in jeep for a long time'so,only came inside..

Anjali'.meera called from trial room'n anjali excused from him n went..

Maan went to the sales women n asked her for the details about that choli..he said he will order later when he comes alone'n he wants some change in it'

(maneets marriage dress:do u remember red n white written maan'..with ma..for maan n an for anjali designed in it.maan made it later..)

Maan came out n waited for the girls..all came out collecting meeras dress'

Then they all purchased the things in a market nearby'then the girls started to look for fancy items..maan was admiring anjali from distance' whenever the wind blows,her sari lifted a little from her waist and anjali will pull her saree down..thats when her scar was noticed by maan..she was trying to hide it ..

Maan  saw a white see thru shirt hanging'he bought it'(maansSt:maan have u ever weared shirt other than branded..this is also a nice experience..)anjali gave him a checked shirt.this will be nice on u..maan has never weared shirt like that..he don't want 2 disappoint her..so he bought that also'now they were looking at earings'maan will reject all when anjali showed him placing on her ears'atlast he smiled at one n she took it'the process repeated in all purchase..all were looking at some other things..

anjali came to bangle shop..anjali choosed to try one n the shop keeper held anjalis handto help her'.maan got angry..he came there n took anjalis hand from him..he started to wear the bangles' meera noticed it..anjali looked at him'his anger was visible in his face..she cutely pouted,like what I did'maan moved from that place'.anjali paid n came back to him'he did not talk'

meera..lets stop in a jewellery..she said indirectly to maan..

maan stopped near a jewellery..

wo..meera..tomorrow is mama's birthday'I want to buy her a gift'

ok..anjali '

cousins:u also come in driver..after all u r our body guard..

anjali did not like that comment..she gave an angry glare at the girls n went inside'

maan:yes..i'll park n come..

when he entered he saw anjali looking for a ring..she was trying different rings on her finger..maan selected a diamond ring tray n asked the sales women to show them'

anjali tried it'one was so beautiful'when she heared the rate she rejected saying she has only small amount..n she want only gold'before she finish her selection,maan bought that ring..he paid thru his credit card'he collected the ring n waited till the girls came..

(the ring that he slipped in geets hand before marriage)

It was nearly 7..all were hungry..so they stopped in a shop n had some snacks n tea..

The girls went to rest room..maan waited in jeep'he saw a car parking next to him..

Dev came out of it..

Hello mr.khurana'how are you'

Hello mr.dev...

Maan was thinking ,anjali n meeras cousin must not come..

What are you doing here..

I came to see you..

What..here..

My fianc is with you..

U mean..meera.oh..i forgot...meera is ur fianc..

Yes..we went home n her parents said she has gone out  with u'

Maan panicked when the girls arrived..n so were the girls..

Now what will I say to them'

Ok mr.driver can I take my fianc with me'

Maan sighed'so,dev knows I'm acting..

Ya..y not'

But,jiju'we wont allow meera alone'dulha dulhan ko shadhi se pehle nehi dekh saktha..

Dev screwed anjali'

Anjali ki bachi'when her parents have allowed ..then why are you stopping me'

Ok..ok..sry jiju'

Hmmm..i'm leaving u now..

Ok.we will not leave you...we will see in ur marriage day..she winked..

Meera n dev blushed..

Dev cupped anjalis face..

Tell me how are you'you have lost weight..he asked in concern

Oh'maan was jealous again'

Fine..weight loss..yes'I'm doing lots of workna..afterall its ur marriage 'ok lets go..its already late'we must reach atleast before 10..or mama  n papa will shout at me..

Jiju'

Haan..

No shararat'

u'u'.

u both are left alone..so its my duty to say'before marriage no crossing limits..

haan jiju..said the girls'

maan smiled at her naughtiness'

meera..lets go..or ye anjali  n ur sisters will embarrass me more..

maan ,anjali n the girls came in jeep,followed by Meera n dev's car'

it was nearly 9.30'the jeep stopped in mid way...maan tried to find the problem'dev too tried to help him'

Dev u take girls with u..i'll  make it n come'its not safe for girls in the place like this..it looks like a jungle..

But mr..m'

Shhh'

Do what I said'he said sternly '

Anjali looked at maan'his tone '

Are you ordering our jiju'

Yes..so what'u all must go now'

The girls were also afraid of the surrounding..they made themselves settled in back seat of devs car..

Anjali n meera shifted the things they purchase to dikki..except maans parcel..

meera where will anjali sit..there is no space..

u take her with u..i'll come with bhai..

anjali looked at meera..

are you mad..its ur marriage n what will all say about u when u r not in house late night..

go with jiju'

but anjali...

meri kasam'I cant hear people pointing you..

meera turned to her cousins..

can someone stay with her..

they all  nodded in big no..

meera'if u believe me ..u all can go..i'll take care of anjali'u must be in house now'ur in laws will be waiting for u..

ok.i trust u.bhai..

maan frowned..

ok driver..meri anjaliko khayal rakna'

ji madamji'

meera laughed n went with dev leaving maan n anjali alone '

maan gave anjali torch to show him..n he was looking were the fault is..

when he found there is no fault there..he went under the jeep..he saw the fault there'he started to screw the nuts n bolts'he came out n started the jeep did not start'he went again down n searched '

it started to rain..

he heared anjali's voice'

hmmm..hmmm'

maan looked out'he saw 2 boys closing her mouth n dragging her to a bike ..

leave her'maan roared'

no man..she is so'

before he completes,maan started to hit him. anjali came n stood behind him..

.the boys ran away from their taking the bike to save their life..

Anjali hugged maan tightly..n maan reciprocated it'..

Maan looked at the time..10.45'

Shit.. he hit the tyre of jeep..

He looked around,..it was dark everywhere n no one were in the road'both were drenched in rain..he looked at anjali..her dress was glued to her like another skin.

We cant be standing like this in rain'then he found a hut far from the road..

Maan took the torch n holding anjali went to the hut

Precap:u all know'.

those who want pms please add vallitanupm  to ur buddy list..
or send buddy request there...
most of them read updates in maneet ff or from my fb..
so i need to lessen my work...n as we tns have power cut problem..
this pm id is created by my friend geetsweet...
n she will be pming u instead of me...
a special thanks to geetsweet...😊

do hit like buttons,if you like it..

Leave your precious cmnts too..:)πŸ˜‰

Sorry for any hindi n mistakes..LOL

11.2.2012...9.30pm..

will pm later frnds..

Edited by valli22 - 12 years ago
honey_doll thumbnail
I M FIRST...ME JUMPING DIDI...
LOVELY UPDATE DIDI...

DIDI...
Edited by hepzi - 12 years ago
kptl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congratzzz on da new thread!!!!:)
it was beautiful update!!!
can imagine as a driver hehe;)lolz that too smaxy one;)
dev nd meera they r cute :) Edited by kptl - 12 years ago
honey_doll thumbnail
FOR NEW THREAD DIDI...
Edited by hepzi - 12 years ago