notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I didnt realise that the new guy was Vicky in TKAB!! What a shocker... LOL
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

DUHHH i knoww that.. Azfar Mani wala Azfar..AZfar Rehma is not married..
her name is Salma i think..

😭

mujhe heart atack aate aate reh gaya! *sighs relief*
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PinkPrincessMew

😭

mujhe heart atack aate aate reh gaya! *sighs relief*

😆😆

Word Count: 0

Paramore thumbnail
mar jaati toh kya hota? waise mujhe college mai meri friends ne daraya ke he is married to Sana ASkari toh pehle wahaan ab yahaan do baar marte marte bachi hoon main
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: howzzat

Imran Aslam aur Sana Askari??

it cant be Sana Askari because just a couple of days back he praised Sana Askari on his fb page and said that he finds her very co operative and they are friends..
Usman. thumbnail
btw i just watched Dareecha for the first time yesterday i found it interesting can any one give me short summary of what has happened so far?
Paramore thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

btw i just watched Dareecha for the first time yesterday i found it interesting can any one give me short summary of what has happened so far?

Maheen's story:
Sure my pleasure i hope i explain correctly Faizan (Imran Aslam) married Maheen (Sana Askari) at first everything is fine and dandy till Faizan starts beating her up .Maheen starts getting scared of him she finds out he marries women for a while then divorces them day by day he gets more and more mad he beats Maheen more.His mom Qaeti-Ara and Bebo khala can't do anything to stop him. .Maheen is shown a little different she knew her parents would die before their plane crashed and she is fond of Queen Noor Jehan so her character is still a mystery she sees the ghost of bari taayi and she is usually ended up getting hurt as Faizan is the heir of the whole haveli and stuff.There is Shamshad Bibi she helps Qaeti Ara in all those black magic taking oplace in their house from the people of "the bari haveli!" .Maheen's uncle Qadoos mammo wanted to Marry Bebo Khala so he even gets engaged to her but their engagement got broken .Maheen ummm...starts expecting .Meanwhile the girl who Shahrukh (the servant) is engaged to namely Munni comes to stay as her grandmom has a problem with her eyes .Munni is actually send from the bari haveli and she actually helps to kill the baby .Shamshad bibi is found out to be bari taayi's soutan .Bari taayi is Qaeti-Ara's jithaani who uses black magic against her .Munni threatens Shahrukh that they have his mother and would kill her if Shahrukh doesn't co-operate in killing Faizan so Shahrukh begans hating Munni .Munni does more black magic so Faizan starts developing a disease .Maheen's mystery is a bit unfolded a girl who looks like Maheen or is Maheen threatens Munni to leave or she will kill her but Maheen remembers no such thing a girl like Maheen is seen wearing a white gharara and acting like Noor Jehan .a phone comes for Munni on Bebo khalas phone and she slips "jee chotey Shah jee" in front off Bebo and Qaeti Ara showing she is send from bari haveli by chote Shah jee so she runs away .Shahrukh goes to Shahmshad bibi and begs for her help Shahmshad bibi wanted to help but faints and gets admitted she is about to die and she knows it during this time Sharukh meets Haniya a girl living with Shamshad bibi who hates Qaeti-Ara no one knows why Shahrukh gets kidnapped b the guys from Chote Shah jee the guy asks 2 lacs from him so he'll free him or give him to chote shah a.k.a Faisal Shah Sharukh runs away.Shahmshad bibi always says to Qaeti-Ara to tell something so the knots of past could be easier but she says no i have a hunch that Qaeti-Ara killed her own husband that is why Faizan is a mad man

Surraiya's story:

Meanwhile,there is Surraiya (Soniya Hussain) who works at his office Faizan likes her but she hates him in fact she likes Moin the accountant who loves her .Surraiya's dad drinks ummm...alcahol and is good for nothing loser.Her dad gets a job well thats what he said in reality Faizan supplied the old man more of that stuff with money so his kidney would fail but he would trust Faizan.Her dad hated Moin ,but Moin still tried to please him .Her dad falls horribly sick and with little chances to save him.Moin proposed her for marriage but on the other hand Faizan did too Surraiya in order to save her dad's life agrees to Faizan as he is rich but when she goes to her dad after nikkah the man died .So Surriaya's life became a living hell Faizan wasn't nice to her obviously.There is man who Faizan hates he went to Surraiya and told her Faizan's plan to kill her father.Surraiya then wanted divorce so she was about to run away.Moin becomes rich on the other hand as he opens his own company .He one day comes to Surraiya's appartment but goes away from outside Faizan sees him and he thinks Surraiya is cheating on him so he locks her up in the house

oh yeah and i forgot Surraiya wrote a blog and Maheen read it.Maheen was an RJ and Surraiyya listened to her show both knew each others pain but not knew Faizan was the root causer of boths.When Maheen finds out she hates Surriaya.When Surraiya knew about Faizan's secret she went to her telling him Faizan murdered her dad but Maheen didn't believe her

alright thats how much i saw i hope i helped sorry if it was long but it has been over a 100 episodes and now my hand hurts like hell
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

If you just started watching it post Imran Aslam quitting the drama then you missed out on the best parts of the drama (because the best part was Imran Aslam's acting). Nothing worth seeing now to be honest.

If you started from the first episode (when Imran Aslam was there) ..then don't continue watching it because Imran Aslam has left and you start losing interest from that point onwards & feel disappointed.. 😆

just my two cents. 😆
Usman. thumbnail
thanx alot pinkprincess... really appreciate your efforts for writing the whole thing

and thank you startstuck for your 2cents
Paramore thumbnail
nah its okay and call me Mew ...thats what people call me here and it was my pleasure