Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was watching PTV Awards from this yr, & Saba Qamar + Imran Abbas were hosting..& they looked adorable together. They had such great chemistry too. I'm not a fan of Imran but whenever he does do a drama again (who knows when though )..I would like to see him & Saba together onscreen!
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
fahad mustafa and mahira
fahad and saba qamar
fahad and sanam B
fawad and saba
fawad and sanam Baloch
fawad and mahira
also that guy Arooj i would like to see with mahira, saba and sanam
he will suit syra yusuf more though i think
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I was watching PTV Awards from this yr, & Saba Qamar + Imran Abbas were hosting..& they looked adorable together. They had such great chemistry too. I'm not a fan of Imran but whenever he does do a drama again (who knows when though )..I would like to see him & Saba together onscreen!

I was talking about this:
These two looked adorable together 😍 & seemed comfortable hosting with each as well.

Ahh, I think they'd make a great pair. 😍
Alii1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Fawad Khan & Syra Yousuf!!
Imran Abbas & Sadia Khan
Imran Abbas & Mahira khan!!!
Raindrops. thumbnail

These two looked adorable together 😍 & seemed comfortable hosting with each as well.

hey but do you not think they had difficulty saying lots of sentences mushkil urdu mein 😆
Raindrops. thumbnail

i think Imran Abbas has left tv serials now
he is into bollywood i suppose...heard one of his radio interview he did burai of lots of production houses and said they are unprofessional
i used to love him too but now i find him arrogant ...he passed some racist comments on indians aur ab unki movies kar raha hai ...how weird

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Nida ... You're absolutely right he left the industry ... :P
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

i think Imran Abbas has left tv serials now
he is into bollywood i suppose...heard one of his radio interview he did burai of lots of production houses and said they are unprofessional
i used to love him too but now i find him arrogant ...he passed some racist comments on indians aur ab unki movies kar raha hai ...how weird

Oh I'm not a fan of Imran Abbas or anything. 😆 I just thought him & Saba looked cute onscreen. I think Imran's on a break for now because of the bollywood stuff he claims to be doing. Yeah, I remember the comments he made about Indians..I found that hypocritical too as now he says he's working on a bollywood movie...but yeah, I remember hearing this interview of his that someone had up on facebook...it was some recorded ustream..there I remember hearing that he's on a long break from Pakistani dramas for now.

yeah & about the Urdu..I think Nadia Hussain struggled the most. 😆 Imran & Saba were actually decent..& I was surprised with the way Mikaal hosted. I thought he was okay too. Nadia Hussain was by far the worst.
Raindrops. thumbnail
hmm i think it was the writer's fault ...they gave em difficult urdu sentences one after the other
Mikaal was actually good...i think he is improving in every way these days 😳
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

hmm i think it was the writer's fault ...they gave em difficult urdu sentences one after the other

Mikaal was actually good...i think he is improving in every way these days 😳

yeah Mikaal was great. I love the guy. 😍