mandy15 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
just read last 3 parts...it was awesum dear...πŸ‘

plz pm me ur nxt updates. 
kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AWESOME ... lovely
 but i always feel its wrong to think that if   ...
 " one hurt someone badly then that person  will not miss [him/her] or will be able to take the death or the separation"   ( just talking about the characters )
 poor Anjy what she did was for Maan but that dint worked he was still very hurt even if Geet was not their  wwooo i feel bad for all of them 😭
 cont soon ...
Edited by kuhu18 - 12 years ago
fizza25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey nice update!!!!!!!!!
thanx 4 the pm...πŸ˜‰
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

PART 30
Thank you friends for giving me a huge support...thanks for all of them who hit like buttons.😊and commenting me..😊
friends who got pm earlier from my id,again a request if u need pm ask me again to pm u...

Geet woke up at morning..she was feeling light after having a sleep..she looked at the shirt she was holding near her chest'she smiled n said gud morning maan'she kissed his shirt n moved to washroom..after a while she went to kitchen n made two cups of coffees..she placed the black coffee cup opposite to her..she was talking to the chair assuming maan was there..later,she took that cup kissed it n drank that coffee too'

How do you drink this black coffee maan'why don't u add milk n drink..she asked the empty chair before her'

Maan who was drinking his black coffee n watching geet was amused with her antics'she was complaining about his behavior,rude n being harsh to all..without knowing maan is watching her.

Hmmm..now it will not continue'I'll change u..wait n see..first I must stop u from hurting yourself..ur back ..oh'horrible'koi yesa apne aapko hurt kartha hai kya?

She came back to bed n took his pillow..

What will all say..haan..dusht danav'I miss u'

She hide her face in pillows '

Maan was totally lost at what he saw'her blushed cheeks was so tempting for him..

Am I hulliculating or its real'she is missing me..

He again looked at the screen''she was entering washroom'she came out taking bath wearing only his shirt 'she smelled it'

Ha'now I can feel u..n I'll not miss you..

Maan st:she  is making me mad..

The day was easier for geet,but hard for maan..her every move n her every talk was about him'(she did not speak about anjali at any circumstances..)maan was not able to concentrate on any work'he started to miss her..

Geet was cleaning the room..she looked at the paper below bed..

Whats this?

She opened it..

The letter written by maan to her'dated 4 days before..she started to read..

Are you shocked sweetheart..

Geet nodded yes'

You must have shocked to see that I left you alone..

Yes..

I brought u here to leave you alone.But.now .this separation n loneliness is not for you..

What?

Its for me..

Why?

Bcoz mein sochne laga hoon'what I'm doing with u is right or wrong..thinking ur betrayel,I want to punish u more'u love me or hate me'I don't know..but my love to you is pure..you are the only girl I loved in my life'

A tear escaped from geets eyes..

I am also in love with you maan..

keeping u near me n holding u in my arms n loving you'I cant hate you damn it..what shall I do with this heart..i cant hate you'when I love you more than my life..my hatred is weak compared to my love..so,only I'm going from you..i'm here only..dont get scared ...dont try to escape..u cant' i'll be soon

to love you or to hate you..

maan..

geet held the letter near to her heart..

geets st:he has  informed me,before he left me alone..

I'll face anything maan'ur love n ur hate'both the emotions will keep me in ur  mind..ur love is strong than hatred'n I'll provoke ur love'I'll vanish the hatred with my love'.

Not for mom,dad dadi, ani or anjali'.for me n u'I'll make you love me as myself not as anjali'

She went to the kitchen window n looked at the sky..

Anjali,pls help me to make him mine'she sat there for hrs looking at the sky n river' she went to bed earlier'thinking how to handle maan .

At mid night she felt  someone sliding beside her..his smell confirmed her..its maan'she tried to play with him..n continued to act like she is in sleep..maan moved over her n nudged his nose between her neck..his hands moved between her slim legs that are bare..

Maan..she moaned..

You are awake'

When you are awakening me,then how can I sleep..

Maans hands went under the shirt..creating  goose bumps on her..

U r a perfect seducer..u know how to make me come near u.

She hugged him..

You left me..

Sorry..he slammed his lips on hers while removing the shirt..

I'm here..so u don't need my shirt to cover you..he said inside her mouth..

Maan..she  shied'n he covered her with his body'

The longing was there in both..both are missing each other badly..they both drained their desires  by making love through out the night..

I missed you..maan..

