Mitu's Old Collection ||Please check New thread|| Closed

Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Disclaimer:This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The content of each article is the sole expression and opinion of its author, and not necessarily that of the publisher. No warranties or guarantees are expressed or implied by the publisher's choice to include any of the content in this volume. Neither the publisher nor the individual author(s) shall be liable for any physical, psychological, emotional, financial, or commercial damages, including, but not limited to, special, incidental, consequential or other damages. Our views and rights are the same: You are responsible for your own choices, actions, and results.Any scene or situation of this ff is an imagination. If any action match to any other thing that is merely a co-incident. I haven't copied any scene as far as my knowledge and I want to let u know beforehand. Still if anything matches it will be only a coincident. All pictures creadits goes to google.

Rules to get access of my work

1. I write for myself and all Fiction is my property.. so i can take them anywhere on any site or my private blog... anytime and in any stage.

2. Make sure, you are an active reader of my fiction before you send me pm for blog link.. [Active readers meaning who press like and give their view on my hard work].

3. I didn't own you anything so don't try to pressurize me for anything, its my wish if i want to share my blog detail with you or not because.. i didn't trust some readers despite they are my regular readers.

4. Whatever you are reading is my yearly hard-work and I don't like to work for strangers.

5. Don't made files or my work Pdfs than share them with someone, if i found out someone do it than that day would be my last day on IF and i will completely shift to my blog and block that person including who get my FF file.

6. Don't share my blog link or update password and keep them for themselves. 

7. New readers - Due to plagiarism, i stopped to believe on any new readers so whenever I feel, you are not a threat for my work, I will send you link... but make sure all my readers comments and because of this, I am able to complete stories so don't think... you will get access in once for whole story.

Edited by -Mitu- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mituag thumbnail

Maaneet Fiction Links

RUNNING FF/SS/OS 

WAQT SERIES 

1st Book - Waqt.. ka ye fasiala - chapter 1 to 55 - Complete - CLICK HERE

2nd Book - Waqt.. The Eternal LOve - chapter 56 onward - ongoing 

Author"s Note

Hey girls! Well you are wondering for sure that why i divided this one Fiction in 2 Books. So here is your answer guys. Well, this story had two phase of Maneet LIfe in it and one title didn't suit well to other one that's why I divided this Fiction. PLease Don't read 2nd book if you are not a reader of 1st book as both books are connected with each other. Regular readers could enjoy book as much as they want.

RaGa Fiction Links

Edited by -Mitu- - 8 years ago
Mituag thumbnail

Yeh hai mohhibatien

complete os

Arhi version

Madubala version

Edited by -Mitu- - 9 years ago
Mituag thumbnail

Other Important Thread

Information About Readers
Mituag thumbnail
r Edited by -Mitu- - 8 years ago
Mituag thumbnail
 POETRY 

RUNNING FF/SS/OS

BULBUL ALL FF LINKS

MY MAIN THREAD

WAQT KA YE FASIALA

"WAQT KA YE FASALA" MEANS "FRUIT OF TIME"
Time is a mystery like fruit is covered in ice.
We have to wait till ice melt and unfold mystery.
This is a simple story like time but has a mystery like ice covered fruit.
Some time things is not so simple as they seems.
Mystery is like storm which can take your everything 
WE have to fight from fate and time for fruit. 
what is fruit of time? only time can tell us.

DULHAN 

A JOURNEY OF BRIDE HOW SHE COPE UP WITH
ALL SITUATION NEW PEOPLE AND HER ALL EMOTIONS 

HAQ

"Haq" means "Right"
This is a widow young girl story who is only 19 yr old.
who lose all hope in her life and only living for her 3 month old daughter "Mitu".
is she has any "right" to enjoy her life like any other girl.
There is no one who will teach her, how to live? 

MY INNOCENT DOLL

A 17 yr old girl She is orphan but living her life fully
She is extra ordinary child who promoted many time in her class.
She is tom boy in her college. She is having a unknown pain in her doe shape eye but never share.
A 24 yr man World no.1 business man currently
He is serious don't know how to live and do fun
Bcoz of his dad death he leaved his architect course in middle and took business responsibility. But in his business he wants knowledge of architect very badly But don't have time to join college. He just wants knowledge not degree. He is topper of London University in MBA.
But want a full hold on his business which is possible only when he knows about architect. But main problem is time and schedule
Now we have to see where time takes them.
This is a journey of
Fun vs seriousness
Stay tune with me to know more.

MISHTY DOLL 

OFFICE STORY WILL EDIT DETAIL LATER

A Thrashed Barbie 
A SMALL SS

Daring love story maneet ff

Mituag thumbnail
Edited by -Mitu- - 9 years ago
Mituag thumbnail

I used to imagine stories from the time, when I was 8 yr old. Every movie serial bound me to think a new scene a new story. I never knew that their is something called fanfiction too. I thought myself just a crazy child, who really like to live in imaginary world.

