FF-Geetanjali part25/26..pg:121/122 feb 5

vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Hai friends,

This is my second Maneet FF-Geetanjali.

I need all ur support ,the same way you are giving for me in my first ff..U,Me,Aur,...?

This ff will not be as frequent as my first ff..I'll give this update monthly thrice..

I hope u all enjoy this too and give me ur precious comments and do hit like buttons.

Mostly all of you know the charectors...so straight to the update ...no charecter descriptions..

PART  1

The hot dashing angry young man Maan singh Khurana enters his Office with his three black cars.His Securities ran to open his car door,as the car stopped in front of KC.

The medias were always present infront of   KC  n all his way to get any type of his news..Business or personal..It seeks the public attraction..after all he is Maan,the billionaire .The Top business man..young  and attractive..no wonder girls fall for him..But can never near him..Noone can withstand his rude behaviour..He yells at the girls with  harsh disgraceful words, if they neared him.One mistake his staff will be fired at the moment.

He adjusted his tie and his gogs.before entering his building.the securities followed him.His building was too busy today.there were many  unknown persons present there.

Who are they?Why so much of people here.?

One of the securities answered, sir you fired ur P.A. yesterday.. so today there is an interview  held to select ur P.A.

He didn't answer.

He entered the lift and was about to press,his eyes fell on that girl.She was running towards the lift.

He turned and showed his back to her.she was about to enter,his securities stopped her.Mam.this is our boss private lift.you pls use the next one.

Maan without turning  said let her come.

She entered the lift.

Which floor mam.

The floor where interview is going on.I'm here to attend that .

Maan smirked.His self thought:So,Miss GEET HANDA is here to attend the interview for my P.A. post.This time ball is in my court.I will never ever leave a chance to let you go from me Miss geet.You will suffer every moment for what u did ..From now..ur life will be a hell.You will be a puppet in my hand'I will do whatever I want to do with ur life..You will beg for ur happiness..He had a wicked smile.

The lift stopped at the 8th floor.She thanked them and went away.Maan turned her to see her..She was wearing a mini skirt and a short sleeveless top.How much I hate these short dresses.How much I liked her in salwars..how traditional she looked ..she was pulling her tops to the top of the skirt every now n then..HE knows Its her mannerism to hide her scar on her waist.she usually does this when she wears a sari.She never wants anyone to notice her scar.She was wearing a high heels..thats unusual,she have never weared a heels before.He was disturbed by his security..Sir, what should I do.

Atpresent He dont want to go in front of her.Maan's self thought:I'll  be in front of her after she is fully trapped.I want to see her shocking face when she sees me.

You may  do ur duty as usual..I am going for  rounds today.After some time I'll go to my office.you may leave.

Yes sir.

Sir is going for rounds.. so'.many of them are going to be fired today..OMG Pls help them.The securities prayed inside themselves to god for the staffs,who are going to face his rudeness today.

Precap:interview with Geet..

So friends how do you feel reading this new Ff Geetanjali.

Please do hit like buttons if you like.😊

Leave your precious cmnts too..:)πŸ˜‰

Sorry for any hindi n mistakes..LOL

8.10.2011...1.00PM.

Next :PART 2 

INDEX  BELOW  IN POSTED COLUMN😊

Edited by valli22 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JanakiSatish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
valli,πŸ‘ congrats for your new FF. how come he was in the lift and she did not see him?? lets wait to see the torture.

waiting for the next update
tanvi04 thumbnail
congrats for the new ff continue soon
Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome dear
plz we want see maan with geet
i hope geet ne past mai kuch jyada badi galti na ki hui ho
maan as bad guy no ways
update soon dear dekhte hai kya hota hai
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

INDEX
      Part   1      above....

PART   16

PART   17/18..pg 73

PART     19..pg 78

PART     20  pg 84 

PART     21..pg 89

PART     22  pg 95

PART     23  

MY FIRST FF     U,ME,aur...?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/45322069

MY THIRD FF  You are my love
  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/47724697

MY FOURTH FF  This life is yours

my first ss             Strangely in love
Edited by valli22 - 11 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome concept
seems like geet has done something to maan in past
cotinue soon
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
a new concept dear
great
i dont no why maan says that he shattered his life
but may be some misunderstanding as we knew geet cant be like that
looking forward dear
and cant open the link
pls check once dear
awesomepooja thumbnail
Hi buddy,
fantastic part.
Thanks 4 pm
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow i loved the start yaar ...do update soon and add me to ur pm list ..
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for the new ff ...
please continue soon...