She said kissing him'

Maan did not say anything 'he hold her in his arms n slept'

The next morning geet woke up soon..she  kissed maan

gud morning maan..

maan pulled her over him ..

gud morning sweet heart..

maan leave me..i want to freshup'

ok..go..

geets st:he agreed so soon..

she went to washroom..then she noticed maan too with her..

she smiled at him..

so only u agreed..

lets take bath dear eksaath'he winked and pushed her to the shower..

maan..

let me help u honey'he traced his fingers on her face'she gasped n closed her eyes..he kissed her eyes ,nose,cheeks n chins..her lips were trembling..he kissed her corner of lips making her angry'she opened her eyes only to see a smirking maan..

she held his head in her hands n kissed him aggressively..he has provoked the sherni in her.n she was kissing him in full force which turned into passionate..maan lifted her n moved to bed to make love...after hrs..geet lifted herself from him ..

maan'

hmmm'

I'm hungry..

She said rolling her fingers in his hair'

U r still hungry'do u want me to continue,one more time..

Maan asked her naughtily..geet wacked his arms..

Maan..not that  hunger'really I'm hungry..i need something to eat..

Her stomach growled n he laughed'

Ok..

He released her from his grip..she stood up..but failed n fell on bed again'

You feel pain'

Geet nodded in yes..

He took her in his arms n made her sit near the window as she usually does..he started to make breakfast for them'she sat there quietly watching his move'he placed everything in two plates..

Ur breakfast ready madam..will u spend time to eat it'.

She smiled at him n ate it along with him...

Maan'really yummy'you are amazing'

I know..

He cleared the table n again took her to bed..

Her eyes opened wide..

You take rest..with that he left her'

Geet whipped her tear that threaten to fell down..

Geets st:I'm not weak maan'I never cry for anything'you are making me weak..your simple gesture of love makes me fall for you'you made food for me..you now left me to take rest'I need this care n love through out my life maan'

Maan came with an ointment..he parted her legs n applied..he then covered her with spread ..she hold him by his wrist n said I love u maan..he silently  took his lappy n started  to work..he could feel her gaze on him..

I know dear..u want to know what I've decided'such tho ye hai'I cant decide anything'nor I could forget ur betrayel nor could I love you fully forgetting what u said..nor I could see u in pain'I cant believe ur words which u said.. I'm longing  for ages to hear that ..when u said I cant believe it..' I cant  say I love you too..

He closed his eyes in frustration'

They spent few more days exploring the forests..geet was getting dependent on him..she started to say him I love you daily.she wants him to trust her that she loves him..but she did not get any response from him in return...

later,They returned to delhi..dadi n anie gave her a warm welcome..the glow in geets face n the way she blushed was enough for dadi to know that maneet relation is smooth..geet was unpacking the things in out house..maan came out of washroom drying his hair..

Maan'

Hmm..

You did not answer me'

What'he asked like he doesnt know..

Maans phone rang'

Hello..

Yes adi..i'll come tomorrow to office'.he walked out of the room'

Geet sighed'

You are avoiding to answer me'.i'll also see..for how much time you will escape from me'you must come to me at night maan'then I'll see how you will not answer me'

The thought itself turned her red..

She went n freshed up'anie came up calling maneet for dinner..

They went to km n came back after dinner'geet changed to sleeveless satin nighty..

Maan looked at her'.she preferred reading magazine..

Maan came to bed n took her magazine..

Maan I'm reading it..give me..

Acha'I don't know you can read books upside down too'

She hided her head in his neck in embarrassment..

He kissed her..n started to remove the barriers..

I know you wore this to make you near me..

She nodded no..then accepted yes..

They were enjoying their company.. they reached their peak n panted heavily..

Answer me now maan..i know you love me..then why are you not saying to me..

Maan sighed n rested on the bed post..he has to answer her now..

Love..?do you know the meaning of love?.

precap:what do you think we were doing all these days..other than making love.. asked maan..

those who want pms please add vallitanupm to ur buddy list..

or send buddy request there...
do hit like buttons,if you like it..

Leave your precious cmnts too..:)πŸ˜‰

Sorry for any hindi n mistakes..LOL

25.2.2012...7.45pm..

will pm later frnds

Edited by valli22 - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
lovrd it
wonder whant maan is going to say her
jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

WONDERFUL UPDATE

Photo of white lilacs. The flowers of lilacs are commonly white, purple, or lavender.

Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome loved it
now i m  in love with this maan
princes939 thumbnail
Awsome!!!!!!!
Waiting 4 next
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesum Update..
So maan can't keep himself from her..
But anjali 's betrayel s so strong that he can't forget..
Poor geet has to bear all ds..
But i loved her determination..
honey_doll thumbnail