Than after prithvi raj chuhan I started to get interesred in geet and after episode 49, I am fall in love with this show like a ceazy girl. Who doesn't want to even admit in hospital because how will I watch my geet... gosh height of dewaangi for this show.

My all concepts and stories changed into maneet one and my first ever concept was Mishty doll.

Than through a fb, I got a os link (I Dont remember anything about that os) ... than slowly slowly I start to read stories ... and yes I read muski dii story very very late not like others. 😆

That time my fav story was my nanhi dulhan... than valli dii stories comes into the picture and I felt so much connected to them because of right amount of emotions has been used in her story , made me stick to her stories.

Later I start my one ff journey of love (now Mishty doll) I wrote almost 3 parts that time and dropped the story because their is hardly 20 likes and I found writing is too tough because I was not used to computers and typing.

Than one yr has been passed and I was annoyed with writers because they always cut the scene of maan n babies. 😆

That time a story of "waqt ka ye fasial" has started to form in my mind but again... I was not interested in doing so much hard work just for 20 likes   

But than sonia dii (this thread topic maker wali sonia dii) 😆 pushed me to writer and asked me not to be scaeed just keep everything aside and write in hindi as my English was not much commandable that time.

Finally I posted my ff first part "waqt ka ye faisala" and than in 2 days only I got 125 likes because of mansi cs.

It made me encouraged than valli dii, sonia dii , ruby all help me with English, pics, scenes etc.

Than after 10 parts of waqt ... I got a message from dumas... she asked me to write in English so she can also able to read the story. I told her that my English is not very good... infact very bad at that time but she still asked me to, not to be scare and just write than your language would improve too. So I take risk and slowly slowly... I started to write little bit good english at least if not so much good but it was simple and understandable for all. Daily I am improving when it's comes to language.

So the 3 people who played major role in my writing is sonia dii, valli dii, and dumas.

Now concepts

1. Waqt ka ye faisala - I love maneet baby scenes and writer never elaborate them so this story is result of my desire about maan n baby scenes. 😆

2. Dulhan - I am big fan of arrange marriage and just one scene of this story made me write full story.. which was when they stuck in hills ...

3. My innocent doll - I was thinking of life of a orphans and teir insecurities and this concept hit me.

4. Haq - in a serial.. I watched the plight of widows and this concept comes to me

5. Thrashed barbie series - something very personal made me write this story, how the child suffered in parents fight n divorce.

6. Mishty doll - my first ever concept and I love king queen and royal stories.

7. Daring love story - well I love all stories like padmini or pratvi rah etc and this story os inpired by such shows.

8. Aadat hai tu meri - something very personal.. where how the life turn without our love once.

9. Suniye jii - vivah movie ... and arrange , artige concept but this ff is not even little bit near to vivha movie at all...

10 Blossoming relation - again arrange marriege and I wrote this story in just a week hahaha

11. My naughty bride - I was reading some naughty ff and I challenged myself if I can write such thing and in 3 days I did.

12. Adhoori dastan - a question hit me... what will happen if all cs is good in a love triangle.

13. My marriage day - I want to make everyone cry.

14. Spice love story - ruby concepts

15 poem fiction -heart wrenching fiction... I jusr write poems without any thought just like hobby so decided to write a fiction in poem. I was amaxed when I saw the response on this ff that's why first I had posted in my fb group only but later edit here at IF too.

There is so many stories in pipeline as blog stories only but I wouldn't disclosed them here at all

I love the thread sonia dii now my fingers are hurting as I typed something after 20 days gosh.

👏
Mituag thumbnail

Rules to get access of my work

1. I write for myself and all Fiction is my property.. so i can take them anywhere on any site or my private blog... anytime and in any stage.

2. Make sure, you are an active reader of my fiction before you send me pm for blog link.. [Active readers meaning who press like and give their view on my hard work].

3. I didn't own you anything so do try to pressurize me for anything, its my wish if i want to share my blog detail with you or not because.. i didn't trust some readers despite they are my regular readers.

4. Whatever you are reading is my yearly hard-work and I don't like to work for strangers.

5. Don't made files or my work Pdfs than share them with someone, if i found out someone do it than that day would be my last day on IF and i will completely shift to my blog and blog that person including who get my FF file.

6. Don't share my blog link or update password and keep them for themselves.

7. In case you are a silent or long forgotten reader of mine... kindly don't try to contact me because I don't like strangers, nor i talk with them. 

8. New readers - Due to plagiarism, i stopped to believe on any new readers so whenever I feel, you are not a threat for my work, I will send you link... but make sure all my readers comments and because of this, I am able to complete stories so don't think... you will get access in once for whole story.

I am not interested in following Readers

1. who just bother to review a story when Writer shift to Blog and they have no other option.

2. Long Lost readers

3. One word commenters

4. Who comments occasionally

5. Who joined IF recently or Start to read FF of Geet forum Recently. I simply have my own reason.

6. Who make PDF of anything or everything- I dont trust them at all.

geetsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
ookkk meri  DHAMKI QUEEN 😃