Happenings: Umera Ahmed lashes at A&B Production

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The war is heating up. Earlier, we had informed you about Six Sigma's Creative Head standing up against A&B Prod., and now Umera Ahmed herself has spoken. She updated fans on her official Facebook page.

Quoting the legendary writer here:

I am thoroughly disappointed and appalled at the way A&B Productions has changed their upcoming serial on ARY Tikon's name to Aks to cash in on my current novel's title. The message is if you fail to buy a book's adaptation rights, hit below the belt. Some people can do just ANYTHING for fame and ratings and they have no scruples or the word called 'Professional Ethics'. A wrong tradition has been set and if this is the way our tv industry is going to work then I feel pity for this industry and those producers, directors and writers who are willing to blind and silence their conscience for making hay while the sun shines.

We are not too sure if the Prod. House is indeed trying to cash in on the popularity. If so, it is a wrong thing. However, if A&B's story is true, then we think everyone needs to take a chill pill.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I am not gonna watch this show now! :(
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know why people are cribbing.
itna tha tou they could've registered Aks.. why didn't they?

I believe that ARY would interfere!