chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

In today's world, every actor wants to be known as the number one hero, and are putting up a fight to be known as the ultimate one, it is good to see someone saying he is a bad actor.
Our adakar, who isn't very old to the industry, but has already carved a niche, is much talked about in the industry for his quotes these days. The actor who was recently replaced in a hit soap, well he actually called it quits, is having a story to tell everyone.
The rumor goes that whenever he is asked for the reason, he tells that he had to quit because he is a bad actor. Well, why he is saying that? There are two versions.
Some say that the actor was looking for better stuff and hence he decided to quit. It is said that the actor told the producers that he believes himself to be a 'poor' actor, and he believes someone else would be more apt for the role.
There is another version of the story too. Some say, an actress who is doing a major role in the same serial, called him a bad actor, which this married actor, who is known for rubbing people the wrong way, ddid not like. Some insist that this is the reason for him quittng this now-going-downhill soap.
Well, who is he and what is the reason? YOU DECIDE!
But we must admit, we do not consider him a bad actor.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
:O
Dareecha ka? the guy who replaced Imran Aslam!? :O the guy who is Vicky in the baraat series? the guy whose with Laila... (Sana Askari)??
cz he really isnt a gud actor! 🤔
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^no the guy who REPLACED imran aslam in Dareecha!
cz Imran Aslam is an amazing actor, he even came to a morning show and he was quite confident abt the stuff hes done n all... :S
but yeah, hes been replaced recently! :|
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

^no the guy who REPLACED imran aslam in Dareecha!

cz Imran Aslam is an amazing actor, he even came to a morning show and he was quite confident abt the stuff hes done n all... :S
but yeah, hes been replaced recently! :|

the article says that actor has been replaced or he quit.. Imran Aslam has been replaced in Dareecha no.. hence i took his name.. also the article says that the actor is married.. and Imran Aslam is married.. dont know about the guy who replaced him ..
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
even i think its Imran Aslam
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Imran Aslam aur Sana Askari??

Waisay I dont really like the new guy who replaced him in Dareecha.. I have to fast forward his scenes now.. Bebo khala is the best character in the show
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Bebo khala is Azfar's wife right?

never watched the drama but saw some glimpses in Pakistan... Imran Aslam is good at wat he does..
Vicky guy from baraat series may not be the best actor ever.. but he was good in baraat series and he makes a very nice pair with Sana Askari..
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Imran Aslam's a fabulous actor. I really like the guy. Not sure why he thinks he's not good enough? and I wonder who the actress is who told him he can't act? loll

This drama has gone downhill ever since Imran Aslam left.. Imran made this show what it was to be honest. It really sucks without him.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Bebo khala is Azfar's wife right?

she is the wife of VJ Azfar not the actor Azfar Rehman
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Usman.

she is the wife of VJ Azfar not the actor Azfar Rehman

DUHHH i knoww that.. Azfar Mani wala Azfar..AZfar Rehma is not married..
her name is Salma i think..